• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma) Vs Mr. Game & Watch - Battle for 1st Strongest High 7-A (Non-Smurf)

I feel like I can somewhat argue for Cole. What does the other guy do? Cole likes like he should be able to mess his shit up with an Ionic Drain (IC for this cole) or matter hax.

What does the other guy do?
Honestly i have no idea what he does/have.

His profile is really out of date.

But from looking at it i can't see anything that'll allow him to resist Ray Sphere Blast which would deconstruct him on an Atomic Level and are basically activated through mere thoughts alone.

Honestly i have no idea what he does/have.

His profile is really out of date.

But from looking at it i can't see anything that'll allow him to resist Ray Sphere Blast which would deconstruct him on an Atomic Level and are basically activated through mere thoughts alone.
Is Mr. Game and watch made of atoms he is 2D

Is Mr. Game and watch made of atoms he is 2D
He doesn't posses any form of intangibility nor incorporeality that'll point to him not having atoms so he probably does.

Also the profile doesn't treat him like a 2D being, its even stated in a note down the profile.

Note: Although Super Smash Bros. treats Mr. Game & Watch as a two-dimensional character, his many feats contradict his status as so, such as constantly fighting against three-dimensional characters. This means that Mr. Game & Watch cannot be rated as 11-A.

Yes he does things that prove he can fight 3D beings but that doesn't mean he can't be 2D he is just not normal for a 2d being anyway why is this match being made they have the rank speed unequalized you equalized speed.

Yes he does things that prove he can fight 3D beings but that doesn't mean he can't be 2D he is just not normal for a 2d being anyway
That isn't accepted on the profile anywhere.

The fact that he can fight against 3D beings and be damaged by 3D beings points to him being a 3D being.

Which is accepted on the profile.

why is this match being made they have the rank speed unequalized you equalized speed.
Because no one has the equalized speed side of the tier.

I'm making Cole the (Equalized Speed) side of the tier, not completely taking the tier from Mr. Game and Watch (even though i might do that down the line depending on how this thread goes)

Mr.game & watch wouldn't realistic get a placing on the list speed equalized you probably need to fight second for it if Cole isn't already second

Mr.game & watch wouldn't realistic get a placing on the list speed equalized you probably need to fight second for it if Cole isn't already second
He's the 1st placement for High 7-A, specifically for Speed Unequalized.

I'm doing a speed equalized for the same placement.

So unless Mr. Game and Watch get removes from 1st placement this match is still retains its main purpose.

No it doesn't that isn't the condition game and watch has the position given that this fight is pointless the current closest to first speed equalized is the current second place I assume the editor simply forgot to bump people up when the previous first place was removed

Homie you're deadass derailing the **** out of this thread about an objectively false statement.

I'm done talking to you.

Stay on topic.

So i've re-checked both Mr. Game and Watch's profile, alongside all of the other Smash Fighters profiles as well to see if he has anything that'll allow him to resist/nullify Cole's Ray Sphere Blast and i couldn't find anything.

He has Invulnerability when using Oil Panic but unless that Invuln allows him to resist Atomic level deconstruction it wouldn't really help him in this instance.

He also has intangibility on his profile but i have no idea where it comes, who it comes from and what type of intang it is, if its Elemental Intang than Ray Sphere Blast neg but if its spiritual intangibility then that'll be a problem since Cole can't interact with spiritual shit (also depends if this intang is passive or has to be activated, the type of activation ect)

But for now until those questions regarding Mr. Game and Watch's stuff are answered i'm leaning Cole via Ray Sphere Blast.

Back