• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for strongest non-smurf High 7-A: Han vs Cole

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Han vs Cole

Speed Equal
High 7-A versions (Beast Cole)
SBA otherwise

The speed equal is useless kinda here as I remember from old threads as Han first or one of the first moves he does at the beginning of a fight was stat amp thus he will get that massive speed increase....

Well since i won't be on for the next week or so i'll make this post a bit more longer compared to my other ones and i'll give Cole's main wincons, alongside some miscellaneous stuff that he also has as well.

Cole's main win-con within this fight would be his Ray Sphere Blast, these are massively blast of Ray Sphere Energy which are usually activated with a mere thought and can instantly cover 100's of KM's within seconds.

Ray Sphere Energy has a plethora of effects that it induces all at once onto the affected target (all of which are explained more on The Beast's profile)

What Ray Sphere Energy does to non-conduits is, forcefully remove their neuro-electricity, which also paralysis them within place as show with similar neuro draining attacks like Ionic Drain, deconstructs them on a atomic level and introduces the Ray Sphere Plague onto them through the massive amounts of lethal radiation that's generated through Ray Sphere Energy. (this radiation also plagues the land as well, so even if you physically block the RSB the passive radiation that affects the land would still infect you with the RSP)

Even small doses of Ray Sphere Plague instantly weakens the effect target, causing them to become bedridden and exist in a constant state of pain while heavy doses of Ray Sphere Radiation either causes instant death through radiation poisoning or biologically transforms the affect target into a mindless zombie that'll attacking anything and everything

Some miscellaneous stuff that Beast Cole has that might be helpful within this fight includes Skull Bolt which causes any electrical attack that scores a headshot to generate a massive electrical explosion within the targets body, effectively negation their durability.

Ionic Storm which can burn and damage The Beast who can face tank the heat generated from point-blank nuclear explosions, which range in the 100 Million Degree C ranges.

Cole can generate a massive black hole which sucks everything up around it and deconstructs that matter on a Marco-Quantum Level, this matter can also be transmuted into lava-esque rock as well, Cole also automatically transforms into this black hole if his physical body is damaged enough, said black hole proceeds to passively absorb and deconstruct everything around Cole as he heals his body.

Cole can also manipulate gravity to a great extent, allowing him to lift people and pull people towards him without needing to physically touch them, he can also somewhat lock people's movements through lifting them up and keeping them lifted up but this can be negated through having some sort of flight and can even condense gravity down to the point to generate pseudo black holes as well.

He also possesses Marco-Quantum Level High regeneration, which most likely negates most of Han's stuff through that alone.

He also has things like Ionic Drain which, just like his Ray Sphere Blast drains the neuro-electricity from others but unlike Ray Sphere Blast this doesn't require distance to travel, Cole just activates the ability and everything within a set range has their neuro-electricity drained and absorbed.

He also has the Napalm abilities of Nix which allows him to transform himself into a cloud of smoke and ash, giving him a elemental form of intangibility, he can also generated large clouds of smoke and ash which blinds, disorientats and suffocates the opponent.

This is all Cole's important stuff to note within this fight (imo), i won't counter any future possible counters towards these wincons now since i'm about to be offline for over a week while i'm on this vacation, i've only gave the wincons for Cole, its up to the other InFamous supporters to debate on his behalf while i'm gone.

Last edited:
Given the horrible state Han's profile is currently in (lacking literally any scan needed for his abilities)

I'm going to ask some questions regarding some of Han's abilities (mainly two)

Forcefield Creation (Passively creates a forcefield around him at the start of battl. Currently, his barrier warps space to bend incoming attacks around him)

Can i have a scan of this by any-chance? especially the "warping space" aspect of his Aura? since i can't find anything that proves his Aura actually bends space other than this text on the profile.

Regeneration (Low-Godly, his soul is sealed within the Sword of Dan, and as long as the blade and soul are intact his body will recover from any damage)

1 - Can i have a scan that proves the Low-Godly aspect of this regen? since, again like all of his other abilities, zero scans are provided to prove such a claim.

2 - Is this regen in any-way combat applicable? even if it is actually Low-Godly if it isn't C.A then it's kinda useless within this fight.

After these two questions have been answered i believe we'll know who wins this fight or not.

I would need to go back and update his profile properly, especially with new Boons and stuff, but yeah.

The "Aura" is a spatial barrier that he has as a prepared spell which activates as soon as a battle starts.

He also has "Transcendental Resistance", an anti debuff that specifically works on radiation as well.

For the fight, Han has the upper hand right away due to passive speed boosts, and can amplify his speed by 20 times very casually on top of that, so he easily does that. Fail all else, he can just use the Void to erase Cole.

Does he have anything to resist Han's Mental manipulation, for the matter?

I know we're doing layer stuff but in infamous 1 Cole resisted mindhax in like the millions with Sasha's stuff if that helps at all.
If the numbers matter depends on whether or not that was the kind of mind hax for which great numbers equal greater potency. What was the mind hax like?

Well here's Cole resisting the mind hax of Sasha's tar, which also does other things like let her telepathically talk with you. Make you see distorted visions of your past. Its worth mentioning that Sasha's stuff could infect people to such a degree that they too could pass the tar onto others as their bodies got filled by it. There was also her being a hive mind centre of all of this yet Cole time and again is able to resist its effects. I'm not voting here just trying to see if this helps or not

Well here's Cole resisting the mind hax of Sasha's tar, which also does other things like let her telepathically talk with you. Make you see distorted visions of your past. Its worth mentioning that Sasha's stuff could infect people to such a degree that they too could pass the tar onto others as their bodies got filled by it. There was also her being a hive mind centre of all of this yet Cole time and again is able to resist its effects. I'm not voting here just trying to see if this helps or not
So she produces a tar with mind hax effects then? Yeah, that sounds like a classical example where the numbers don't matter for the potency, as more tar = more mind hax basically.

So that would be about baseline resistance, I guess. Given I don't know how strong Han's is.

Not sure how strong the resistence it is but he has the Gamer Mind which makes him to be like a game character which you can't mind control but at the same time I see on his resistence that it can be negated but idk how and what power is needed...

Gamer's Mind: Grants immunity to mental and spiritual impairments, from his own emotions to mind/soul manipulation

(Gamer's Mind, a power enforced by the world's causality, nullifies any manipulation of the mind and soul of Han Jee-Han, and he has mental barriers in case his enemy can negate Gamer's Mind)

Han's mind hax is definitely beyond baseline, hard to tell by how much exactly. He could overpower the combined mental strength of thousands, and gained 500% boost to its potency through training. So that may be a way to knock Cole out.

When again?
Yoohwa Shin, she borrows all of the Church of Masks members' mental power to oppose him in their mental power and he overpowers her. That's also where he gets the 500% boost I think, but he also casually conjures a staff that increases it by... I want to say 300% in power against Changcheon.

Yoohwa Shin, she borrows all of the Church of Masks members' mental power to oppose him in their mental power and he overpowers her. That's also where he gets the 500% boost I think, but he also casually conjures a staff that increases it by... I want to say 300% in power against Changcheon.
Pretty sure the way Yoohwa's hive mind network works she doesn't have mind hax potency equal to the number of members. 🤔
And I don't think he ever overpowered her offense, but only her defense, no? And that was after Yoohwa pulled him into that mental plane which basically made things easier for Han.
Or was there another fight, besides the one where he put the mind control chain on her, that I have forgotten?

Anyway, given the multipliers Cole probably doesn't resist. So would that mean Han wins?

Last edited:
They were having a contest in their mindscape, and Yoohwa notes last time they were there that she has the combined mental strength of all of their members in that space.

Anyhow, yes, Cole becomes a vegetable for a while and Han wins by incapacitation.

Hmmmm... will wait to see if Deceived has a counter-argument on that. Otherwise Hand should move up to #1 speed equal spot and Cole should go to #2.

So from reading both the arguments made within this thread and Han's profile once again i've come up with my conclusion.

Given the fact that Han's activation of his spatial barrier isn't exactly "instant" Cole could possibly let out a Ray Sphere Blast before the barrier is generated.

But given Han's Low-Godly Regen this would basically be useless and since Han has a way to deal with the radiation created as well, he wouldn't be affected by the Ray Field Plague.

Han would eventually just either incap Cole or just outright kill him with his Existence Erasure given Cole has nothing that'll allow him to negate the spatial barrier nor Low-Godly.

So i'll have to give this fight to Han (sadly) via his spatial barrier, regeneration and his Void ability EE'ing Cole out of existence.

Back