• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Advance, I'll cover you." Caleb told George. They peaked ahead to see any threats that lie in their way, I presume that'd be the trio?
With the attention drawn into one entrance, the others remained unattended. Wearing the uniform of one of the apprehended guards, George managed to go through another entrance, posing as yet another one of the K-9 units.

"Once that light on the spire turns off, you can get whatever you want. Do you want me to extract our inside-person?" George quietly asked through his communicator.

With the attention drawn into one entrance, the others remained unattended. Wearing the uniform of one of the apprehended guards, George managed to go through another entrance, posing as yet another one of the K-9 units.

"Once that light on the spire turns off, you can get whatever you want. Do you want me to extract our inside-person?" George quietly asked through his communicator.
"Boss?" Caleb quietly spoke into their communicator

"If you're able to. Though be careful, for someone of your caliber she could be an issue in a one on one confrontation. Don't forget, black clothes, blue hair. Don't worry about the others, I'll handle them." Miller confirmed as he approached the door currently riddled with guards

"If you're able to. Though be careful, for someone of your caliber she could be an issue in a one on one confrontation. Don't forget, black clothes, blue hair. Don't worry about the others, I'll handle them." Miller confirmed as he approached the door currently riddled with guards
"Sir, they're sending in some guy in an exo-suit. Should we be worried about this?" George questioned, looking at a line of guards lead by Sam himself.

"I'm considering using the E.M.P we made"

Up above, they could see white floating flowers as Dene detects them.
"There are dogs now, damn it...! Even worse, they don't even see us as a threat," he said quietly, ducking under as he lay low beside the wall of the restaurant.
"We should take advantage and escape, but how? Maybe this place has a sewage system that we can use?" Noah said thoughtfully

"Do as you wish. No one currently here is worth their salt compared to Soma."
"Alright, it's on. They can probably live without electricity for a while. I've been doing it for the past few years, I'm sure they can too" George reasoned to himself as the dog he brought along stared at him in disappointment.

"What?! No, you're not convincing me out of this. Files? No, we already got everything we need... Wait, you're not even one of mine. Why am I talking to you?".

"There are dogs now, damn it...! Even worse, they don't even see us as a threat," he said quietly, ducking under as he lay low beside the wall of the restaurant.
Rizzuto who finished drinking the bottle of wine went under the wall with dene he then pulled out another bottle of wine and said to dene, "You want some."

"Ya but so soon right after we escaped all those Waterboarders in a plane we fixed up on the fly at this point I'm starting to think God just likes ******* with us." said Rizzuto as he then preceded to drink some whine, he found with the meal strait from the bottle.
"I don't even think He exists, bro. It's basically Satan trolling man..."
Rizzuto stopped drinking the whine and looked at dene he then tossed him one of his guns and resumed drinking.
Dene grabs the gun, cocking it.
Rizzuto who finished drinking the bottle of wine went under the wall with dene he then pulled out another bottle of wine and said to dene, "You want some."
"I'll get one when were done with this bullshit."

Adom approached the busy entrance, opening his arms wide out, bellowing; "Your only chance of winning this encounter is gone! I'm sure you know of who I speak of! I'll give you all one chance to join! What do you say?!"

"That guy's got a screw loose, talking like this when he's on his own.. better hope for his sake he can back up his talk.." Caleb whispered

Adom approached the busy entrance, opening his arms wide out, bellowing; "Your only chance of winning this encounter is gone! I'm sure you know of who I speak of! I'll give you all one chance to join! What do you say?!"
Sparks suddenly flew from the wires in the walls with the hallway lights shattering all around. Similar occurrences affected every single electronic device... every single one.

"Alright boss, EMP is detonated" George said, receiving only silence from his communicator.

"You know, maybe we didn't think this through".

"I feel that if we say yes, they put us in a cell to use us as guinea pigs" Noah said in a low voice to Dene and Rizzuto

Sparks suddenly flew from the wires in the walls with the hallway lights shattering all around. Similar occurrences affected every single electronic device... every single one.

"Alright boss, EMP is detonated" George said, receiving only silence from his communicator.

"No kidding. You two can speak through me if need be. I'll hear it, then he'll hear it, vice verca." Caleb affirmed.

(If I recall, EMP directly damages hardware. The reason George can't hear is because his communicator is damaged, as is Adom's)
(I know, but since all things Caleb picks up while using his contraband is transferred to all others allied with him at the time, they'd be able to communicate through his ability rather than communicators)

(I missed a bit, I know we've been alerted about an intruder in the restaurant but I'm not sure what happened after that. I'll try to backread, but if someone happens to summarize before I finish, it would be much appreciated)

As Adom approached the entrance, people were hiding in their homes, terrified.

"That guy's got a screw loose, talking like this when he's on his own.. better hope for his sake he can back up his talk.." Caleb whispered
"I feel that if we say yes, they put us in a cell to use us as guinea pigs" Noah said in a low voice to Dene and Rizzuto
"That ************'s gonna get his Ezekiel... I swear." Dene said, now detecting Miller's presence.

"Don't keep me waiting too long! I can only open my arms to you for so long! 30 seconds seem fair..."
Suddenly, black belts appeared from the ground, and the walls, shooting out to restrain the man. Paige appeared from the HQ's entrance, walking as she looked at him.

"You seriously thought we'd submit to you? Guess you lack common sense."

"No kidding. You two can speak through me if need be. I'll hear it, then he'll hear it, vice verca." Caleb affirmed.
"Alright, I'm getting out. Got a few animals on my trail, pretty sure we have room in our transport. Also Adom, I'm sending uh... Gnorm here in case you get lost in the dark" George explained, putting a flashlight in the dog's mouth.
Suddenly, black belts appeared from the ground, and the walls, shooting out to restrain the man. Paige appeared from the HQ's entrance, walking as she looked at him.

He suddenly winced, hearing Adom's screams of pain from Caleb's broadcast.

"Or you know, he can get your corpse out. That's fine too" George nervously replied.

"No dah" said Rizzuto as he finished his bottle of wine quite drunkenly, he said to Noah, "Come on we can take um."

Rizzuto In response to this got up and said, "Ay #Hick# you got um see I told you we could #Hick# take um Noah."

"You've a sharp tongue darling. Did you pick that up from your boyfriend? Because you certainly didn't pick up on his competence!"

As the black belts shot out at him, a large rectangular wall of energy impeded there way as he continued to approach

"You've a sharp tongue darling. Did you pick that up from your boyfriend? Because you certainly didn't pick up on his competence!"

As the black belts shot out at him, a large rectangular wall of energy impeded there way as he continued to approach
Paige disappeared as a trail of belts wrapped around the wall, trying to crush him.
(Paige)

"Hey.. that lady, ain't that the target?" They whispered to George
"Well the fact that she's going up against Adom right now, I'm not sure there's much my animals or I can do. Last time I saw him, he was confronting a group of people. Who knows what kind of things they can do?" George replied as he exited the electrical room, his dog lighting the way and allowing him to realize.

"Hey wait a second, they're just a few hallways away. Gimme a sec"

(They're probably referring to Paige)
(Yep)
Paige disappeared as a trail of belts wrapped around the wall, trying to crush him.
Spikes protruded from the wall, breaking the belts grasp before vanishing. He continued to play oblivious so things would play out right.

"I hope you know there's a snake in your walls as we speak. You should be more worried about them then I, Paige."

He said this trying to get Paige to confront George so he could handle the others while she's faced with her own difficulties. But if need be he'll take her on as well

Back