• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Noah sees a man floating in the sky, looking at them as one of his hand is held out.

Suddenly, the plane began to change its course, heading towards America as she could see the land when, momentarily ago, it was the clouds...

"That... should settle those people... Now onto the main course..."
"I know, but-"
Dene suddenly felt as if they'd warped, with a little delay from his perspective...
"The hell was that, Noah?"
"A very powerful Contraband must be or many of them, we certainly are about to enter a dangerous area" Noah shout as she tried to prevent the plane from crashing and stay away from that guy

"Yo where the heck are we?" Dene said, confused, holding his gun as he summons flowers to survey the area.
"I don't know, but I just know that whoever can bring us here, is not someone we should start trouble with" The girl said, fear was present in her posture and voice, Noah was really surprised that this was even possible.

"I don't know, but I just know that whoever can bring us here, is not someone we should start trouble with" The girl said, fear was present in her posture and voice, Noah was really surprised that this was even possible.
"I guess so, yeah..." Dene said. "But hey! At least we're alive.", approached her and patted her back as he moves over to slowly open the door.
"Get ready..."

"I guess so, yeah..." Dene said. "But hey! At least we're alive.", approached her and patted her back as he moves over to slowly open the door.
"Get ready..."
"Born ready" said Rizzuto as he holds his Glock with one hand holding his back to the plane ready to shoot whatever's out there the moment the plane doors open.
(I'm back baby.)

The pats and the words made Noah return to Earth, now she was preparing herself with a weapon in hand, perhaps if what she is facing is very dangerous, she would have to reveal what she is, at least she could say that she did it for her new and first friends.

"Let's end this, friends" she said with a smile

The pats and the words made Noah return to Earth, now she was preparing herself with a weapon in hand, perhaps if what she is facing is very dangerous, she would have to reveal what she is, at least she could say that she did it for her new and first friends.

"I just have one thing to say if we all die your one of the best group of and I can't believe I'm saying this friends that I've had ever since the incident and what I'm just trying to say that in the short time weave no each other I've really come to appreciate you both." said Rizzuto as he tightened his grip on his gun and thought and I would be damned if I let the same thing happen to you guys as my previous group.

The plane door opened, revealing... nothing.
"I just have one thing to say if we all die your one of the best group of and I can't believe I'm saying this friends that I've had ever since the incident and what I'm just trying to say that in the short time weave no each other I've really come to appreciate you both." said Rizzuto as he tightened his grip on his gun and thought and I would be damned if I let the same thing happen to you guys as my previous group.
"Yeah yeah, same here. Let's get this over with and go hom-"
A group of men was seen surrounding the plane, with a blue-haired girl holding her arms up.
"Welcome to Fallen Falcon!"

"Yeah yeah, same here. Let's get this over with and go hom-"
A group of men was seen surrounding the plane, with a blue-haired girl holding her arms up.
"Welcome to Fallen Falcon!"
Rizzuto paused then he shouted, "Are you ******* kidding me I thought we were going to face lucifer himself but instead its just a welcoming committee that is such an unbelievable waste of the heartfelt gesture I just gave!"

Noah looked at this new people

"Eh?"
"You have just arrived at one of the Henosis headquarters! It's a miracle you survived landing the plane, and with the three of you all fine, I'm glad there are more people still alive out there." the girl said, crossing her arms.
Rizzuto paused then he shouted, "Are you ******* kidding me I thought we were going to face lucifer himself but instead its just a welcoming committee that is such an unbelievable waste of the heartfelt gesture I just gave!"
"Could've saved that for later man.." Dene said as he lowered his gun.

"Uhhh, you guys have food here?", he asked, confused by the sudden greeting.

"Of course we do, come on in! We don't wanna wait for those things to arrive..."

"Could've saved that for later man.." Dene said as he lowered his gun.

"Uhhh, you guys have food here?", he asked, confused by the sudden greeting.

"Of course we do, come on in! We don't wanna wait for those things to arrive..."
Rizzuto just followed dene while grumbling to himself that this just a load of bullshit and he wasted his time and effort into the words he said earlier.

28af41f4d783366d37a3aac5418d43b4.jpg

They eventually arrive at the base.

The city was bustling with life, not unlike what the three had just seen. There were food vendors, restaurants, shops, smiths, and the sorts. Trains are the means of transportation, with the tracks leading to multiple places, suggesting that this place is much bigger than it seems. Multiple people began to close the gate as they began to survey the area they left.

"This... is Fallen Falcon. Not much is going on here aside from the usual missions, celebrations, and gatherings, but... we're doing fine. I bet you guys were running for your lives, barely escaping the monsters right?" she said, looking at the three.

"H-how do you know?" Dene asks, dumbfounded.

"It's kinda obvious. You came from a plane, have your guns pointed at any threat you see, your injured leg, and your friend giving an emotional speech before you ventured outside," she explained, walking along as they enter a restaurant.

"Geez, that's kinda surprising.." he said.

A waiter approached the girl, then asked.
"Ms. Paige Foster! What would you like to order, and are they?"

"I have found them, the three survivors from the current report. He is currently dealing with them as we speak." Paige said, taking a seat in one of the chairs and offering them a seat.

"Now... what would like to order?"

"Ya got any pasta because I could kill a man for some pasta right now." said Rizzuto who the turned to Dene and said, "By the way Dene can I have my gun back."
"Here," he said, handing over the gun.
"Ya got any pasta because I could kill a man for some pasta right now." said Rizzuto
"Now... what would like to order?"
"I'd like a hamburger and steak, please?"
Paige turned her head to the waiter, who wrote the orders on a piece of paper. She then turned towards Noah.
"And you.... miss?"

Noah thought, before saying.

"Do you have Pizza? I've never eat one and I'd like to" she said curiously, since most of the prepared food went bad over time before she decided to be the way she is, she didn't have the opportunity to eat many things that do not be canned food and the odd fruit

Last edited:
Tessa was just heading out of a room within the HQ. She had a rather relaxed demeanor. Her long, dark hair hung from her 5'9" frame. She had a pair of goggles above her eyebrows, a backpack, and casual clothes. She looked as if she was about to leave the building.
Meanwhile, at HQ:

Sam walked through the corridors, looking every which way until he stumbled upon Tessa leaving the building.

"Tessa, just the person I needed," Sam said as he strolled over to her.

"Foster says she needed you, she should be in the scanner room or whatever it's called," "though no promises she hasn't slipped away by now" Sam grumbled.

Sam began to stalk away, before stopping in his place and turning back around again.

"I also wanted permission to test out some of the contraband, think you could give me access soon?"

Noah thought, before saying.

"Do you have Pizza? I've never eat one and I'd like to" she said curiously, since most of the prepared food went bad over time before she decided to be the way she is, she didn't have the opportunity to eat many things that do not be canned food and the odd fruit
"Yes we do!" Paige said, glancing at the waiter again, writing the order.

"Ms. Foster, how about you?" the waiter asked.

"The usual..." she responded.

"Right. The order will be here in a couple of minutes..."

The waiter gingerly leaves as they are prepare the food.

Meanwhile, at HQ:

Sam walked through the corridors, looking every which way until he stumbled upon Tessa leaving the building.

"Tessa, just the person I needed," Sam said as he strolled over to her.

"Foster says she needed you, she should be in the scanner room or whatever it's called," "though no promises she hasn't slipped away by now" Sam grumbled.
"Foster...well that's not exactly a good omen..." She said, clearly deep in thought. "I'll make sure to pay her a visit. Not quite sure what it is, but I'm sure there's a lot going on...Need anything else?"

Sam began to stalk away, before stopping in his place and turning back around again.

"I also wanted permission to test out some of the contraband, think you could give me access soon?"
"Ah...yeah, there are mountains of items waiting to be tested from what I've heard..." Tessa said, a lot more disconnected from this topic considering she didn't enjoy dealing with contraband and usually conducted it off-site. She put her backpack down, reaching into it for a handheld device. "If I understand correctly, the passwords get remotely changed frequently as a security measure. This should let you see the codes and changes...and please...don't use anything without reading the instructions."

"I'm sorry who" said Rizzuto wondering why he's never heard of them before.
"Yeah, who is Sir Efrain?."

"Sir Efrain, the founder of Henosis. He built this along with his former comrades as a bastion to fend off Waterboarders." Paige said.

"So, are you guys like... recruited or somethin'?" Dene asked, fiddling around with his fork.

"Well, yes we do. We're recruited, trained, and taught about the world, though most of us had to go through with it first-hand." she responded.

"Ahhh... That explains why y'all are just chillin' here. Cuz the monsters are kinda afraid of you." he said.

"Not really, but... there's a guy who you can describe to be like that, yeah."

"Sir Efrain, the founder of Henosis. He built this along with his former comrades as a bastion to fend off Waterboarders." Paige said.

"Well, yes we do. We're recruited, trained, and taught about the world, though most of us had to go through with it first-hand." she responded.
"So basically, one big society made of survivor's ha never thought I'd see the day." said Rizzuto.

"Foster...well that's not exactly a good omen..." She said, clearly deep in thought. "I'll make sure to pay her a visit. Not quite sure what it is, but I'm sure there's a lot going on...Need anything else?"

"Ah...yeah, there are mountains of items waiting to be tested from what I've heard..." Tessa said, a lot more disconnected from this topic considering she didn't enjoy dealing with contraband and usually conducted it off-site. She put her backpack down, reaching into it for a handheld device. "If I understand correctly, the passwords get remotely changed frequently as a security measure. This should let you see the codes and changes...and please...don't use anything without reading the instructions."
Sam walked up and grabbed the handheld device, nodding slightly to Tessa.

"Don't worry about me, I'll make sure to read them.... this time," Sam said as he reminded on why exactly he didn't carry Contraband regularly.

"So basically, one big society made of survivor's ha never thought I'd see the day." said Rizzuto.
"Yeah... No wonder why this place feels... kinda off putting. Just a few hours ago, we're being chased for our lives, and now we're being treated like decent people for once." Dene said.

"Worry not. There are no Waterboarders here in this area. And even if there's a possibility of it having one, we've already dealt with it." Paige said.

"I mean, you got a point... But, I have another question... What's with the Henosis and the society thing? Are there like... multiple places just like this?" he asked.

"Well... yes, there are multiple branches of Henosis, not just Fallen Falcon. There are Henosis headquarters in Srillbert and in Misty Basin." she explained.

With that Tessa headed over to the room, unfortunately unable to catch Paige before she had left the building. The question became where Ms. Foster was now, but it wasn't worth it to search the building for her when she was already about to leave. She asked one of the guards where she was, and if they didn't know, she would just tell them to leave the message that Tessa left.

With that Tessa headed over to the room, unfortunately unable to catch Paige before she had left the building. The question became where Ms. Foster was now, but it wasn't worth it to search the building for her when she was already about to leave. She asked one of the guards where she was, and if they didn't know, she would just tell them to leave the message that Tessa left.
"Ma'am, Ms. Foster is in the restaurant. Taking in new recruits." the guard said.
"You sure about that some of these Waterboarders are really smart and can slip into society without anyone Knowing." said Rizzuto.
"For that you'd have to ask one of our members. Which should kinda answer your questions..." she said, tapping some device plugged into her ear.

"Ms. Foster. She's arriving..." the guard said on the transmitter.

"About time...." she said, tapping it again to turn it off.

Back