• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Well the fact that she's going up against Adom right now, I'm not sure there's much my animals or I can do. Last time I saw him, he was confronting a group of people. Who knows what kind of things they can do?" George replied as he exited the electrical room, his dog lighting the way and allowing him to realize.

"Hey wait a second, they're just a few hallways away. Gimme a sec"
"Yea, I guess so... you'll probably need to sneak up on her to get the upperhand over her. Here, I'll mark her, it'll make her far more susceptible to your and anyone else's attacks." They glanced at Paige through their goggles, placing a marker on her, alerting anyone sided with him to know her location.

Rizzuto watching all the events unfolding around him had one thing to say about all of It "well that's not good." He said as he grabbed another two bottles of wine before looking at Noah and offering her one.

(Yep)

Spikes protruded from the wall, breaking the belts grasp before vanishing. He continued to play oblivious so things would play out right.

"I hope you know there's a snake in your walls as we speak. You should be more worried about them then I, Paige."

He said this trying to get Paige to confront George so he could handle the others while she's faced with her own difficulties. But if need be he'll take her on as well
"The snake I know crawling around are you bastards!" she yelled, opting for Caleb instead of Miller. She was running outside to approach them, knowing they could be the reason behind their coordinated attacks.
"Yea, I guess so... you'll probably need to sneak up on her to get the upperhand over her. Here, I'll mark her, it'll make her far more susceptible to your and anyone else's attacks." They glanced at Paige through their goggles, placing a marker on her, alerting anyone sided with him to know her location.
As they glanced through their goggles, a belt shot out to break them, with a fist going for Caleb's torso.
Rizzuto watching all the events unfolding around him had one thing to say about all of It "well that's not good." He said as he grabbed another two bottles of wine before looking at Noah and offering her one.
"Get down, you drunkard." Dene said, pulling him as he drags him and Noah to the counter where they could hide.

Noah took it but decided to leave it for later, so she saved it for later.

Get down, you drunkard." Dene said, pulling him as he drags him and Noah to the counter where they could hide.
"We should get out of here while we can" she again said to the two boys.

"The snake I know crawling around are you bastards!" she yelled, going for Caleb instead of Miller.
"Not what I expected, but that makes wiping out these helpless sheep much easier." In an instant, another shield emerged out of thin air, smashing the entrance to the city wide open
As they glanced through their goggles, a belt shot out to break them, with a fist going for Caleb's torso.
"H-How the hell did she see me?!" He ducked out of the way of the belt before retaliating and pulling out their slingshot and aiming it at her
"I'm sorry about this, girl. I didn't wanna get caught up in anything with you but..." They fired a rock at her

"Get down, you drunkard." Dene said, pulling him as he drags him and Noah to the counter where they could hide.
"Alright alright take a just relax man." said Rizzuto as he popped open the other bottle and started drinking from it.
"Yea we should do whatever Noah said Dene man I don't know what's in this stuff but it's like Noah just became way cooler than you all of a sudden." Rizzuto drunkenly said to Dene.

"Not what I expected, but that makes wiping out these helpless sheep much easier." In an instant, another shield emerged out of thin air, smashing the entrance to the city wide open

"H-How the hell did she see me?!" He ducked out of the way of the belt before retaliating and pulling out their slingshot and aiming it at her
"I'm sorry about this, girl. I didn't wanna get caught up in anything with you but..." They fired a rock at her
@LaserPrecision, wait
(Welp, lemme edit)

"Like hell we could leave with a drunkard and a damn villain group raiding us. We can't go scaredy-cat out of this place without having to blow some holes into their skulls." Dene said as he shot a bullet.
Suddenly a lone fast bullet began to past the energy shields, aiming right at Miller's leg.
Paige shot out a belt to grab the slingshot, grabbing the rock by making her hand turn into a belt, then going for another punch in the torso.

"Like hell we could leave with a drunkard and a damn villain group raiding us. We can't go scaredy-cat out of this place without having to blow some holes into their skulls." Dene said as he shot a bullet
"So we have to mobilize, steal a vehicle if possible and get out through a door here, maybe create a hole"

"Like hell we could leave with a drunkard and a damn villain group raiding us. We can't go scaredy-cat out of this place without having to blow some holes into their skulls." Dene said as he shot a bullet.
Rizzuto looked at Dene like he was offended and said, "You know being called a drunkard is offensive." he then grabbed his Gun and started shooting at their enemy's.
"So we have to mobilize, steal a vehicle if possible and get out through a door here, maybe create a hole"
"Thats a great idea Noah Ya see Dene you should be more like your girlfriend there always coming up with the best ideas why can't you be like that man." said a very drunk Rizzuto.

Dene looks at the forcefield and the man doing it.
"Thats a great idea Noah Ya see Dene you should be more like your girlfriend there always coming up with the best ideas why can't you be like that man." said a very drunk Rizzuto.
"I, uhhhhh... I don't think we could leave... even if we want to..." he said.

Paige shot out a belt to grab the slingshot, grabbing the rock by making her hand turn into a belt, then going for another punch in the torso.
A single dart pierced at Paige's neck, a feeling of weakness befalling her. This was followed by an odd colored smoke raining down on her and her opponent. Looking up, she could see the culprit.

Birds, large and medium encircling her from the sky, blowing away this dust which was accelerating her feeling of weakness.

"Alright boys and girls, keep this up! We'll be knocking her out in no time!" George said while watching from a distance, Gnorm handing over bags of poisonous dust to the line of birds waiting to receive their share of dust

"You know me well, Caleb. I'm sure you have the antidote for this stuff"

A single dart pierced at Paige's neck, a feeling of weakness befalling her. This was followed by an odd colored smoke raining down on her and her opponent. Looking up, she could see the culprit.
As the dart pierced her neck, she turned part of the damaged area into a belt, removing it before it spread to her body, at the same time reattaching parts of herself together.
Birds, large and medium encircling her from the sky, blowing away this dust which was accelerating her feeling of weakness.

"Alright boys and girls, keep this up! We'll be knocking her out in no time!" George said while watching from a distance, Gnorm handing over bags of poisonous dust to the line of birds waiting to receive their share of dust

"You know me well, Caleb. I'm sure you have the antidote for this stuff"
As the birds circled, she tries creating several belts to create a shockwave powerful enough to blow the dust and the birds away.

Suddenly a lone fast bullet began to past the energy shields, aiming right at Miller's leg.
"Hm?"
Picking up on the bullet, he formed several thinner forcefields with the first one spawning on the bullet, embedding it inside of itself
"A contraband that uses a bullet? Now that's an issue I don't wish to deal with."
To retaliate, he ran towards a random building where he believed the bullet had come from, the shields tracing his movement slammed into the building, causing it to shatter into thousands of pieces, the debris flinging in the direction he believed the bullet had come from. Anything in the way would be shredded.
He pulled his goggles up and screamed "W-Wait, don't kill me!"

"Hm?"
Picking up on the bullet, he formed several thinner forcefields with the first one spawning on the bullet, embedding it inside of itself
"A contraband that uses a bullet? Now that's an issue I don't wish to deal with."
To retaliate, he ran towards a random building where he believed the bullet had come from, the shields tracing his movement slammed into the building, causing it to shatter into thousands of pieces, the debris flinging in the direction he believed the bullet had come from. Anything in the way would be shredded.
"Noah! Rizzuto! Out, NOW!" he yelled as he tried dragging the drunkard along.
He pulled his goggles up and screamed "W-Wait, don't kill me!"
"I won't... but I'll be putting you out of commission for now.." she said, preparing to knock them out. In a moment, she went for a swift backhand to the head.

Rizzuto looked over seeing the fight he then turned to Dene and said, "Dene is it just me or does anyone else find that girl over their kind of cute. he said pointing to Caleb."
"Alright man alright I'm walking I'm walking." said Rizzuto.

"I won't... but I'll be putting you out of commission for now.." she said, preparing to knock them out. In a moment, she went for a swift backhand to the head.
Caleb covered his head nervously, he'd done his part, marking Paige and making her far more susceptible to attacks was about as much as he could provide outside of communication. One good hit should be enough to take her out of commission while marked. With that said, he's out for the count for now.

(Uh, just so you know. The secondary poison is inhaled. How is Paige resisting that?)
(She's just trying to ignore it, but she'll be knocked out as well)
(Another thing, isn't Paige getting an attack ready to dispel the smoke?)
(She dispelled it and then went for the knock out)
Noah complied and with superhuman strength and speed grabbed them both to get out far.
Dene tried shooting more bullets toward Miller's body, although where'd they go would be quite hard to predict.

Caleb covered his head nervously, he'd done his part, marking Paige and making her far more susceptible to attacks was about as much as he could provide outside of communication. One good hit should be enough to take her out of commission while marked. With that said, he's out for the count for now.
"Ugh, darn it! Well, the target has inhaled the poison. I'll move her later" George cursed before directing some of his wolves to the location of where Caleb and Paige stood.

"Alright Adom, please don't leave me too". George loaded yet another tranquilizer dart, the birds now flying towards the entrance

Dene tried shooting more bullets toward Miller's body, although where'd they go would be quite hard to predict.
"These bullets are starting to piss me off..."
Knowing he'd be unlikely to stop every bullet, he took the easy way out and summoned a forcefield beneath his feat, smashing open a hole into the city's pipeline and then dispersing of the forcefield so he'd drop down.

Knowing he'd be unlikely to stop every bullet, he took the easy way out and summoned a forcefield beneath his feat, smashing open a hole into the city's pipeline and then dispersing of the forcefield so he'd drop down.
His descent was covered as colored smoke rained over the hole, the discoloration prompting the trio to stop their chase

"Ugh, darn it! Well, the target has inhaled the poison. I'll move her later" George cursed before directing some of his wolves to the location of where Caleb and Paige stood.

"Alright Adom, please don't leave me too". George loaded yet another tranquilizer dart, the birds now flying towards the entrance
Paige looked at him as she tried rushing towards him, only to fall on her feet as the poison took place. Her body trying to resist before she too is knocked out.
"These bullets are starting to piss me off..."
His descent was covered as colored smoke rained over the hole, the discoloration prompting the trio to stop their chase
"Okay! He's away, he's away! What's the plan Noa-" Dene stopped to look behind him.

"Shit! We really gotta run!"

Adom began making a mad dash out of the city through the pipelines. As he exited the boarders of the city, his transceiver came back online.
"Can you hear me, George?"

"Heh, and it all worked out in the end. Good job everyone. Gnorm, send this to Adom. I'll meet you up later" George commented before giving a piece of paper to the dog, the message reading.

"Adom, I got the target and Caleb. Meet me up at transport" ~Mr. Hunters.
(The trio is with Millers)

Adom began making a mad dash out of the city through the pipelines. As he exited the boarders of the city, his transceiver came back online.
"Can you hear me, George?"
"Yep, we got the target. Caleb's knocked out though. Also did those guys just walk through the poison? Because if so, you can just run or fight for a bit until they get knocked out. I'll send Gnorm to get you once you're done" George replied while walking to the transport's location

Back