• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: A Human Superbug (Game Thread 1)

Phillip tries to keep the firestorm raging, as he rides his horse as far as he can while keeping it up, trying to test his range if nothing else.

@Drite

The dust-doll continues to pat your head. It seems to be trying to comfort you.

@lol dunno, but its just Puppen's and her dolls or something

Puppen's contiues to cheerfully watch the fight. "Aha~, guess I am the observer in this fight~!" Her military-dolls stand on each side of her.

Solomon enters his Baldur form, he summons a beam of superheated photons on the remaining parts of the creature yes, this is a thing that is a possible

"I wonder what could create a creature such as this." He wonders outloud

"They can probably handle this themselves, my intervention is not needed" Crunkledunk thinks you himself

"It'll clear up in a few minutes, see?"

Everet points to a massive, bright light coming from the sky and heading directly for the main storm.

@everyone else

Phillip's firestorm and Silas' fire vaporize massive regions of the water, which seems less stable than before, but fail to reach the Kelpie itself due to the sheer amount of water. Supernova cuts clean through the water and the reformed innermost storms, causing at least half of the Kelpie's remaining body to just disappear as the rest violently ignites and explodes, along with most of the remaining water.

Despite seeming to be dead, the innermost remaining storms begin to rapidly orbit eachother, not stopping even as Solomon places a huge hole through them.......at least before Abarim comes back to earth, the heat from his body nullifying the cold within the storms, dispersing them before literally slamming them into the ground hard enough to remove most of Secundus' shield. This comes at the cost of most of Abarim's skin and muscle being burnt to a crisp, however.

Nothing starts reforming or appears from nowhere.

@Faruel

Meretrix's situation was better due to John's healing, albeit she is still laying on the ground, with barely enough force to stay awaken, however she muttered the following words

"Is it over?"

The weaknes on her voice is noticeable, with John barely hearing those words

@Junko

The pats are making Meretrix's head hurt more, although she thinks that it is part of the attack on her, since she can't really feel the surroundings

Secundus floats back to the rest of the group.

"The enemy has been eliminated." He states calmly, his voice has a slight echo to it due to the form he is in.

I release a big sigh, then give Trixie a slight smile.

"Yes Trixie, it's over," I mutter, stroking her head slowly.

"Now you can rest a little"

"Hmm. That all went surpringly well..."

I stare at the mass of living bones and the bleeding Meretrix.

"Mostly. We need to treat those two quick."

I start absorbing the left over radiation i left behind, plus the natural radiation of the place.

Sieg scans the area that the water spirit's ramains crushed in to, to see if it was actually dead or it was a farce one again, while very much not caring of his hurt allies

Puppen's hums a strange yet happy tune. "Aand so it seeems~!" She does a little spin. "That the first antagonist in our little tale has fallen~!"

@Drite

The dust-doll sits down in front of you and stares.

Noticing the condition of Abarim's body, I raise a hand towards him and through my telekinesis, I gather the atoms around him, binding to those of his body and following the biological scheme I reformulate his cells, tissues and missing organs , along with his clothes.

@Faruel

Meretrix could barely keep her eyes open

"Thanks John, for all, i wouldn't make it without you"

This were the last words of Meretrix before she closed her eyes, due to her damage on the brain and the fact that she was to tired

@Junki

She doesn't notice the doll because she was to tired and with the eyes closed

"Well, that was certainly interesting, those two are in rather bad condition though." Solomon comments

"Should we head back now?"

@Drite

The dust-doll pats you on the head one more time before floating back to Puppen's. Puppen's is still huming her tune.

While everyone is talking, something starts growing from where the cloud was smacked into the ground. It seems to be some sort of plant bulb, which quickly pops, revealing

R
E
D
and
W
H
I
T
E
and
G
O
L
D
bands that utterly overwhelm the senses as they fly towards and into you, with some seemingly flying off into the distance.

@Christian

Bands of multicolored light flies into your back just before you and Everet, who has introduced himself, appear a few dozen meters from the main group.

[Everyone has gained one stat point to add to whatever stat they please, except for Aptitude. Stat caps have remained the same and please alert me to the change you made]

[I'll raise my agility to 2]

Abarim groans back to life as he's regiven the ability to breathe. Before he can speak, his senses are once again assaulted, and he leaps to his feet, catching whatever bands come his way

After what happened I feel an increase in my intellectual abilities, but I don't mind much.

I pick up Trixie and then look at Abarim.

"Hey, big guy ... the next time you want to take a dive from space, I suggest you to wear an adequate shielding"

[Raised my agility up to a 3 ovo]

Puppen's feels more agile, she grins. "Ohoho~! The first progression point of the adventure~!" Her dust-dol sits on her hat while her other dolls stand gaurd.

Abarim has the extra power sink into him, and he feels limber. He makes sure to flex his newly reconstructed body.

Faruel1998 said:
"Hey, big guy ... the next time you want to take a dive from space, I suggest you to wear an adequate shielding"
"fork you reentry is High 8-C I should have survived that you complete fool"

"I have many shields. Unfortunately, neither God nor your muscles defends you from fire, in cases like this."

As everyone winds down from the fight, they feel slower than they were, although not like adrenaline would have, more like they had their speed amplified and it just wore off. Oddly, this effect is far more noticeable for Silas and Phillip.

Everet walks over to the group.

"Well done! It seems like everyone made it out without any permenant in injuries. Although, I imagine that creature wasn't ordinary, was it?"

As Secundus glances over the lake, he discerns that the water is, despite all that had occured, completely safe for consumption.

Back