• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: A Human Superbug (Game Thread 1)

"So it seems that can quickly enhance our control over our abilities, even with little training."

I keep trying to release the laser beams, until a explosion doesn't occur.

"Well, thank you for the information, I hope to see you in combat soon." Solomon says bowing slightly

He uses his own ability and channels the power of the world serpent. He then fires a small blast of pressurized water at the wall as a test, despite already knowing his powers.

"Thanks Everet, be right back"

Well, this just can't turn out great, if they're dead, i don't even know what would happen to John, i need to find him quick!

Meretrix than rushes towards said destination, while noticing some destruction, wich by the looks of said destruction, it was done recently.

@Faruel

She than reaches the room where John was, noticing his strange posture, something happened, but Meretrix didn't know what. She slowly approaches John

"...John, what happened?"

Meretrix says with a scared and worried tone

"All that I have had ... even the smallest infinitesimal hope ... it is ashes now", I murmur, letting the file fall to the ground.

Yuna closely observes the black device.

"Hm...I wonder if.."

Yuna absorbs the black device give to her, it seemingly sinks into the palm of her hand, as if it was sinking into quick sand.

Meretrix gives a surprise look, wich is quickly replaced by a sad one as tears start to fall out of her face. She quickly hugs John

"I am sorry John, i am sorry that this happened..."

Meretrix says while sobbing

Ok, so that works, now let's see if i can do other than just moving them around.

Sieg thinks, as he generates a large shield, Zeus' Aegis, and puts it in front of himself, then focuses again on the magicoules, specifically those in a small area a few meters in front of himself.

"Ignite"

He enforces the command.

@Drite

The doll bounces back up, it contuies to stare at. "Ahaha~! It seems she has taken a liking to you~!" Puppen's says cheerfully, .

@HL

Puppen's points at the military dummy, it turns into a military-doll, complete with military clothing. "And another actor joins the play~."

After shooting many mini nuclear lasers, i stop for a bit and decide to test my normal strength (i have 3 in case Hl3 forgot).

I go up to the wall and punch it.

After some time hugging and crying, Meretrix slowly breaks away from the hug and looks at John, whipping some tears of her eyes.

"Come on John, let's get back where the others are, let's just... move on..."

Meretrix says in a sad tone

"No, you didn't, you have me, Crunkle, and a whole life in front of you. I know that they meant alot more for you than me, but please"

Meretrix than grab John's shoulders

"Please, don't just throw away your life! I've already lost my family before all of this, and now, i discovered that i lost a friend and my Godchild! I am not ready to lose another one, not now"

Meretrix screams desperate to John

Samson's beams eventually become less explosive and more penetrative, only barely expanding upon impact. His physical attacks cause an area of the wall roughly 40 meters tall and wide to bend inward like a piece of paper before collapsing, with the layers of concrete and rebar above falling back down onto Samson, which does nothing. He doesn't even feel the impact at all. Behind the thick dust cloud, the wall is immediately restored.

Solomon's water jet cleanly cuts through the wall with an audible sizzle, easily going dozens of meters into the surrounding rock before faltering in the slightest.

Yuna's absorption allows her to replicate the pseudo-voice projection of the device.

Sieg's command causes a pocket of magicules in front of him to rapidly heat up, eventually igniting themselves and the regular air and concrete around them. However, it quickly ceases and eventually goes back to a normal state, although the concrete below was visibly melted before it was restored.

Puppen's new doll produces an assault rifle made of what looks like the same material as its body.

Abarim looks over for a moment as he overhears Meretrix try to help John on the other side of the facility, then speaks a little bit louder to make sure they can hear him.

"You know, I was just talking about faith and how it gives a greater purpose to unfortunate things. As overused as it sounds, would you like to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?"

I slowly open my lips, looking at Trixie with a realization in my face.

"It's true ... I still have you two ... and I won't let anyone or anything kill you and Crunkledunk," I say, hugging her again.

"I promise", I whisper.

Everet appears lost in thought.

So, the tales were more or less true? These Everymen are......something else. Strength far beyond any animal to have ever lived, near-instantly mastering their powers, it's a little overwhelming to be in the presense of these people......

Someone pipes up on his communicator. Everet listens intently, occasionally nodding. Eventually, the other person is cut off. Sighing, he calls to everyone.

"We have an opportunity for you all to test your abilities in a real combat setting."

Puppen's perks up. "Aha, the show is about to begin~!" She calls her dolls to her side. It seems like the sword and shield for her dust-doll are done.

Secundus approaches Everet, reverting back to his normal state for now, the clones both vanish.

"What are your orders?" he asks in an entirely calm tone.

I teleport myself and Trixie to the room where everyone else is.

"Excuse the absence," I say with a sigh.

"What did we miss?", I ask.

Solomon changes back to normal, and stands at attention waiting for Everet to continue

I approach Everet in a relaxed manner.

"Not a lot of time to train i see. But whatever, i'm down." I palm my fist.

"What's the plan?"

"So, there's a lake about a dozen miles from here, about three miles from our primary base and where it gets most of its water supply. Something has taken residence in there, and it isn't friendly. It destroyed the entire convoy that gets sent out to bring back water and protect it."

"sorry I don't measure in bald eagles run that by me in kilometers you absolute creti

"Seems simple enough. Do we have any way to get there quickly?"

"Well, that will have to be quick enough, then. Now... where is the exit?"

Puppen's contiues to hum to herself, her military-doll stands besides her, keeping gaurd. Her dust-doll (now featuring a sword and shield), is still sitting on Puppen's hat, staring ominously at Everet.

"Well, we problaby don't need everyone to defeat that threat'

Meretrix says while staring at the Puppet maker

"But i guess that some help won't hurt, i'm up to go to that place"

Meretrix says as she gets closer to John

@Drite

Puppen's notices she;s being stared at and cheerfully waves. The military-doll has a deadly glare while the dust-doll... floats ominously while staring? How strange.

Solomom looks at the dust and military doll, before giving a quick smile to Puppenspiel

"We should probably all get going soon, do we all have a method of transportation? Three miles is a long distance to walk." He says, addressing everyone

Back