• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Geass discussion thread I: maybe there is niche for us

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
You see, I recently watched the anime and I sincerely loved it.

I wonder if there is room for discussion? I know its pretty old.

But we have R3 to wait for so... anyone want to talk about the series?

All hail Lelouch!

Lelouch Render

May I know why? I'm not disagreeing I'm genuinely interested.

If my choice was based on looks Id go for CC but she'd rather bland for me.

Because she is capable of forgiving lelouch and she has to deal with a lot of psychological trauma and stress. And after all of that, she still wants to help lelouch and protect him.

She is strong and honest, even though she is not a pilot. Forgiving the person who killed your father (yeah, I know, indirectly, but the thing is that she blamed Zero) is something really really difficult to achieve.

Kallen always came across as one of the strongest to me, she's capable of seeing both sides, and her realization about what she's been following is a great character moment and her development is surprisingly good.

Granted, I absolutely despise the fan service in the show, especially her in the damn bunny suit

Yeah, I also like kallen (not a fan of her almost constant fanservice, tho). Kallen's flaw, imo, or better said, what I would have liked for her, is a flashback or something with her brother. I think it was an important part of her character that was left nearly untouched.

Yes, Lelouch already has 2-A mindhax, and hopefully we'll get those calcs calc'd soon.

There is also Nightmare of Nunally, in which Rolo is a experimental genetically engineered Geass user who can absolute zero time. That's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to hax.

oh, I was talking about the main series, I didnt start with the manga and stuff

Monarch Laciel said:
You mean Orange-ku
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd love if the protags were Jeremiah and Anya with Lelouch and others having big roles.

I don't understand how people like Kallen when she betrays Lelouch in the end of R1 with her hypocrisy.

Also, my favorite character is Schneizel. Because he is the truly wants peace and not a hypocrite. They destroyed his character with Damocles and his want with nuking everywhere.

I don't like Lelouch that much because he is arrogant, somewhat selfish, lazy and some other things.

I always thought that schneizel actually wanted to reign supreme like a tyrant tbh. I never bought the "I only want peace".

Technically Shirlie is the most loyal to ''lelouch''. The rest were loyal to ''zero''

Shirley tried to kill Lelouch tho when she found out Lelouch accidentally killed her father.

You know, the whole Mao fiasco.

While Lelouch was willingly to reveal his indentity as Zero to Sayoko in R2.

She was being manipulated by Mao and she had just saved Lelouch by shooting that girl whose name I cannot recall right now. I'd blame Mao for that tbh.

Monarch Laciel said:
Pretty sure that CC was most loyal to Lelouch.
You mean the girl who is using lelouch all the time to fulfil her wish to die? ovo

He is more intelligent than Lelouch if he wanted he could conquer European Union, China and rest of the world but he mostly goes into diplomacy/more peaceful solution route. I really hate Lelouch way of peace because it relies on Lelouch and Schneizel and after they are dead and gone his peace will crumble.

Different upbringing and life bring different perspectives. He thinks true peace only come that way but he never think after his death his successor wants peace or not and I consider that as a WIS.

I mean, someone who is willing to sacrifice Nunally, the black knights and run forit, isnt the best guy in my book. Also shooting Cornelia from behind.

Schneizel was darker than what you make him look like.

PaChi2 said:
I mean, someone who is willing to sacrifice Nunally, the black knights and run for it isnt the best guy in my book. Also shooting Cornelia from behind.
New phone who dis?

I don't remember Schneizel ever "running for it" but Lelouch never sacrificed Nunally

I'm never said he is a good/light/white character. Also, Black Knights deserved to be destroyed after their stunt with Lelouch.

Back