• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cobra vs Askin Nakk Lee Vaar

Thought this would be a good idea

Poison vs poison, who's is more potent?

Both are at 7-A

Speed isn't equalized

Battle takes place in Impel Down

Cobra:0

Askin:0

Incon:0

Idk how the better goes(cause i drop bleach just read few goods chapters) But it seems like askin death-dealing have a lot of weakness, while cobra can just read all of the weakness/power/strategy using his hearing magic.

Not a vote, i'm just waiting for other ppl opinions

Askin's weakness is irrelevant, I'm quite sure Cobra has nothing to actually get past the standard deathdealing.For example, Askin can make his very blood poisonous to him and he'd have to get every drop of blood in his body replaced with a new set.

Thankfully Askin manipulates lethality of substances, not actual poison (except certain moves). Besides he lowers resistances and grants himself immunity to said substance.

He doesn't make it poisonous, he makes it a lethal amount. So even though Cobra can eat his poison, he can still make the amount of magic Cobra has a "Lethal Dosage". Going with Askin.

arent they hella different tho? cobran can eat poison poison, while askin can make anything poisenous given enough time... but then again, cobra can eat all poisons, so what askin could accidently do is give him more and more fuel lol

Yeah, considering that even water or oxygen can be lethal with some certain amount I think Askin takes this.

Askin can breath some air, or even drink some blood and Cobra is dead lol. Assuming Cobra bypasses this and harms Askin not even tearing out his heart killed him.

He'll make Cobra's own power kill him lmao.

Yeah, doesn't make it resistant to it tho.

Considering Cobra is, as all Dragon Slayers, resistant to his element (saying otherwise is NLF) Askin could manipulate his resistance or make the poison Cobra generates way more powerful to bypass that resistance.

He could even make Cobra allergic to his own blood IIRC.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
couldnt cobra just, idk, eat it tho?
No because it's not Poison, it's just a lethal amount, such as too much water can drown you or too much oxygen can kill you. He lowers the opponents tolerance for something, he could even do it to Cobra's magic power as he did to Yoruichi's Brother and lower the lethal dosage of Magic Power in Cobra.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
why cant askin be killed again? i forgot
While he lowers his opponent's tolerance to something, he raises his own, making him immune to such substances.

Yeah,i remember that it was something absurd like that lol like, he became immune to getting blown up or getting his hear ripped out like WTF lol

Back