• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
I don't know, because they both have transmutation and one hit kill? Who cares. The fight takes place in the Digital World. If that represents an unfair advantage for Piedmon somehow, then it takes place in a desolate planet.

Cloud: 5

Piedmo:

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed is equalized. Official Databook Piedmon, Cloud starts out in base but he can break his limit or whatever. Yeah, so who wins?

Cloud is (much) stronger. Piedmon is a (much) stronger Kefka, whom Cloud faced in Dissidia. Frog counters Texture Blow. Cloud felt in pocket reality screwers with summons and Safer Sephiroth. Limit Breaks counters Overwrite.

...That Time hax is very worrying for Piedmon. If Piedmon can use Masks Square before Cloud uses Time Slow then Piedmon should be good.

Piedmon is 300 Foe or something like that, right? Cloud is roughly 3000000 IIRC. Not voting, but this had to be addressed.

Also, teleporting swords into Cloud won't really help, as he got shanked a ton of times by Sephiroth's overcompensation...I mean Masamune.

It's pretty much Piedmon's big hax. He creates a Pocket Dimension in which he literally controls everything, including Cloud. He can keep Cloud from doing anything by gaining control over his body, his Reality Warping is jacked up to the extreme. He can here Cloud's thoughts, he can teleport his swords inside Cloud, etc.

@Dragon

Cloud also has things like Death (instant kill) and Break (petrification) on top of outright time stop.

Given the massive power gap, I'm pretty sure (In an unexaggerating way) that Cloud could just poke Piedmon and kill him.

Yep. Like I said it depends on if Piedmon can even do something fast enough. Once Piedmon gets Cloud in Masks Square, Piedmon has the win. However, that's if he gets in Masks Square.(You see how I've not made a legit vote yet)

Now that I'm ready to give a legit vote here. Let's go.

Cloud has multiple advantages here.

-That Un-Godly AP Gap is not funny. One poke and Chuckles the Ass Clown is dead.

- Stop. Stop is the biggest advantage here and pretty much Piedmon's main weakness when it comes to his hax. If Cloud stops Piedmon from doing anything, it's game over.

Piedmon only has one thing that can save him. Masks Square. He can...

-Keep Cloud from doing anything by controlling his body.

-His already pretty potent Reality Warping is strengthened.

-He can teleport his swords within Cloud to kill him. Contrary to popular belief he can only do this in Masks Square.

-He can read Clouds thoughts to get an edge in.

-Texture Blow along with controlling his body will shut Cloud down.

Now it may have seemed like Piedmon has so many advantages when compared to Cloud right? Well the thing is that these advantages only come if Piedmon is even able to use Masks Square BEFORE Cloud flats out stops time. And I personally believe that will be his downfall. Not to mention Overwrite wouldn't be useful here due to Stop.

So overall I vote Cloud 6/10.

Just because I like to add salt to wounds, the sword teleportation wouldn't work, for reasons I've stated above.

ovo

He only has Mid-Low Regen. Has he survived getting stabbed through not only the heart, but the head, with more than one slim overcompensating sword?

Er...no. Does many of the same sword in a short period of time count? :3. But in all seriousness, I'm gonna stop now, as you've secured your vote.

I rest my case on that point then. Either way doesn't change the outcome. Masks Square is a really good hax....it's just that Time Stoppers kinda kill it...

Isn't this a stomp? Cloud is so much stronger it's absurd, Cloud pokes him and he dies, Piedmont punches and his fist breaks, Cloud stops time he wins, he casts a death spell he wins.

Seems absurdly stompish.

There is the chance that Cloud does not start with time stop and Piedmon Masks Squares, Teleports, and either:

-Teleports Swords inside him.

-Chops his soul up.

-Drags him to the Dark Area

-Texture Blows him.

But Cloud still has more chances over Piedmon and with Piedmon's wide assortment of haxes to overcome a large power gap, it isn't a stomp. As such Cloud wins 6.5/10

@Dragon Piedmon is a sadistic who enjoys toying with his preys. If he was bloodlusted, I'd say he has a better chance. But in character he isnt starting with one-hit killing techniques.

Also, the more Piedmon plays with cloud not killing him right away, the closer is Cloud from using a Limit break and stomping.

I know, it was more directed to the first part of the comment.

So... this is Cloud's victory?

Back