• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud scales beyond any Ifrit´s power just to start this debate

Does anyone have what Materia has Cloud at this point? Searching that info is extremely tedious

Hmmm well if its Midgar he shouldn't have anything too fancy, the basic elemental materia, heal, I think you can get Demi in midgar too but the higher tier stuff I don't think you can get. Even then Cloud doesn't have a starting move and pretty sure Zoro blows him out the water skill wise but I don't really follow much of OP sadly.

Hmmm well if its Midgar he shouldn't have anything too fancy, the basic elemental materia, heal, I think you can get Demi in midgar too but the higher tier stuff I don't think you can get. Even then Cloud doesn't have a starting move and pretty sure Zoro blows him out the water skill wise but I don't really follow much of OP sadly.
If Cloud has time magic then Zoro is stopped in time and then sliced in half

He has it in the remake, but I can´t find anything about the original game, plus, the scaling using SOLDIER with Sephiroth being defeated by early Cloud and this Cloud has Midgar combat experience plus Zack skill/combat experience combined should balance the skill difference

Forgot about the remake stuff, I suppose we can assume he has access to it then as a rough guess considering what occurred in the remake. Cloud has that RPG protag syndrome though so I guess its still viable assuming Zoro has something he can feasibly win with, from what I see but I'll wait for supporters to offer input there.

Sup. Soooo... is this using Remake Cloud or Original Game Cloud? They have separate profiles due to how Remake branches of and all that.

If you're using Original Game Midgar Cloud, he only has basic elemental Materia (Fire, Ice, Ligthning), Poison and Healing, and Limit Breaks up to Cross Slash normally (you can actually get up to finishing Touch, but that requires some heavy grinding that nornally doesn't go in a regular playthrough).

Cloud doesn't have such a bad JRPG syndrome as some people think, though, he usually will resort to swordplay when fighting if AC and Remake's cutscenes are indication.

Last edited:
Back