• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud Strife vs The Three Manga Swordsman Gauntlet

o yer one last thing this is why yhwach win if cloud did kill him because he the soul king. he would die to because if he dies all the human world goes with him. and because cloud a good guy he would not kill him because killing him is killing the people of the world.

Bleachfun said:
Power Intuition: Any power that Yhwach "knows" will then become his ally. It should be noted that Yhwach gained another pupil after nullifying and making Futen Daisatsuryo his ally.
Ôù¥Reactionary Power Immunity: The power that he has made his ally will not only be unable to defeat him, but cannot possibly harm him in any way. Sankt Altar : Yhwach summons five orbs of energy in the air around a target that shoot out concentrated beams of energy at the target, forming the pattern of a large Quincy Zeichen; these beams take the power of the target with the intent of giving the taken power to Yhwach.

Blut Vene: Yhwach is capable of withstanding a Bankai enhanced Getsuga Tensho without sustaining any injury.

Ôù¥Blut Vene Anhaben : Yhwach extends his Blut Vene outside of his body to create a forcefield that blocks incoming attacks. It can easily block mid-level Kidō spells, such as Bakudō #62 Hyapporankan, even when employed by a member of the Royal Guard. The forcefield consumes everything around it, including living beings, in order to maintain itself. When activated, it creates the Blut Vene vein pattern on the surface of whatever it attempts to consume.

so how can cloud beet him.
By not using any powers to attack him and simply cutting him apart? I mean, he's FTL+ now (read, over 10 times the speed of light), so even if he saw if coming with precognition and knew exactly what was going to happen he likely wouldn't be able to react to it at all, meaning that, even if he somehow blocked the first he wouldn't thereafter be able to continually block his attacks, nor react in time to do anything else, meaning that Cloud can continue attacking Yhwach without his being able to do anything about it, in turn meaning that he'll go down before long.

In fact, before very long at all, actually. See, Cloud's Large Planet+ now at minimum, which is well above anything in Bleach, so even with Blut Vene there's really no way Yhwach is going to tank very many of those hits. ...those ones that he cannot defend himself from. And please don't try to tell me his Basic Attacks are a power he can take away, that would be silly beyond compare.

This isn't even getting into various Materia combinations, some of which are completely haxorz nonsense. And that whole "He wouldn't do that because he's a good guy" thing doesn't ever really apply to VS Debates like these, otherwise there's no possible way for one side to win and thus the debate is pointless to begin with. That's just logic. In short, I have nothing against Bleach, nor do I have anything against Yhwach, and this was perfectly fair when I first posted it. However, with these recent buffs that have come up, there's no real way for the guy to take him on anymore.

he has all the powers of his men. even gremmy so anythink yhwach thinks of comes true.

like he could take his speed away. or stop him breathing or anythink

you said cloud would just cut him but can cloud take the heat of the sun. and yhwach can make it so cloud cant see it so cloud come close he dead.

Cloud can blitz him before Yhwach even registers the fight has begin.

Survivng the heat of the sun is only Small Country Level.

Yhwach is possibly Planet Level, Cloud is at least Large Planet Level.

ok lol yhwach is maybe planet level and we have not even seen him more then 10% power so do the math if 10% power is maybe planet level what you think he be when he using 100% power and he might get more power ups.

and yhwach can see the future. years in to the future and he can take his powers away when ever he wants. and your wrong in the manga it was said if you touch him your dead yes you be ok if your close but if you touch him your dead it was in the manga. like do you think cloud could live if he was in the sun. come on the sun even kills dbz people and there some of the best

You're talking about complete speculation (And even then, Yhwach cannot generate 1 tenaton of energy).

He does not get prep in this battle, and Cloud will kill him before Yhwach even registers that the fight begin. Umm... what? DBZ characters being killed by the sun is only in the movies and is PIS, as you only need Small Country Level durability to survive being in the core of the sun.

To ensure a win in a fight you need more than just stats. But for now Yhwach is gonna lose... this is th whole reason why I keep saying we should wait for more feats from Yhwach before doing battles with him in it...

ok I guess we should wait for more from yhwach. but The Everlasting your wrong you only need Small Country Level durability to survive being in the core of the sun. read the manga it was said it was blut vain keeping him alive and it was also said if he get touch he will die

ok its true being close you it may not kill you. but if it touch you your dead it was in the manga that what kubo put. read this

Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaijin (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, North: Heaven and Earth End in Ashes): A slash of concentrated fire and heat that incinerates whatever it touches out of existence.

Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West: Remnant Sun Prison Garb): Automatically activated at release, this ability is unseen by the eyes of anyone else unless Yamamoto wills it to be seen. It engulfs his body in heat that reaches a temperature upwards of 15,000,000 degrees. Thusly, it becomes impossible to even touch him while he is using his Bankai. The level of heat produced by this technique is such that it wouldn't actually appear in the form of flames.

Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, East: Rising Sun Edge): Automatically activated at release, this ability concentrates the intense flames of the sword along the edge of the blade. It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness

Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaijin (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, North: Heaven and Earth End in Ashes): A slash of concentrated fire and heat that incinerates whatever it touches out of existence.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
To ensure a win in a fight you need more than just stats. But for now Yhwach is gonna lose... this is th whole reason why I keep saying we should wait for more feats from Yhwach before doing battles with him in it...
Apologies. In retrospect, probably should've used someone like Sasuke whose series has pretty much ended...

Hey, not my fault. I just thought it was cool at the time, I made this a loooong time ago, when I was new and such. :/

Hmm... I am usure if Cloud can beat Yhwach. After all, he is always Ywatching us with the almighty...

Hax doesn't matter if you are too slow to activate it before you die.

Same reason he loses to Discord ;)

But back on topic, Cloud takes this with a stomp now, it was high difficulty prior to the buffs though but he's always taken it.

Yhwach can consume other beings including higher beings and in doing so absorbs their powers and energy, and can contain their great essence within his body making their power his own.

Uh...almighty negates powers..

Cloud doesn't even need to use his Arsenal he splits him in half in less than a split second.

and do you guys know when one of yhwach men die he gets all of there powers.

so he has lille barro powers now so cloud can not even it him.

Fireboy2000 said:
and do you guys know when one of yhwach men die he gets all of there powers.
so he has lille barro powers now so cloud can not even it him.
You do know that EoG Cloud moves faster than Yhwach can think, right? He also doesn't even need to use powers in order to kill Yhwach.

Lol my vote is Yhwach he is possibly planet and sub-relativistic and haxs>Solar system level and FTL character simple idk what the argument is about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

As much as I love Yhwach he's not beat FTL guys, Almighty can see future but can't perceive information he can't process. Yhwach isn't reacting to FTL attacks

ok he should also have pernida powers so if you cut him in 2 it will just make more of him.

lol yhwach is a monster god.

he has

1 yamamoto powers

2 all of his mens powers

3 he has the almighty

also he should have the power of love so he can make cloud love him or the zombie can make him a slave if even 1 drop of his blood hits him.

do you guys even know half of yhwach skill and powers. any power he see he can do so he has all of clouds powers.

lol he can summon 10 trillion dead and millions of them black monsters. to help.

or just soul crush him

Is Yhwach allowed to use Barro's powers? Like teleportation and intangibility? Not sure if those will save him in this match though

Back