• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clone Trooper vs Xenomorph

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Why not?

Gmod xenomorphs vs clone trooper turian by delta 28-db5oawv
The Troopers have to kill every single Xenomorph, the Xenomorph have to wipe out the whole unit.
ARC Trooper

Xenomorph

Data:

• 200 Clone Troopers. They have normal blasters, chainguns and thermal detonators.
  • 1,000 Xenomorphs. 500 drones, 499 Warriors and 1 Alien Queen.
  • They fight on the Moon of Endor. The Clones are on a base and the Xenomorph Hive is 5 miles away from them.
  • Music

It's hard to perfectly envision how much worth each of the 200 clone troopers have (how many xenomorphs they're able to kill before dying), but if the five miles between the base and hive are fairly open space, I imagine the troopers can just hang back a few dozen meters from the hive and just fire all day at the exterior to draw out the drones. Granted all 500 drones is a big ass swarm to try and keep from closing the distance from the troopers, but i'm pretty sure they'd be able to shoot them down before they get too close.

Their thermal detonators spread across the ground like mines would definitely help keep the aliens at bay, but that's only if the xenomorphs would let the troopers get that close to plant them onto the ground in front of the hive.

I think the troopers will be able to take out the first wave of the 500 drones without too many getting too close to the troopers, but after that I imagine they'll have to storm the actual interior of the hive, which is where everything falls apart.

The 499 warriors left to guard the queen have the advantage, being able to crawl along the walls and ceilings to completely overwhelm any squad attempting to come in. While i'm sure the troopers would be able to mow down a good number of warriors at first, as soon as they get within melee distance the Aliens have won any war of attrition.

While I don't doubt the troopers' ability to take out the drones coming out of the hive to keep them from coming in, what with them using thermal detonators and being able to mow them all down while a good distance away, there's no way they can just walk into a hive without being completely torn apart by the warriors, who'll rip them all to shreds before they even lay eyes on the queen.

The only good way to destroy a hive is to nuke it from orbit, which I don't think the troopers are allowed to do for this, so the Aliens win, but not without the troopers putting up a good fight.

If it was a warrior vs a clone trooper, then I think it would be a stomp.

But because ois a big battle, The Xenomorphs will still win but it's not a stomp in my opinion.

Xenomorphs For PapapoofY reasons.

Back