• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien CRT 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowza, my 8th one! this one gonna be a bit bigger than the rest, so.

Remade Profiles, and some changes to Individual Xenomorph profiles-
Here is the remade profiles, it should be noted the since some of these comics share their own continuities, they will not be given the abilties or strengths of the canon xenomorphs.

Standalone Stuff -

Outbreak Continuity Stuff (Aliens Outbreak, Aliens Earth War, Aliens Genocide, Aliens Music of Spears) -
Harvest Continuity Stuff (Aliens Harvest, Aliens Stronghold) -
Will probably get the Dark Horse's colonial marines continuity stuff in a separate thread, same with the destroying angels.

Now for the changes to the individual xenomorph profiles, this will specifically be covering the canon xenomorph individuals, as aforementioned the dark horse xenomorphs arent really considered canon, and are spread around as myths and legends.

Anyway, I propose we should change the p&a for the canon individuals to just a sentence or two explaining that they would have every power, ability, and resistance on the Xenomorph profile.

simple enough, hopefully
Downgrades & Deletions

Queen Alien's Genius Intelligence: This comes from the novel Aliens: Earth Hive, which is a novelization of aliens outbreak, aliens outbreak and most of the early darkhorse comics are pretty much myths and legends, so the queens intelligence should be changed to a plain "higher", or something along those lines

now for the deletions..
Snatcher (In the story this is literally just the average xenomorph but from a chimp lol, no specific changes and thus should probably be deleted as its already covered in the xenomorph profile)
Alien King (Not really a character at all, just a figurine that was deemed canon by sideshow collectibles, thus we sorta had to assume what the character would have)
Deacon (Dosent do anything and has unfortunately only appeared once in the entire franchise)
Novel Alien (According to the tier III section of the canon list, novelizations of certain movies are generally considered canon with changes that are specific to the novel being not canon, thus this should probably be deleted and perhaps be mentioned on the canon big chap profile)

Last edited:
I agree with the profile remakes, changes, downgrades, and deletions. However, I think adding something along the lines of "All abilities of an Adult Xenomorph" for the canon individuals would be easier than going through and explaining why they have every power and ability but I'm fine either way.

Kill xenos. Behead xenos. Roundhouse kick a xeno into fire.
Alien (Alien Next Door)
Peak Human Physical Characteristics should be added as an ability, or at least reworded as peak strength and durability. Speaking of durability:
Durability: At least Street level, likely higher (Comparable to durability)
I don't think I need to explain why this is silly. Everything else's fine.
The Alien (Comic)
Some minor spelling errors here and there, but otherwise good.
This:
Attack Potency: Wall level, Small Building level with weaponry (Physically identical to a Xenomorph Warrior. Who are capable of ripping androids in half[1] Incapacitated an android who broke a wrist with relative ease[2]. His heavy-duty weapons are able to completely shred through xenomorphs[3], and are capable of doing this[3]), ignores conventional durability with Virus Cigar
Should probably be changed to something a little more like this to prevent confusion:
Wall level (Physically identical to a Xenomorph Warrior. Who are capable of ripping androids in half[1] Incapacitated an android who broke a wrist with relative ease[2]), Small Building level with weaponry (His heavy-duty weapons are able to completely shred through xenomorphs[3], and are capable of doing this[3])
Everything else looks good.
Alien King (Not really a character at all, just a figurine that was deemed canon by sideshow collectibles, thus we sorta had to assume what the character would have)
Pain, agony even, but it has to be done. Shoutout to my fellow King mains on TGMC.

Looks all good to me.

Only thing I'd like to mention is that the Deacon does have an appearance in Alien: Fire and Stone and Prometheus: Fire and Stone - Omega where it evolves and grows into a mountain, but as is, I guess it can be deleted.

Alien/Prometheus: Fire and Stone arent really considered canon due to them being apart of an AVP storyline I believe

otherwise, formatting mistakes and whatnot were finished and it seems I have 3 staff votes, I believe I can add this yeh?

If so, this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back