• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claymore-verse seems wrong somehow.

Maybe it's outdated? Anyway, I'm knowledgeable in the series, but I'm not that great with calcs, so... maybe someone could help me?

I really think that they reserve a little bit more. At least regarding speed, you know. Plus even the god-tiers of the verse are sitting at a laughable tier. I'm not saying that they're wrong, I'm just saying that they seems wrong to me.

I don't know, maybe a lack of interpretation of the drawings? Or taking some feats as outliner? Just like Rigaldo explicitly saying that Clare achieved light-speed in their fight when she awakened her legs? That should scale to and upgrade a hell lot of characters.

IMHO, Claymores are formidable opponents, but in this wiki there is many other swordsman-based characters such as Saber, Zoro, Mihawk, Erza and even Riven from LoL that could completely stomp most Claymores, and that's including even god-tiers such as Priscilla and Teresa. I'm well aware of the limits of every character I mentioned in this post and seeing how all of them according to their profiles here on Vs Battles, could stomp Claymores that easily, just seems wrong.

@WeeklyBattles Will you guys resume that and start upgrading the profiles? Can I help somehow?

Also, I'd like to discuss regarding a feat I mentioned in this thread, which is Rigaldo stating Clare reached light-speed.

I don't think we ever concluded exactly what needed to be changed so if we can finish here what was started on that thread and get a clear concensus as to who needs to be changed and to what then we should be good.

From what I recall that statement is considered hyperbole since the fastest feat in the entire series is only Sub-Relativistic.

Also, I hope you're not trying to scale Claymore characters to swordsmen from other series...and Riven is actually currently on par with the God-tiers

No, no... I'm not trying to scale anything. I just know all of them and IMHO some claymores are stronger than them. To name a few I'd say Teresa, Priscilla, Rafaela, high-end Miria, etc. My interpretation of the series may be wrong or may be not.

That's why I'd like to discuss that feat.

Claymores aren't Gold Saints, you know. They don't have nearly infinite stamina. Maybe going light-speed drains their stamina too much or something. And if that feat is legit, most battles are being badly interpreted.

Okay, what im gonna have you do is youre gonna have to get scans of destructive feats that might place them in a higher tier and speed feats that would be legitimate enough to warrant an upgrade. And im just gonna say right now having someone be Lightspeed based off of a single statement would either be a hyperbole or a massive outlier in a verse where the strongest character's best speed feat was calculated at Sub-Relativistic at best...

@WeeklyBattles

Just to start off, this whole thing (http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/quicksword-genetic-freak-edition.24572/) is wrong just because they're assuming Teresa was cutting Priscilla from 3-2 different directions as we can see here:

"Addendum/final result by Darth Niggatron:

For a more reasonable result, we can say that she's cutting it from two directions instead of three Average Human front surface area=1m average human height=1.8m surface area of a 10m monster=1*(10/1,8)^2=30.86m^2 diameter of dust=6E-5m CSA of dust particle=2.83E-9m^2 numbr of pieces=30,86/2,83E-9=1.1E10 sqrt that=104472.45 minus one times two=208942.9 times five=1044714.5 times 1.071=1118889.204m v=d/t=1118889.204/0.05=22377784.1m/s or Mach 65,760.1

Which makes the KE 5.620E+14 joules or 134.321 kilotons."

Teresa was using the Quicksword technique. The Quicksword causes the user's arm to go berserk. You can't control where you're swinging the sword, it's basically a crazy-fast barrage of slashes from all possible angles. The direction in which she's cutting is totally aleatory. How can someone make a calc based only on 3-2 angles when she was using the Quicksword? The number of slashes needed to turn Priscilla to dust by randomly swinging the sword would have to be extremely bigger, thus, its speed would have to be way faster as well.

This feat isn't just mach 65,760.1 or 134.321 kilotons. That I'm sure.

> Just like Rigaldo explicitly saying that Clare achieved light-speed in their fight when she awakened her legs?

When did he say that?

So here's a link to Chapter 59 and an alternate link to a fan translation of it. In neither do they have Rigardo/Rigaldo say that Clare moved light-speed. I disagree that there should be a sudden relavistic upgrade. At least to anyone who isn't Awakened Teresa who even then can only use the attack once without messing up her arm.

Back