• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Spyro Vs Fox McCloud Vs Master Chief

Classic Spyro Vs Fox McCloud Vs Master Chief
In an arena, 50x50 meters wide, with few rocks / trees on the ground, those three icons from Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft will fight for their pride !

Classic Spyro

Fox McCloud (Don't have acces to vehicles, he only have his blaster)

Master Chief (Don't have acces to vehicles, he have a M6G Magnum on him and his MJOLNIR armor from Halo:CE)

Noahkaismith's vote can't really be counted unless he specifies a solid reasoning.

Anyway, I don't really see how this is a stomp; but might be more fair if speed was equalized. Spyro has the best hax here; being elemental and chi manipulation. Master Chief's Pistol is only a measly Street Level; pretty useless considering his opponents have Room level to Building level durability respectively. He might as well just use his hands, which have Room level AP. Additionally, judging by profile, MC does seem the fastest one here, though Fox isn't too far behind. As for Fox, he's kind of a tank here; Wall level physical AP, Room level AP with blaster, and Building level durability.

Spyro may be the most haxed, but he lacks the speed to keep up unless we equalize it. Fox and John are fairly even in close quarters combat, but Fox edges him out from a distance. Then again, he can still make up for it given highest movement speed. Tough to say, but I think I might lean towards Fox ATM.

M6 Magnum is just a pistol; probably the weakest weapon in his disposal. So definately a light one.

Well that makes this a lot closer. Let me break this down.

Tier: Master Chief. With his direct impact, he is ranked High 8-C.

Powers and Abilities: Spyro. With his fire manipulation, electricty manipulation, ice manipulation, water manipualtion, chi manipulation, magic, flight, and invinsibility, Spyro takes this category.

AP: Master Chief via direct impact.

Speed: Master Chief. Superhuman+ travel speed, subsonic combat speed, and supersonic+ reactions, he wins this category.

Lifting Strength: Master Chief yet again. Class 10+ wins him this category.

Striking Strength: Master Chief. Building class compared to wall level, Master Chief takes this easily.

Durability: Oh boy, this one's not even close. Spyro is small building level, Fox is building level, while Chief is Small city+.

Stamina: Master Chief with his Superhuman+ stamina.

Range: Master Chief.

Arsenal: Fox takes this with his various weapons.

Intelligence. Master Chief takes this thanks to his MJOLNIR supercomputers.

Weaknesses: Fox takes this category with no true weaknesses.

All in all, Master Chief wins.

Chief only has Small City level+ durability through outside help; which he doesn't have in this fight. Also, MC is to be fair; in a desperate need of revisions, he's going to have a durability downgrade at some point. Most of his durability ratings are out of calc stacking and/or assumptions; the 2 kilometer fall is only Wall level, and the launching himself with the bomb listed on his profile is a Large Building level feat, but some of us are questioning whether or not it's an outlier until it gets calc'd more properly. Although, he does have a legit Room level durability feat from 343 Guilty Spark. However, it's important to note that Halo Spartans and those comparable to them have canonically been killed by 9-B to 9-A weapons and 8-B weapons such as Spartan lasers and grenades typically obliterate multiple Spartans, Elites, ect. So there's no way Spartans can have City-block level durability. And it's not game mechanics, it happens in the canon comics and novels as well.

As for direct impact, I don't quite know what's going to be revised there, but I think it might receive a downgrade as well considering the durability downgrades. If you want to know more info, feel free to take a look at my blog.

Edit: I actually noticed that Spyro is capable of true flight, which on top of elemental manipulation, could be an unfair advantage against MC. He may not have the speed to keep up with either of them, but that pistol sure ain't harming his Room level durability. Fox doesn't quite have that problem considering his blaster is 9-A. Anyway, I think speed should remain unequalized TBH now, because Spyro would stomp if it was.

Until Master Chief is downgraded, his stats are what they say they are. Regardless of it's an outlier, we use VS Battles Wiki stats, no matter how ridiculous.

Chief seems more suitable, Great distance with Magnum, Can get info. with Coratana, Possibly better H2H, his shields can take a beating and recharge and the Magnum is a very strong gun. Should be able to take down Fox after a good fight, Spyro is strong tanks to hax but really lacks the Duarblity.

Badboybilly1000 said:
Fox is outclassed here since he has non of his vehicles. So it comes down to spyro and chief, how would spyro had affect chief?
His various Elemental Breaths, Chi Manipulation (Possibly) & Magic.

Well chief suit protects him from high temps but since this is the old amour I don't know how strong its protection is till then I give this to spyro

Please read the OP before voting. Master Chief does not have Cortana in this thread nor does he have any of his vehicles, power ups, or bubble shields; all he has is his M6 Magnum pistol and his Combat Evolved armor, which is only a 9-C weapon. His pistol can't really hurt Spyro nor can he reach him with melee attacks due to Spyro's flight. Also, his magic/hax could potently negate MC's energy shields; if punches to the chest can do that; I'm positive an armor that came from a game with no magic users has little to no protection against magic.

As for Fox, while I'm not saying he's more tactical, he's arguably just as tactical as Chief; he was able to survive on a planet full of dinosaurs after all. Plus his blaster is a better weapon than Chief's M6 Magnum; 9-A AP and lightspeed Attack Speed vs 9-C AP and Supersonic+ AP. John is very smart, but he should kinda know that he needs Fox's help to even be able to take out Spyro.

The Magnum is not a 9-C Weapon, scales to the standart armor who is Room level, and before you say is pure game mechanic the M6D Magnum has a special bullet that expands upon hitting his enemy, so shotting this thing to anyone with enough Dura. to tank it will still leave him Brain Damage from the Impact, not to mention the actual Street level magnum is the one from Halo 2 who was actually from the Police Department and was used as a sinple gun, not to mention that this Magnum has better range, great ammo and great mag size.

The OP didnt really specify if he had or not Cortana, I tought it had her because of the CE Theme he stated and you too should take a look at Spyro's profile because he is only capable of plannig but not True Fly because that abilitie is only available trought powerups and please do not use stats that arent present in the profiles.

You do realize that Sniper Rifles and Plasma Rifles are only 9-B, so it's iffy for a pistol to really be strait up, 9-A. I will note this, bullets do have a slightly different category of AP. Yes, 9-C pistols can harm Wall level and even certain 9-A characters, but the amount of durability required to be immune to pistol fire is in the Room level range. So yes, it could possibly harm 9-A characters, but in terms of just strait up force, M6 Magnum is only 9-C being just a pistol.

And as for Spyro, it was never specified that he required a power up to have true flight, but my bad anyway. And yeah, that lightning manipulations is going to be hell for Master Chief; electricity has always been a serious weakness for Spartans and is going to be added to his profile very soon. And actually, the stats I mentioned are technically present in their profiles if you look at standard equipment. Also, if the OP didn't specify that he didn't or did have Cortana, then I could say the same thing for Spyro or Fox; maybe Spyro does have his power ups or maybe Fox has his reflectors and/or barriers; because that could turn the tables the other two characters real good. But I want the OP to specify a bit more.

No problem for the details, i'll give them:

Fox only have his blaster and his fists with the outfit from Star Fox: Assault.

Spyro have his power ups except his Legend form, he can use elemental breaths too. (Edit: Except invincibility and plasma breath)

John have his MJOLNIR armor from Halo: Combat Evolved and Cortana with him, and the M6G Magnum from Halo: Reach.

Back