• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarification on Ajimu 'letting' Kumagawa use Book Maker to Seal Her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though the original Ajimu let Kumagawa seal her, is the note about her letting him really necessary? It also seems that the sca is saying she is the one who made it last, but I do not see the implication was of her own velition. Kumagawa was still able to seal an exact copy of Ajimu with Book Maker, one that had no reason to let herself be sealed. I think the note can remain, but it should be added that he was
Kumagawa Seals Ajimu Clone
So he could have sealed her anyway?

to seal her, though maybe Book Maker simply wouldn't have held as long. What do you all think?
If Revised, this would apply to Medaka aswell, since she also uses Book Maker

I am not sure if the Ajimu copy truly shared the full scale of her powers. It simply competed with her in ninjitsu skills after all.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure if the Ajimu copy truly shared the full scale of her powers. It simply competed with her in ninjitsu skills after all.
They were stated to be fighting themselves, so they are exact copies or atleast comparable. As we know, it is unlike Ajimu to spam more than 100 skills in any given battle, and she tries to be thematic. Why would an exact copy for some reason only have ninja skills? If we follow the same logic with Medaka, that they only have a portion of their movesets, then she would have won. It also defeats the message of the challenge; if the copies were inferior then they would have had no reason to swap apponents.

I suppose that you have a point. It makes absolutely no sense for a ninja village to be able to fully copy Najimi, but Medaka Box is metafiction, deconstruction, and satire, so it does not care about power-scaling.

Very true. Medaka Box does often go out of its way to make no goddman sense lol. I know we can't power scale to Ajimu or Iihiko, tho I think we should clarify that it is unknown to what extent it was Ajimu allowing Kumagawa to keep her sealed and to what extent it was Kumagawa's own powers. It just felt rather dishonest to say it was entirely Ajimu's consent that allowed Kumagawa to seal her

That should probably be fine.

I will unlock both Kumagawa, Najimi, and Medaka then. Tell me here when you are done.

I'll only add Book Maker for now, but now I noticed that we don't have a key for Medaka with hax. It should probably be revisted later to add Unknown via hax, or Unknow via All Fiction and Scar Dead aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back