• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cirno vs Wall of Flesh

The Wall of Flesh literally cannot dodge unless you miss its weak points, which I doubt would happen here since she uses Danmaku, and the Wall's attacks are rather predictable if I remember the fight right. Also, how does Cirno's immortality work? I don't think it can even put her down if its working on the scale I'm thinking it does. Voting for Cirno, though the Wall would probably take quite the beating before going down.

Yeah, Cirno's far higher danmaku, alongside immortality and the WoF being kinda shitty at not taking damage would let Cirno win here.

DerpCity said:
The Wall of Flesh literally cannot dodge unless you miss its weak points, which I doubt would happen here since she uses Danmaku, and the Wall's attacks are rather predictable if I remember the fight right. Also, how does Cirno's immortality work? I don't think it can even put her down if its working on the scale I'm thinking it does. Voting for Cirno, though the Wall would probably take quite the beating before going down.
the only way to kill cirno is by removing every single bit of cold in the world. faries in touhou repsesent aspects of nature by removing that aspect of nature you could kill them. for example to kill lunachild you would have to destroy the moon. to kill sunny milk the sun. to kill star saphire all the stars.

now if this was a simple defeat without killing the wall of flesh Might win.

you can temperoarly kill a fairy but they will just respawn the next day.

theres also a possibility that they will reapear when there aspect of nature returns. for example Lily white disapears when its not spring but shows up everytime spring starts. but this part is just speculation.

also eating cirno is a bad idea as she has been eaten before the frog promptly spat her out due to almost being frozen inside out.

i don't know to much about this wall of flesh since i dont own terraria T_T (yet)

Voting Cirno for Hazer, Saikou and Derp's reasoning. Derp does remember the fight correctly - you can dodge most of its attacks by just moving up and down.

I'll vote Cirno via reasons above. Also, doesn't she have some absolute zero attack IIRC? Or am I being a idiot and making crap up?

Back