• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I love fighting Brown Bricks in VS Wiki!" (The Wall vs. Inspector Gadget; 0-0-0)

Rules:​

• Gadget has no prior knowledge about the Wall's appearance
• Battle takes place within the very same baseball stadium the Wall fought Spider-Man in
• Both combatants start at opposite walls of the stadium
• Speed is equalized​

Scaling:​

• The Wall upscales to 152.581 MJ
• Gadget scales to 118.594 MJ

Q2uCvz7.png
bcbuoE4.png

Just wanted to comment that with the specifications given, this seems like a regular Inspector Gadget, episode, lol.

There's a criminal about, & Inspector Gadget, per SBA knows there is one, but through the OP's specifications, Gadget doesn't know what he looks like, as usual.

Now, I'm not sure if it's PIS or CIS & if we'd apply it in IC but Gadget will, practically without fail, mistake Brain in disguise for criminals & Mad Agents for good, innocent people, & my memory's less reliable on this last one than I'd prefer, but he may've even mistaken innocent civillians for criminals, too.

Given the OP specifies they start in the baseball stadium The Wall debuted in, if SBA didn't specify there were no other people here, I'd wager Gadget'd probably sooner go after the local sports team mascot than The Wall, thinking said mascot to BE The Wall... while said actual villain snuck up on him to knock his block off.

With no one around to mistake for The Wall.... Well, he does still know the villain is NAMED The Wall, so he might try inspecting random bricks. I fear I might be under or over stating it, but he's a bumbling bozo. A moron.

How much does The Wall upscale above his value? Gadget might get the hint after his head stops spinning.

Would there be anything from The Wall besides his appearance that might make it obvious who he is to Gadget?

How much does The Wall upscale above his value? Gadget might get the hint after his head stops spinning.
The Wall's AP seems to be more or less around Spidey's own AP value, but the Wall's dura massively upscales from the value.
Would there be anything from The Wall besides his appearance that might make it obvious who he is to Gadget?
This likely might've been because the Wall wasn't in a fight in the moment (and thus, didn't have a reason to use his stealth to the fullest), but in the Wall's one and only appearance, he pretty much immediately exposed his location and intentions to hundreds of people while trying to deck a few baseball players/officials.

The Wall's AP seems to be more or less around Spidey's own AP value, but the Wall's dura massively upscales from the value.

This likely might've been because the Wall wasn't in a fight in the moment (and thus, didn't have a reason to use his stealth to the fullest), but in the Wall's one and only appearance, he pretty much immediately exposed his location and intentions to hundreds of people while trying to deck a few baseball players/officials.
Ah okay.

IIRC, Gadget usually tries to cuff those he suspects, & those who flee he tries to chase.
But The Wall seems to lack arms, & isn't going to flee, I suspect.

But I'm not sure about how he'd straight up trying to fight someone.
Also, his profile needs work. It cites for his AP a feat he did with his finger laser but doesn't give him any P&A related to that, seemingly.

I guess seeing the blockhead shoulder-bashing him, he might try to laser him down to size?
Wrap his extendable arms around The Wall?

Tragically, this version lacks a Respect Thread, despite his series being available on YT.

In theory, Gadget could try to play the range game, since he has at least his Gadget Coat or his Gadget Copter to fly, although, IIRC, he usually has to hold onto the copter's handles for the latter. But from there, he could probably try to step on or better yet, laser The Wall?

Honestly, why is Gadget Unknown LS? I'm sure he has a feat somewhere.

Back