• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cirno vs Naruto (verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized: Cirno loses pretty hard.

Speed unequalized: It'd take a while to kill the god tiers, but Cirno is still Relativistic, speedblitz.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Like I said, it'd still take a pretty long while. Relativistic at any level >>>>> MHS+
I still doubt that Cirno can damage Naruto's god tiers enough to be considered a winner. Aren't they quite durable with good Regenerationn?

Yamatohime said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Like I said, it'd still take a pretty long while. Relativistic at any level >>>>> MHS+
I still doubt that Cirno can damage Naruto's god tiers enough to be considered a winner. Aren't they quite durable with good Regenerationn?
I suppose with HAX it'd be inconclusive, but I'm unsure, depends if her attacks are the same speed, then she can just send an endless amount of bullets that hit too fast for good Regenerationn to matter.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
I suppose with HAX it'd be inconclusive, but I'm unsure, depends if her attacks are the same speed, then she can just send an endless amount of bullets that hit too fast for good Regenerationn to matter.
Hm... Her attacks and Perfect Freeze are probably... Relativistic too. But on lower end. And she can spam them but not on the level of the main cast.

Yamatohime said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Hm... Her attacks and Perfect Freeze are probably... Relativistic too. But on lower end. And she can spam them but not on the level of the main cast.
I'm still counting at least 50-60 bullets during easy, per five frames. Though that's an estimation, if she continously sends them at 10-50% the speed of light, that's still an unimaginable amount of bullets going for them. They cannot react, dodge, or regenerate at something hitting THAT fast, at THAT amount.

No amount of non-haxed attacks are going to get through anyone with higher durability than what Cirno can put out.

Promestein said:
No amount of non-haxed attacks are going to get through anyone with higher durability than what Cirno can put out.
If that's the case, it's still inconclusive, as she's still too fast for them anyways. May this thread be closed?

Promestein said:
Actually damage accumulation is possibility but... City level attacks are too weak (by my imagination) to deal enough damage to Planet level durability. Even if she use Absolute Zero to soften them up.

Yamatohime said:
Promestein said:
Actually damage accumulation is possibility but... City level attacks are too weak (by my imagination) to deal enough damage to Planet level durability. Even if she use Absolute Zero to soften them up.
Exactly what I'm trying to say, I'm just pointing out her damage accumulation MIGHT be just enough to do this.

Damage accumulation is not a thing.

If I punch a wall for an hour the only thing that's going to break is my hand.

Thread being closed due to inconclusivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back