• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Darth Vader

Cinder Fall (Duality)
I like this pic

Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith
I also like this pic

Speed Equalized, Peak Cinder vs Canon Vader during the Galactic Civil War
Vader

Cinder:

The ultimate Star Wars vs RWBY fight....

Sidious has an absolutely, and I mean absolutely massive skill advantage being as he's mastered every form of Lightsaber Combat and is perfectly capable of overwhelming Cinder with his force based abilities.

AP advantage also goes in his favor as he is Equal to someone who can quickly overpower and destroy beings that can cause earthquakes by moving, but Cinder scales to a feat that's Casual so this isn't a big deal.

Aside from that. Sidious simply has more tools to combat Ciner and a far higher skill gap seals the deal.

Just for reference, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

Anyone who knows Star Wars know what Maul can do, and Sidious trashes him along with his brother.

Voting Sidious.

Cinder also has two different forcefields on top of her aura as well as her instant aoe fire pillars she can create under Palpatine with a thought

they have combat applicable mind hax....

a fodder Jedi used the mind trick on entire group of people

i mean it's fodder level mindhax but does Cinder have any mind manip resistance feats?

Sidious has more then enough skill to maintain himself despite her forcefields and the fire pillar which, even people without precog like Raven can dodge.

Shadowbokunohero said:
they have combat applicable mind hax....

a fodder Jedi used the mind trick on entire group of people

i mean it's fodder level mindhax but does Cinder have any mind manip resistance feats?
All of those people were weak minded and ultimately non can do it mid combat

Hmmm...okay

anyway Sidious via experience, AP and Dark aura which gives him an edge as it allows him to slow downenemies speed along with having shatterpoint and precognition

Changing it to Vader to make this less one-sided, given how badly Sidious has stomped people who would be comparable to Cinder in both power and skill.

Continue.

Cinder Fall has the AP and Dura advantage by about 2.5 as Vader is 180 Kilotons to her 466 Kilotons

But just like the previous one, Vader has the advantage in basically every other category.

On top of being one of the most well trained Foghters within the Jedi to the point of even Surpassing Count Dooku, one of the most renknowned Jedi killers known in the Sith, he's also one to frequently abuse his Force powers, from force choking his enemies to telikinetically ragdollibg them, non of which Cinder has any real counter for.

Cinder does posses the AP and Dura here plus aura so it's going to be an absolute pain trying to get it down, but with telikinesis and force powers in mind, plus superior skill, he should still take this.

WeeklyBattles said:
The God Brothers say no
Revan is also High 6A and both of them get blitz stomped, and even with speed equal they got mindhaxed

Yes he solos.

He might also become 5B in the next revision though I'm against it

Force push is still a telikinetic projectile, so it will still work, restraining won't however

Once again the star wars character has superior skill but the RWBY character exceeds in every other category

Doesn't help that Cinder also has lightning which would cripple vader

From point blank range while also sword fighting Cinder while also trying to avoid the fire going around her?

Back