• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chucky vs Freddy Fazbear

I'll say Freddy. A lot of Chucky's powers (including soul manipulation) require a lot of time to pull off. Freddy can easily pick Chucky up stuff him in a suit and Chucky is just bitsof broken plastic. Yes Chucky would probably still be alive but it would incapacitate him. The only way I see Chucky winning is if the battle has prep-time and its to the death.

Yes I know but I was giving an example for how Freddy can win.

Also Chucky's only hope is to transfer his soul into Freddy's body while Freddy has more ways to end the fight.

Freddy has better running speed. Chucky, despite having reactions good enough to dodge gunfire, isn't especially good at covering distance on foot due to how short his legs are. Speaking of which, while small size can be an advantage in some areas, here it isn't good for him because Freddy has slightly better range due to his size.

Chucky is quite literally a ragdoll. If Freddy just kicks him, Chucky will fly across the room. Considering Freddy is an anamatronic and can't really feel pain, Chucky's stabs will do nothing to slow him down.

Freddy takes this low-diff.

Back