• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so Chucky won against Lonely Freddy, but why not take it up a notch and have him go up against Plushtrap? I mean both Chucky and practically every FNaF animatronic can be rendered effectively dead with enough damage, as we've seen from the Child's Play movies and FNaF 3.

For this match, anything above 10-B will be restricted. Speed will also be equalized.

Here are their profiles.:

Chucky's Profile
Plushtrap's Profile

Who takes this?

Chucky: 0
Plushtrap: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Chucky has more experience in combat, and better LS.

Pretty damn clear cut winner if you ask me.

How would springy even kill Chucky? Since he has regeneration and immortality i don't know if it's even possible for plushtrap to win.

How would springy even kill Chucky? Since he has regeneration and immortality i don't know if it's even possible for plushtrap to win.
1. I mean, Plushtrap literally has sharp teeth. What's stopping him from taking a bite out of his brain? (High-Low regen doesn't really counter brain damage, not that High-Low itself really matters too much.)
2. Chucky's immortality is much the same as the animatronics' immortality. He can be "killed" in much the same way animatronics can.

tbh Kill might be far fetched for either but reduced into a state where they can no longer fight each other might be a better way to describe it tbh

Chucky has the skill edge but Plush does have the natural weaponry more deadly to Chucky. comparatively Plush would have a better edge in CQC also due t some of the material he is made of. Also I guess to compare feats Chucky has never been seen to be capable of physically murdering a child with sheer strength compared to plush trap. who very much can do such a thing. (Chucky can harm and injure children notably once giving jake wheeler a black eye and knocking out andy)

Tbh this does feel close but I'll go with Plushtrap for those options Chucky's options do feel a bit dwarfed comparatively to Plush's which are relatively straight forward

tbh Kill might be far fetched for either but reduced into a state where they can no longer fight each other might be a better way to describe it tbh

Chucky has the skill edge but Plush does have the natural weaponry more deadly to Chucky. comparatively Plush would have a better edge in CQC also due t some of the material he is made of. Also I guess to compare feats Chucky has never been seen to be capable of physically murdering a child with sheer strength compared to plush trap. who very much can do such a thing. (Chucky can harm and injure children notably once giving jake wheeler a black eye and knocking out andy)

Tbh this does feel close but I'll go with Plushtrap for those options Chucky's options do feel a bit dwarfed comparatively to Plush's which are relatively straight forward
Actually I did sorta forget chucky wouldn’t have his knife. In that case yeah plush might get this except for the fact that chucky could easily restrain him

So, Plushtrap tries to bite Chucky, despite Chucky having better LS. And survivability.

And "well he COULD bite a chunk out of his brain!" Doesn't really matter when chucky has survived as a head on a stick with the top left fourth of his head missing. And would only piss chucky off to grab a stick, which by the way ANY weapon in Chucky's hands is 9-C, even a Ruler and whatnot, and proceed to beat Plushtrap's ass.

That is of course assuming Plushtrap is on it's feet more then a couple seconds max since Chucky doesn't dick around with other doll-like beings and is usually moreso annoyed by them then anything.

So, Plushtrap tries to bite Chucky, despite Chucky having better LS. And survivability.
Part of the issue with Chucky having a lifting strength advantage is he doesn't have a justification for it, making it very much unsubstantiated especially given his Attack Potency rating goes against it by saying he isn't depicted as being vey strong. Plushtrap, on the other hand, has a substantiated LS feat going for him despite the Unknown rating (in his case, the jumpscare very much resembles a tackle).

Part of the issue with Chucky having a lifting strength advantage is he doesn't have a justification for it, making it very much unsubstantiated. Plushtrap, on the other hand, has a substantiated LS feat going for him despite the Unknown rating (in his case, the jumpscare very much resembles a tackle).
I would assume it was for briefly strangling a adult human and he can over power a- a child

I would assume it was for briefly strangling a adult human and he can over power a- a child
Kinda weird for strangling to be used as an advantage considering the loss of oxygen from strangulation weakens a person from the get-go and knocks 'em unconscious after about 20 seconds.

Kinda weird for strangling to be used as an advantage considering the loss of oxygen from strangulation weakens a person from the get-go and knocks 'em unconscious after about 20 seconds.
Mhm! Also if any weapon is 9-C in chucky’s hands then that would also mean that it isn’t allowed at all with the rule set in place

Part of the issue with Chucky having a lifting strength advantage is he doesn't have a justification for it, making it very much unsubstantiated especially given his Attack Potency rating goes against it by saying he isn't depicted as being vey strong. Plushtrap, on the other hand, has a substantiated LS feat going for him despite the Unknown rating (in his case, the jumpscare very much resembles a tackle).
Restraining a child isn't hard, restraining them by their head ain't hard either.

I can literally remember a time in the damn TV show Chucky physically overpowered an average teenager, he's got the feats his profile is just ass lol
Mhm! Also if any weapon is 9-C in chucky’s hands then that would also mean that it isn’t allowed at all with the rule set in place
I mean utilizing the environment is against the rules? News to me.

It's one of those things that's SO specific to some characters like Chucky who kind of kicks ass if/when he just picks any random ol thing up. It's kind of impressive how stupid it is

It's one of those things that's SO specific to some characters like Chucky who kind of kicks ass if/when he just picks any random ol thing up. It's kind of impressive how stupid it is
Yeah. At the same time, the line as to how strong Chucky is on his own is blurred even after checking the profile additions.

Yeah. At the same time, the line as to how strong Chucky is on his own is blurred even after checking the profile additions.
Ya could probably argue 10-A or some shit like that, but Chucky just has an entire movie series plus a TV show so there's a lot to revise and I've already toyed with the idea of and refused a large project recently that's actually easier then that so someone else can have fun

Ya could probably argue 10-A or some shit like that, but Chucky just has an entire movie series plus a TV show so there's a lot to revise and I've already toyed with the idea of and refused a large project recently that's actually easier then that so someone else can have fun
Yeah, kinda sus, ain't it?

I mean one way or another you pretty much can't drop Chucky from 10-B for obvious reasons so yeh

Also I might still do said project I mentioned, just on a lower scale and overtime.
Oh yeah, have you gotten the CRT down yet? I mean I only just now found out that Chucky managed to survive a bullet.:

Granted it's just a summary video, so I don't really have much context besides "the bullet staggered Chucky" but still.

Oh yeah, have you gotten the CRT down yet? I mean I only just now found out that Chucky managed to survive a bullet.:

Granted it's just a summary video, so I don't really have much context besides "the bullet staggered Chucky" but still.

Bullets more consistently **** Chucky up

Also, I've literally watched all of his kill counts on Child's play it's uh, it's not new to me lol

Back