• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos Low 1-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Chronos scales to the Gods whom are

1.) Stated to be higher dimensional

2.) Stated to be infinitely more complex than Humans

3.) 1 of the their source of powers are trans-infinite

4.) Their power is stated to be transcendental to the 3rd dimensional power of most humans.

I summarized those scans

but i think a downgrade is fine

when my Cosmology blog is done i'll make a new CRT. I don't want to stone wall this with a "Wait for my Cosmology Blog" stuff because it may not be done for months.

might have some much higher tier 1 stuff here.

then i guess i'll apply the changes since alot of people agreed including the opposition

A timeline that holds other timelines isn't 5D by implying an additional time axis?🤔

Well anyways it might be a bit before I have time.
Well it is, but it has to imply that timelines it contains is infinitesimally portion or that its treats the timeline the same way as timeline treats the universe of it or something.
Oh, this isn't what I'm talking about. The stuff I've seen here does look 5D - But Saint Seiya, so far, doesn't seem to treat higher dimensions as having degrees of infinity power.
Ah you are talking in sense of hypertimeline argument which is being used here?

4.) Their power is stated to be transcendental to the 3rd dimensional power of most humans.

I summarized those scans

but i think a downgrade is fine

when my Cosmology blog is done i'll make a new CRT. I don't want to stone wall this with a "Wait for my Cosmology Blog" stuff because it may not be done for months.

Appreciated for letting downgrades go until you make a blog. That seems fine
then i guess i'll apply the changes since alot of people agreed including the opposition
Are you sure you dont need more staff input here?

Not to my knowledge no, especially when there are no 5th dimension in Saint Seiya. Low 1-C literally comes from Chronos transcending 2-A cosmology and then having timelines as part of it.
that and the fact the having an infinite object as finite is higher D than it

Why is the portuguese/spanish version more reliable than english? was it published in portuguese/spanish? doesnt there have raws of the main language?
Because nobody gives a shit about Saint Seiya in the Anglosphere meanwhile there is a dedicated die-hard Saint Seiya fanbase in Portuguese and Spanish speaking countries including dedicated Scanlation groups who do the entire series.

On the topic of “viewing infinite as finite => higher dimensional” doesn’t PRB use some kind of extension of this logic? His low 1-A tier apparently comes from being stated stronger and larger than a high 1-B cosmology, Chronos is at least shown to meet one of these standards.

I know whataboutisms are frowned upon, and PRB probably has more context that’s not in his tier justification, but my point is, if being larger than a high 1-B cosmology can be used to justify low 1-A, why can’t being larger than 2-A be justification for low 1-C? Or at the very least it should qualify for evidence of low 1-C, whether it’s enough by itself or not should be the argument as there’s a precedent for this type of logic on the wiki going off PRB.

1.) I don't remember any description indicating that a god has a higher dimensional existence in this franchise. The gods in this franchise do not even exist over the time and space of the universe, and they cannot even time travel and are affected by changes in the timeline.
2.) Only because the gods are immortal and theoretically much more powerful than an ordinary human.
3.) All the characters in this franchise have the same source of power which is the cosmos, a power that originated in the big bang.
4.) They are only more powerful than humans and only sometimes, because there are gods who are pathetic in comparison to the power of Saints and other warriors.
I doubt it, I've seen all the stories of this franchise and no character in this franchise has a single feat of tier 1 .

Last edited:
So uh, I’m sure everybody is tired of this Chronos stuff. So let’s look at somewhat simpler saint seiya crts like this This eh? also I agree with the downgrade for now since the issue can be argued further more effectively when the cosmology blog is done.

sorry for the wait, but i'll be busy with another project and i don't anything really about SS so i'll leave it to the knowledgeable members to apply this crt

Dark Dragon Medeus did say that he agrees until some knowledgeable members elaborate on it, but he hasn't responded since. I still think that it requires more staff input before implementing the CRT
On the topic of “viewing infinite as finite => higher dimensional” doesn’t PRB use some kind of extension of this logic? His low 1-A tier apparently comes from being stated stronger and larger than a high 1-B cosmology, Chronos is at least shown to meet one of these standards.

I know whataboutisms are frowned upon, and PRB probably has more context that’s not in his tier justification, but my point is, if being larger than a high 1-B cosmology can be used to justify low 1-A, why can’t being larger than 2-A be justification for low 1-C? Or at the very least it should qualify for evidence of low 1-C, whether it’s enough by itself or not should be the argument as there’s a precedent for this type of logic on the wiki going off PRB.
I am not sure how someone can be Low 1-A on basis of being "larger than High 1-B" and there definitely has to be some context to this, if not and this really is the reason as to why they are Low 1-A then PRB can be downgraded, similar is the case here. Simply being larger than 2-A has never been justification for Low 1-C and really terrible evidence to become Low 1-C, even if we account for loose standards of Low 1-C, that still shouldn't be enough given that higher than baseline 2-A exists just for this purpose.

Im an SS knowledgable im fine with the downgrade.

anyone can make a new CRT about it in the future if they think there is something wrong.

i'll be working on a cosmology blog for the entire SS-verse cosmology but its going to take some time to make. (like months)

Didn't 1 or 2 staff think it was fine as well?

Im an SS knowledgable im fine with the downgrade.

anyone can make a new CRT about it in the future if they think there is something wrong.

i'll be working on a cosmology blog for the entire SS-verse cosmology but its going to take some time to make. (like months)

Didn't 1 or 2 staff think it was fine as well?
I see, good luck with your blog.

1 said its fine until some SS knowledgeable member elaborates on it more and now you also agree with the downgrades so it count + other agreed so I suppose its fine to downgrade?

I think Unknown, likely 2-A is better. Like, the guy is almost featless
Unknown is only when the character's power is unknown and has no feats, but Chronos does have feats (destroys Athena's armor and shield) and is described as stronger than Athena and any other god in the main universe, so he is at least 2-C, likely higher.

Last edited:
Unknown is only when the character's power is unknown and has no feats, but Chronos does have feats (destroys Athena's armor and shield) and is described as stronger than Athena and any other god in the main universe, so he is at least 2-C, likely higher.
I thought Cronus was 2-A on the wiki, Chronos should be superior

Chronos' tier is independent of any other god as he's unquantifiable superior to any other character in the verse, hence, the unknown tier is the most accurate

Of all the problems with Cronus' tier, I don't think the gap between him and the other titans have any baring on what he should be given the context surrounding them in the story.

Looking back at it how did Cronos get a huge jump from other titans
A translation of Episode.G with problems (this manga is characterized by its bad translation) and an incorrect interpretation of a description of the god's powers.

This is not new, even Gold Saints profiles with descriptions from this manga have these problems.

For example, it is described that the Gold Saints can reach and withstand temperatures of millions of degrees Celsius by Episode.G.
Gold Saints can reach temperatures of over a million degrees when focusing their attacks

When Requiem describes that a Cyclops (stronger than a Gold Saint) can only reach a temperature of 5,700 K and Hokuto clearly states that Shura's body (stronger than a Gold Saint) cannot withstand that temperature.
fzAByS4.jpeg
Page 08
Kokuto: 紅球の熱量は物理限界を超えている、約五千七百K
Kokuto: 今の右腕では受けきれぬぞ

A translation of Episode.G with problems (this manga is characterized by its bad translation) and an incorrect interpretation of a description of the god's powers.

This is not new, even Gold Saints profiles with descriptions from this manga have these problems.

For example, it is described that the Gold Saints can reach and withstand temperatures of millions of degrees Celsius by Episode.G.
Gold Saints can reach temperatures of over a million degrees when focusing their attacks

When Requiem describes that a Cyclops (stronger than a Gold Saint) can only reach a temperature of 5,700 °K and Hokuto clearly states that Shura's body (stronger than a Gold Saint) cannot withstand that temperature.
fzAByS4.jpeg
Page 08
Kokuto: 紅球の熱量は物理限界を超えている、約五千七百K
Kokuto: 今の右腕では受けきれぬぞ
dude fr just go make your own crt, stop cluttering this thread with irrelevant stuff.

We've already discussed in the general thread that G is in the process of being re-translated by a more accurate translator and the minor stuff like this will be updated as the translations come out.

dude fr just go make your own crt, stop cluttering this thread with irrelevant stuff.

We've already discussed in the general thread that G is in the process of being re-translated by a more accurate translator and the minor stuff like this will be updated as the translations come out.
It's just to explain why Cronos is 2-A in his profile.

The heat resistance of gold saints is so relevant I don't know how I missed it when deciding Chronos' tier. My bad.
It is a perfect example of a misinterpretation and mistranslation of a feat from that manga. And this is to explain why Chronos is not 2-A by powerscaling from that god, even when he is much more powerful than that god.

Based on the Zamasu thread, large size grants AP relative to the size of the character, since Chronos embodies the time throughout the multiverse which is accepted as 2-A, you're factually incorrect based on wiki large size standards.

Hence why, 2-A for being a big boi, or unknown for lack of quantifiable feats and scaling are really the only 2 options here.

Based on the Zamasu thread, large size grants AP relative to the size of the character, since Chronos embodies the time throughout the multiverse which is accepted as 2-A, you're factually incorrect based on wiki large size standards.

Hence why, 2-A for being a big boi, or unknown for lack of quantifiable feats and scaling are really the only 2 options here.
This is still under discussion.

If we accept that Chronos is the multiverse or is the size of the multiverse, he should be 2-A by size, not unknown.

By his feats he is at least 2-C, likely higher, because he damages Athena's shield and armor and is described as stronger than any other god in the main universe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back