• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very small revision for Saint seiya.

Ok so basically, give Shaka and Mu,(maybe Ikki) dimensional travel because after ikki bfrd shaka and himself to another realm, shaka stated he could come back, just without ikki. In order to come back, shaka asked mu to teleport both of them back, because mus ability in this regard surpasses shaka. Thus, Shaka and mu should have dimensional travel, and I guess ikki could have it with the note it kills him. This feat is even in Mu’s Range section. So yeah.

edit:ikki also came back from kanons Golden triangle attack, which is a bfr that moves you to another dimension. I’ll get scans if anyone wants. And also when I figure out how to send them. So nvm on the Maybe for ikki.

edit2: Give all Cosmo users light manipulation. When they do almost anything, it creates light. Aura,energy attack, etc. also, gold Saints are said to have cloths that absorbed sunlight, and so can emit light equal to the suns when together.

Agree:5
Disagree:0

Last edited:
Glad u think that. Now that I think of it, I left out other users of this power like Saga,kanon,deathmask?,and maybe shion due to training mu.

What’s really bruh is even aiolia and milo have dimension travel

Last edited:
I agree with this.

Mu, Shion, Ikki, Shaka, Deathmask, Milo and Aphrodite should get this ability.
I couldnt find the dim Trav for the listed gold, or anything other than Absorbtion for Saga
Yes, the pages of Shaka, Mu and others do not have dimensional traveling.

Last edited:
After this, I’ll prob do a small saga Kanon addition that aims to give them a second dura negation through cellular damage

This seems uncontroversial to apply.

Do you know how to edit properly in the wiki though?

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Is somebody else here willing to handle it?

Here are some pages that should help you out:

Back