• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos Low 1-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zencha9

They/Them
pretty simple crt transcending space-time doesn't give Low 1-C by itself anymore
and there's no statement about higher dimensions being superior to the lower ones so i purpose yeeting Low 1-C

did some talking with some guys

apprenatly chronos exceeds the gods who are tier 2 to the same degree they exceed regular humans
and he contains a multiverses with infinite space-times and said multiverses is only small part of him

i'm still shaky about the reasoning but i'll leave the rest to you guys to decide if it qualifies for Low 1-C or not
also i'd like to see these scans

Last edited:
I’m fine with a “2-A possibly low 1-C” rating, Chronos is low 1-C for more or less the same reason Archie Sonic is tbh which is why I haven’t downgraded him (Chronos) myself.

Edit: To further add, in addition to yeeting low 1-C, I’d suggest going even further and yeeting the profile… the dude is in like 3 chapters at the start of ND and all his abilities come from scaling the passives of lesser gods. Just because he’s the supreme deity of Saint Seiya, doesn’t mean he needs a profile, I can almost count the amount of words he says in the whole franchise with my fingers. That being said, I won’t push the idea his profile should be deleted, just suggesting it.

Last edited:
did some talking with some guys

apprenatly chronos exceeds the gods who are tier 2 to the same degree they exceed regular humans
and he contains a multiverses with infinite space-times and said multiverses is only small part of him

i'm still shaky about the reasoning but i'll leave the rest to you guys to decide if it qualifies for Low 1-C or not
also i'd like to see these scans
It doesn't, this isn't an infinite gap, that's stronger 2A

false. equivalent sonic archie low 1c because human beings mention them as higher dimensional beings and they are incomprehensible for lower dimensional beings those of sain seiya quite low since we only know that the way you see them as humans that does not give you any low 1c arceus larger than multiverse + baseline per 1000 mill and not low 1c

Sonic has context making it tier 1
Debatable.

but I didn’t bring up sonic for any other reason than to explain why I personally haven’t downgraded Chronos. Sonic was merely a good analogy to explain my own mindset towards Chronos’ tier, nothing more.

I’m indifferent to sonic’s tier and I’m baffled as to why everyone feels the need to justify sonic’s tier in a Saint Seiya thread.

Debatable.

but I didn’t bring up sonic for any other reason than to explain why I personally haven’t downgraded Chronos. Sonic was merely a good analogy to explain my own mindset towards Chronos’ tier, nothing more.

I’m indifferent to sonic’s tier and I’m baffled as to why everyone feels the need to justify sonic’s tier in a Saint Seiya thread.
Everyone tried to downgrade it failed so

Let's close this topic, back to chromosome

I just want to point out for terminology sake for those who are participating in this thread.

Chronos and Cronos/Kronos/Cronus/any other spelling that isn’t very specifically “Chronos” are different characters.

the former referring to the dude in the OP (primordial god of time) the latter usually referring to the Titan King and Zeus’ father.

this is important as it can get confusing as to whom one is referring to where different spelling is involved, especially since they’re both gods of time.

Alternatively, we could just list his AP as unknown.

he has 0 AP feats, all statements regarding him are vague and are most accurately interpreted as describing the nature of his existence.

tbh, his best AP stuff is maybe vaguely scaling above the Olympian’s, however his relationship compared to other primordials is unknown and Zeus scales above Cronus who scales above Uranus which demonstrates that Chronos’ vague statement about being above the Olympian’s may have nothing to do with AP since he has no established place within the primordial hierarchy.

Chronos very literally has no AP scaling outside of being a god would entail being stronger than a Gold Saint…

In the world of Saint Seiya

Nubela's are entire space-time Dimensions.

All of what we see within Chronos are Nubela's

If you so much as touch another Nubela you will find yourself into another past, or future.

Which are different Dimensions

That have a different and entirely separate Time Axis from each other.

This further strengthens what Shura says in Episode G Assassins

Many different futures, and connected worlds may exist in A Universe; Parallel worlds.

more recently in Santia Sho manga; a Whole Galaxy was stated, and called a Universe.

also, within Chronos's statement of his realm. He is stated to transcend time, but at the same time Past, Present, and Future connect there. Logically that should still be a form of time. You can say that this implies an additional temporal axis above the 4th.

Anyways to summarize this,

Galaxies, and Nubelas in SS-verse are basically entire space-time continuum/Universes. Thus we have timelines inside of timelines.

The Universe has other Universes within it thus implying the existence of an additional temporal dimension above the 4th.

Edit: but yeah if we want to delete his profile im all for that lmao. the dude has literally done nothing throughout the entire franchise.

Edit 2: for context Past, and Future are references for the multiverse and alternate worlds.

Edit 3: We also have a direct statement of "Multiverse" in plural. "Multiverses existing next to each other."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back