• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos Low 1-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the Zamasu thread, large size grants AP relative to the size of the character, since Chronos embodies the time throughout the multiverse which is accepted as 2-A, you're factually incorrect based on wiki large size standards.
Idk but there is no large size on Chronos profile , also there are characters who embody the time but don't have large size

If we accept that Chronos is the multiverse or is the size of the multiverse, he should be 2-A, not unknown.
then bring counter arguments for Chronos not being the size of the multiverse as that's what is currently accepted on his profile:

Low Complex Multiverse level (Transcends Space-Time itself, as well as the Olympians and the Titans, much like they transcend humans. Encompasses and transcends all Past and all Future of the Macrocosmos, i.e, exists beyond the entirety of the Multiverse)

Speed: Omnipresent (By virtue of encompassing all of Space and all of Time of the entire Multiverse, he exists on all places simultaneously)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable

then bring counter arguments for Chronos not being the size of the multiverse as that's what is currently accepted on his profile:

Low Complex Multiverse level (Transcends Space-Time itself, as well as the Olympians and the Titans, much like they transcend humans. Encompasses and transcends all Past and all Future of the Macrocosmos, i.e, exists beyond the entirety of the Multiverse)

Speed: Omnipresent (By virtue of encompassing all of Space and all of Time of the entire Multiverse, he exists on all places simultaneously)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
The information on the page is old, that's why we are debating the Chronos level in this topic.

One detail about this, in the manga it is described that he transcends time, not space.
UwQ4GDT.jpg

Hecate: 時間を超越した世界なのさ

Does this affect the level of Chronos?.

Last edited:
not in the slightest. He's still implied to encompass the whole lake of time and move the galaxies (timelines) within without any sort of physical manifestation, which is likely where his immeasurable lifting strength comes from, and where the implications of omnipresence comes from.

Unknown least 2-A
At least 2-C (stronger than any other god), likely 2-A for size (he embodies the time of the multiverse and the universes are galaxies inside his body).
I still personally think Unknown is the most accurate rating. Even if 2-A can be adequately argued.
Describing Chronos' level as unknown is wrong, because the god has feats of at least 2-C and if he embodies and has the size of the multiverse it is at least 2-A.

Last edited:
not in the slightest. He's still implied to encompass the whole lake of time and move the galaxies (timelines) within without any sort of physical manifestation, which is likely where his immeasurable lifting strength comes from, and where the implications of omnipresence comes from.
The galaxies in that place (described as the time-space portal on Earth) are timelines or simply portals to other universes and epochs that have the shape of galaxies/nebulae. Eris also created a dimension (The Abyss of Eden) with galaxies leading to other universes. For example, Shoko was sent to another universe (the universe or world that Eris created for her sister) when she was trapped by one of those galaxies in that dimension.
OraJXd9.jpg

gzvN8LU.jpeg

vp4Pn2W.jpeg

P1
☆ Putting their lives on the line, Saintias dive into the depths*!

*It's written "into Naraku/Naraka", something like "the underworld" according to Buddhism. For I get, this is more like a metaphorical comparison.

Shoko: Please, be safe...!!
Shoko: Saori......!!
Shoko: !?

P2 & P3
Shoko: ......... Huh?

P4
Shoko: What...
Shoko: Where's everybody.......!?
Shoko: Mii!? Xiaoling!!
Shoko: Elda!! Katya... Where are you!?
Shoko: What's going on...?
Shoko: Where am I...

P5
Shoko: Hm...!?
Shoko: A galaxy... is coming this way!!
Shoko: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
This is one of the examples that TheUnshakableOne uses to confirm that the galaxies in the body of Chronos are universes.

I’m so confused, are you arguing at least 2-C or 2-A via being big boy?
It depends, if we consider Chronos to be the multiverse it is likely 2-A due to size, but I still have some questions about the size of Chronos and if the galaxies inside its body (the time-space portal) are universes or portals in the shape of a galaxy.
Wouldn’t he anyways be 2A due to scaling to Zeus? Or am I missing something
Zeus only reaches that level by powerscaling with Cronus, which is not really 2-A.

Zeus has no feats of that level, even the version of Zeus from the main universe still does not appear in the story, and only appeared the version of Zeus from the Assassin universe that has no feats of that level, even his best feat is only to destroy all the humans of a planet.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain the conclusions here so far please?

The idea is that a standard on the wiki got stricter. Nothing fundamentally has changed with chronos. Other than a change in wiki policy and standards.

Thus to change the scale if his omnipresence requires a new crt.

Okay. I am not the best person to ask though.

Didn't somebody mention that Chronos is as powerful compared to the gods as they are to humans combined with that he is on a higher degree of existence or somesuch?

The idea is that a standard on the wiki got stricter. Nothing fundamentally has changed with chronos. Other than a change in wiki policy and standards.

Thus to change the scale if his omnipresence requires a new crt.
If it changed, because we now know that Chronos does not transcend space and time as described in the profile, the description of Hecate says that it only transcends time.

We also do not know if Chronos embodies and manipulates all the time of the multiverse, or only the time of one universe (main universe), since each universe has its own version of the gods, and the TLC universe has its own version of this god.
Okay. I am not the best person to ask though.

Didn't somebody mention that Chronos is as powerful compared to the gods as they are to humans combined with that he is on a higher degree of existence or somesuch?
This is never mentioned in the manga.

In the manga it is only described that Chronos transcends the Olympians, and we saw how he can damage the armor of an Athena who was not using her full power.

Last edited:
The information on the page is old, that's why we are debating the Chronos level in this topic.

One detail about this, in the manga it is described that he transcends time, not space.
UwQ4GDT.jpg

Hecate: 時間を超越した世界なのさ

Does this affect the level of Chronos?.
If it just transcends time across 2-A multiverse and not space and time..then that could be a issue.
Can somebody explain the conclusions here so far please?
Many people including staff members agrees with Low 1-C downgrade, what tier Chronos would be after downgrade is being debated.
Yes but I personally dont remember any statement or evidence of such.

If it just transcends time across 2-A multiverse and not space and time..then that could be a issue.
It is unknown if he transcends the time of the entire multiverse or only transcends the time of his universe, as each universe seems to have its own version of these gods, for example there are multiple Chronos (as the versions of TLC and ND that are different versions of this god) throughout the multiverse.

So what should we do here then.
Nothing. Someone just needs to put jim.at 2-A. I can do it once I'm home from work.

Anything lower requires a separate and new CRT

This CRT is due to a policy in how the wiki treats transcendence

Not about how he is portrayed in the story

So what should we do here then.
He scales to Cronus and Zeus who are currently 2-A, if Lancerlot wants to downgrade them he's gonna need to create a downgrade CRT.

Edit: inb4 he goes on another useless rant instead doing something semi-productive and creating a new CRT where he can put all his arguments on the table to be critiqued.

Last edited:
Okay, so should he be given a 2-A or "At least 2-A" tier?

Okay, so should he be given a 2-A or "At least 2-A" tier?
Just 2-A is fine for now I think, until Lancerlot or Unshakable make their respective CRT's/blogs.

Chronos is already accepted to encompass the whole multiverse etc etc, so it's just removing the low 1-C transcendence that's been agreed upon (ignoring scaling to Zeus and Cronus).

Okay. I will unlock the page then. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back