• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chrono Trigger Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'll provide quotes later, but because my phone is on 1%, I'll make this quick.

Queen Zeal used the energy of the Sun Stone to power her city in the past, which held the "near infinite energy of the sun."

Her new energy source is said to far outstrip the power of the Sun.

Said new energy source is ol' space flea.

Puts base Lavos and the main CT cast at 4-C+, along with RD!Serge and likely Queen Zeal as well.

I should probably specify that it's called "elemental energy", but idk if it makes a difference.

The infinite energy part is definitely a hyperbole, yes. Otherwise I would've said High 3-A. However, isn't that how much energy the sun gives out per second? The Sun Stone has been taking it in for millions of years.

The Everlasting said:
Define "taking it in".
Meaning, leave it in one place and it takes in the sun's "near infinite energy". And all the energy is preserved 65 million years later.

If the High tiers are superior to most of the cast and comparable combined, they might be High 4C.

But this ain't Bayonetta, they ain't 4C.

To calculate this, discover the energy that the Sun releases every second. Then calculate the energy that the sun releases and reaches the Earth. Then calculate the energy density across the part of the Earth that is hit by the Sun. Then multiply that energy density by the surface area of which was hit by the Sun's rays (In this case the items in question). Finally multiply this energy by the time in seconds that it has been absorbing the sun's rays.

This is not the best method because it considers that all the sun's rays hit Earth equally and we know that this is not true. But in this way it is possible to arrive at a value that must be close to reality.

In addition we have already calculated the energy that reaches the Earth in the Volcarona page, so it should not be difficult to complete the calculation. I would do this, but I do not have much time for this :v

I know. I wasn't suggesting that. But I'm saying that it's more unlikely that the "energy of the sun" was meant to mean the heat energy produced.

Ok, you can continue to discuss howard, even through is oblivious that there are no feat higher than 5-A in this part of the verse.

I may have worded it wrong. And Lavos' energy is said to be greater than that of the, and I quote, "tired old sun"

Bump. I'd also like to state that fully charged, it spawns an enemy whose only information is that it's called "Son of the Sun". What it means, idk, but...eh.

Also, the place that it's enshrined has the sun never setting there. Again, idk what it means, but it shows the connection to the sun is very present.

The real cal howard said:
Bump. I'd also like to state that fully charged, it spawns an enemy whose only information is that it's called "Son of the Sun". What it means, idk, but...eh.
Also, the place that it's enshrined has the sun never setting there. Again, idk what it means, but it shows the connection to the sun is very present.
So it summons Nebby? Ovo

7-B per second across the whole surface. Unless Zeal built a solar panel around the planet which I doubt she ain't getting that much.

And of course Lavos is better since he absorbs the Earth's geothermal energy and is 5-A.

Eh, you're probably right.

I'd love to provide quotes, but...I kinda just got past that part. So no upgrades then.

The Forerunners are ranked as 2-A for taking the energy out of individual universes from an infinite multiverse.

So at best Low 2-C to 2-C. Not 2-A.

Draining energy? Like heat energy? That can probably be calced. Reducing the energy of a universe to absolute zero sounds interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back