• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christopher Valzelide

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
  • Slaves of Light refers to being who are enslaved by positive of humanity. Without going too much. It gives them the ability to break common sense and reality with their mere spirit. Infinite rise in output (stats amp), mocking death itself (fighting even with injuries that may lead to death), ignore laws of physics, ect. Even when he lost his physical body, his will was still kicking
https://www46.atwiki.jp/vermili/pages/316.html

• AP: it should be purely country level. He's stronger than Chitose who's lightning when amped could wreck an entire country. Her lightning is also 100 times stronger than her normal output.

And here we have ALRF slowly setting himself up to have his faves become spam, thus killing his mind in the process.

I have liberated myself from the woes of vs threads

I think...

Kagutsuchi profile is also wrong

His AP should be "Country level at start, Solar System with awakening" since his sphere is "Infinite rise in output", infinite awakening and infinite evolution

Also misses his 4 techniques and some of their strong points (black holes that collapses entire dimension). He's also Slave of Light, which made him transcend astral particles and other stuff

Nah Lucy doesn't scale

He's fire power is weak than Amped Chitose neverless freaking Valzelide himself

He's strongest amongst planetes while Christopher is a "heretical" planetes

Chris, Fafnir , Chitose when amping her stats, and Kerberos

Dunno about Gilbert

Then i said them all

Christopher, Fafnir, unknown about Gilbert

It should be applied. There isn't much to discuss

Though i can't edit now cause i am on phone

I'm practically free rn to do some. The only thing I won't touch, though, is Kagu because I'm unsure what to write let alone make a solid reasoning for his 4-B tier.

Chris, I can take out his Tier 8 stat or whatever the heck that's not Tier 6.

Well actually, just everyone but Kagu I will do the Tier 6 edits and let you handle the rest if that's fine enough.

Should I also have Chris at just MHS+ too (minus his attack speed with his laser thing, ofc)? He'd have to at least be that fast when fighting amped up Chitose.

Though the speed also scale to the others, mm?

Actually Chitose MHS+ should be even in her normal non amped form

Like half of the characters (Vendetta) should be there so i dunno

Just make Chris MHS+ for now

Whelp I tried.

Kerberous is locked and I did whatever I could but I know jack about this series so I'll leave the rest to you when you get back on.

Going back to this thread

Ashley Horizon and Gilbert should also be tier 6 for first key for the former and the latter

For Ashley,he traded blows against Kerberos and it's noted a lot how both were tearing each other apart. Previously, before Kerberos appearance, Ashley with Rain fought Fafnir and while they did struggle, they also put up a good fight

Additionally, due to a certain someone residing in Ashley head, the more he's in Hyperion, the more he synchronizes with Astral, becoming more and more like Helios. This, he has attributes of those of Slaves of Light (Infinite rise in output, breaking common sense and reality with mere spirit, ect)

Gilbert fought against Ashley. It's also mentioned that both Gilbert and Christopher fought against each other and while Gilbert lost, by no means he got stomped. He put up a good fight against him. It's also stated he's comparable to Christopher so yeah

Scales naturally. She fought against Ashley after all. Struggles a bit against Hyperion Ashley when he synchronizes more, rising his power to become much stronger

Back