• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Insecurity97 said:
Jackythejack said:
Okay well, actually technically Jimmy has baseline dura.
I don't think he does, since he can survive blows from those who can harm him. And he should be physically superior to Russell, who laughed off a large explosion
So he's not baseline?

Which means he's dominate the entire tournament fairly easily?

I think Pepsiman has already been selected

Well, then I need to know if Jimbo is allowed. If not, I'll probably think of somebody else then.

GyroNutz said:
Which inventions does he have as standard equipment @DaBigP ?
One of Jimmy's standard equipment is the Cheese Ray, which turns anything/anybody into cheese. Seems a little too stompy

I think it's: "Teleportation, Time Travel, Mind Manipulation, Mind Control (Evil Jimmy, when using a device made by Jimmy was capable of controlling people to do whatever he wanted), Transmutation, Matter Manipulation, Artificial Intelligence Creation, Spaceflight, Size Alteration, Flight, Pocket Dimension Creation, Intelligence Manipulation (Has gear that can make anyone into a doofus), Age Reversal, Freezing, Weather Manipulation, Morality Manipulation (Capable of building machines that can "de-eviize" people)."

I now have doubts...

Ok then yeah, Jimmy flies away from danger and either time travels to kill the opponent as a baby, turns them into cheese, freezes them to death, or agehaxes and calls it a day

Crimson Azoth said:
Crimson Azoth said:
I just realised that Lockwood gets one-shot super hard with At least 10-A durability. Is he still legal?
I dunno. I'm not bothering to check, but glass canonns can be used.

Anyways, who's been considered?

Okay, I've cherrypicked, and all I've really gotten that's fair is Shrek, Baldi and Myouri. I still need 4 more, dang it.

Back