• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm let me nominate Jason Voorhees (Undead but I can go with human if undead's too strong)

Alternately we have David Dunn

Here. The job of the looker over characters is to look over whatever entry is in. It's tough, but if somebody wants to, I'll allow it.

Anthony Lockwood is fine

Zombie Scarecrow is fine

Pepsiman is fine

Loch Ness Monster is not fine with non-corporeality

Assefa Berber seems fine

Jibanyan is fine

Connie seems fine, not sure about the durability negation though

Alec is fine

Part of You seems fine, so long as the duplication isn't too broken

Criminal seems fine

The durability negation with Connie is a verse-specific power, so don't worry about that. Unless any of the people in this tourney's bodies are made out of Hard Light or similar material, it shouldn't be a problem.

Human Jason is definitely fine, iffy on undead Jason depending on that ressurection

Jimmy Hopkins is fine

Undead Jason is broken AF with his Regenerationn. I'd restrict it to Human Jason.

Now that Lockwood is accepted, that means I am simultaneously participating in 4 brackets at once

Who says only chicks can multitask?

Zombie Scarecrow- no, that immortality is too much.

Spyro w/out power ups is fine

Pepsi is fine.

Assefa Berber is fine.

Connie's fine

Jiba's fine.

Alec is fine

Part of You depends on how good the duplication is.

Criminal seems fine to me.

Jimmy's ok.

Are you sure Jimmy is fine? Like if he's up against a character who's baseline or even close to it he AP stomps hard.

He's got like 4.8 megajoules or something. Like it's rough

Zombie Scarecrow's immortality from what I can tell doesn't stop its body from being destroyed. So you've incapped it once you've beaten it once

Everyone I listed. Me and Ricsi seemed to agree on everyone bar Zombie Scarecrow

Being able to keep fighting unless your too ripped apart to move is hardly fair. Though, he gets ripped apart by AP, so he can go.

Jimmy is like a hundred times stronger than half the people here I think though if I know math

Like we mostly have baselines or people that don't even hope to match Jimmy

Back