• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
That's what happens in a tier that has highend a thousand times stronger then weaker ones. Tough luck.
But that basically surrenders the entire tourney to one character? Isn't that a bit unfair? It'd basicaly be half of Jimmy's matches are stomp, if not, like, all of them.

Jackythejack said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
That's what happens in a tier that has highend a thousand times stronger then weaker ones. Tough luck.
But that basically surrenders the entire tourney to one character? Isn't that a bit unfair? It'd basicaly be half of Jimmy's matches are stomp, if not, like, all of them.
Is his dura as high as his AP though?

Jackythejack said:
Again, you can't really have a 9-B tournament without stomps. That's what happens.

Should be pretty similar I think.

But isn't that still entirely unfair? What's the point of having the tournament if one character can push through all of it? It's literally Jimmy's game if none of the other characters have an ability to take him down because he one shots basically everyone we have here

I agree with risci. 9-B is a wide tier, and we're not restricting AP. Someone can be 50x baseline and still get AP stomped. Such is the nature of a tier with 1200x plus difference in AP.

Okay well, actually technically Jimmy has baseline dura.

So he's essentially a glass cannon, but I'm still not too confident about having him here. It's nkt like it's required to have jimmy here. We could just, y'knoe, ask for something different

Litentric Teon said:
I agree with risci. 9-B is a wide tier, and we're not restricting AP. Someone can be 50x baseline and still get AP stomped. Such is the nature of a tier with 1200x plus difference in AP.
But it defeats the point of the whole tournament. Jimmy wouldn't even get any wins if he one shots literally everyone he's up against so I mean...it'd just feel wrong.

I guess I'm in the minority

Jimmy's dura scales somewhat to his striking strength, cause of Newton's 3rd law.

Still, looking at his abilities + notable matches, none of them look like they'd be broken.

Jackythejack said:
Litentric Teon said:
But it defeats the point of the whole tournament. Jimmy wouldn't even get any wins if he one shots literally everyone he's up against so I mean...it'd just feel wrong.
I guess I'm in the minority
Personally agree with you but that is just me

I mean, if I had went with Blyke, he's borderline 9-A. No broken abilities, just really good AP. And he'd still be plenty viable since he's in the tier with no terrible hax.

It's just sucky, lol. But that's part of why I didn't go with Blyke.

But Jimmy still literally one shots half the people here. He won against Violet because he's over 200 times stronger so I don't know why he got that counted and him versus the T-Rex was likely similar, and t even states he's Wall level + so unless he meets some stupid hax I don't think he could lose

He's not Wall level+. He's close to it, but not Wall level+.

There's a few characters who I feel have a shot vs him

I'd go in with AC Characters but they're too OP (Precog, weakness exploitation, clairvoyance) so I'd suggest keeping them out. Too bad we also can't put 47 since he's a prep monster.

Jackythejack said:
Okay well, actually technically Jimmy has baseline dura.
I don't think he does, since he can survive blows from those who can harm him. And he should be physically superior to Russell, who laughed off a large explosion

Back