• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder Vs. SCP-682

Didn't this happen already?

Wokistan said:
Didn't this happen already?
Well, his profile got edited a bit, so I thought that it was worth a shot.

As for the mind manip part, Chowder resists it.

Well, his profile got edited a bit, so I thought that it was worth a shot.

As for the mind manip part, Chowder resists it.

Possession =/= Mind Control. He resists a specific variant but not the power in general.

Discussing this match seems to not be longer needed, as a recent enought match was already done.

682 doesn't have mind control. Nor does the mind manipulation it does have (going by the profile) seem to be controllable or useful.

Weaponized 999 is vague and the waves that made people forget the concept of Russia is very specific and wouldn't affect the battle.

However, I'm quite tired and don't feel like dragging this out.

Of course it is...

I don't doubt you of course, nor do I think it wouldn't be legitimate. I just...don't like the lizard.

The real cal howard said:
Of course it is...
I don't doubt you of course, nor do I think it wouldn't be legitimate. I just...don't like the lizard.
For a reason SCP Foundation isn´t really mainstream nor iconic.

It's in the top 10 most clicked verses on this site. For reference, none of Nintendo's best franchises are in the top 10. Neither is any cartoon.

Note that it´s on this site, which main reason is because of how OP it is, just like stuff like Masadaverse, not that it really matters.

Of course it´s popular here, I´m not saying it isn´t popular here, but rather worldwide it sure is arguably a hidden gem.

I´m glad 682 hasn´t taken a featured section spot.

The real cal howard said:
Weaponized 999 is vague and the waves that made people forget the concept of Russia is very specific and wouldn't affect the battle.

However, I'm quite tired and don't feel like dragging this out.
I mean, forgetting the concept of Russia doesn't seem like it would be the only way for 682 to use that ability, but rather it's a broader ability and that's how he used it.

He didn't gain that ability to adapting to something Russian, he noticed a threat coming from some loyal Russian soldiers, so without adapting to any mindhax, used his own to make them forget Russia. I think it's pretty disingenuous to imply that it can only be used in this way.

GyroNutz said:
I thought I did this...
What's changed?
Nothing really.

I even said a few times here already that maybe I should close this as it was already done, but they likely didn´t saw them.

Back