• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where did this argument come from? Nobody said Choso can't affect people who have no cursed energy, Choso's poison is a property of his blood, the claim that it's cursed-based due to the implies that it's some kind of cursed energy trait of Choso's or is only poisonous when Choso uses his Jujutsu which is false. Curse Manip in JJK comes from things involving cursed energy being used to harm people who aren't sorcerers or cursed spirits, Choso's blood would be poisonous even when he isn't using cursed energy to reinforce it.
Choso's Blood is Poision because he is half Cursed Spirit. Indeed it's a trait because of his mixed Blood you can clearly check what Naoya mentioned here. Also I never claimed only when he uses Jujutsu it's poisonous my point is poison comes from cursed energy of his.

I will address the other points later.

This is the best I could find so far. So I believe overall Supercooling is still superior.

Antarctic winds temperature is from lowest 10 °C (14.0 °F) to −98 °C (−144.4 °F)
Supercooling Temperature differs and standard so far is stated is (−48.3 °C; −55.0 °F) upto at highest so far (−137 °C; −215 °F)
I see, very cool, still inferior than liquid nitrogin that's also vastly inferior than doma's ice which can flash freeze water in milliseconds

I am going to keep stating this quite a bit

i will make sure it's visible

I REPEAT, NOT EVEN LIQUID NITROGIN CAN FLASH FREEZE WATER LIKE DOMA CAN

It's because the thermal energy transfer doesn't occur nearly fast enough for that to happen as it relies on the conductivity and the difference in temperature, it is NOT an instantaneous transfer of energy like what doma's cold air is doing here, doma's power is able to somehow sap the thermal energy from materials nearly instantaneously, being significantly more effective than liquid nitrogen as it facilitates thermal conduction at much higher speed than what the latter can, all you showed me was uraume freezing people using his technique and then claiming its better?

for what reasons?
will you stop just saying it is and move forward to proving as such now

so right back at you, prove uraume's ice manip is better

doma's BDA >>> uraume's technique
Not really Yuji breaks Choso's ice which did not destroyed him. If what you are saying is correct and Choso affected like Panda or Hakari he would have ripped apart. Choso can indeed stay intact even if his body heat frozen
so now that it's established choso has zero resistance to being frozen as the only reason he survived is because he slowly melts the ice coating him, he dies, that's it, heis going to constantly inhale doma's cold air which is vastly superior to uraume's ice attacks, that freezes lungs with the slightest whiff while being constantly exposed to it, then he dies, or Doma is just going to freeze him and actually stabs him, or keep distance as he spams his attacks and gathers information on choso's techniques like he did with the duo, he will pretty much instantly get serious when he sees that choso is as fast as he is, then go all out, the only reason he was carefree to begin with is because he can easily kill all the opponents that were fighting him, he straight up called them all weaklings and was speed blitzing them right left and center

What I'm saying is, she got healed offscreen in both scenes, so we wouldn't know for sure
Nope, yuki's very explicit statement means she survived because of her inborn physical toughness, there is no curse resistance involved here

And she also doesn't have Doma tier regen, why are you even assuming his regeneration won't overpower the damage until it no longer exists?

matter of fact you're completely ignoring it, as if it doesn't exist

fodder demons and demons with comparatively weaker healing power possess the ability to survive having their entire head reduced to paste, All poison by nature is multiple orders of magnitude inferior to this level of damage.

now, will you actually address the points that you keep conveniently ignoring
how will choso
  • get past doma's regen
  • survive doma's superior ice techniques
  • not die when breathing in the cold air
  • deal with the accumulated fatigue

spoiler, he can't

i'd love to see what you think he can do

What I'm saying is, she got healed offscreen in both scenes, so we wouldn't know for sure. But looking back at JJK 0, it's highly likely she got affected by both Hanami and Dagon
That's headcanon

I can provide another interpretation of Yuki's statement,
I guess you can

Vote for Doma.

Unlimited Regen, Poison won't bother him while Necrosis will eventually kill Choso and the extreme speed gap.

Last edited:
Because every single one of Doma's Blood Demon Art generates his freezing air as an AoE effect, he's not the kind of person that refrains from using it even if he's toying with someone.
Choso can maintain his organs temperature to resists that.
Yuji says he was the only one that wasn't completely frozen by Uraume he probably chose to break Choso out of the ice instead of anyone else because Choso had just melted the ice around his body to the point that his body wouldn't have been broken alongside the ice like everyone else.
Which backs up what I said about Choso's organs not getting frozen by Doma
She got hit twice by a Domain amped Dagon and then continued fighting the only reason she stopped fighting was because of the plan to escape the Domain which is a far cry from getting cut once by Geto's fodder and being downed almost immediately with a life threatening injury then Jogo burns her and she survives thanks to physical toughness not curse tolerance according to Yuki, not to mention nobody could've retrieved them until after Shibuya (Nitta took Nobara straight to medical aid and left Shibuya Station then Kyoto students came to jump Kenjaku) which meant she survived for almost an hour in that state at the very least. According to feats, a random fodder curse > Disaster Curses when it comes to Curse Manip
I think already addressed this. Same thing could have happened to Maki.

Back