• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Choso's basically fighting an Uraume with far better regeneration and poison resistance so the fight's already not really much in his favor.
Choso would lead with Piercing Blood at that range which Doma would have no trouble countering and all of Choso's attacks can be shrugged off by Doma's regen and pain tolerance. As for Choso's poison, Eso's blood would take several minutes to kill a Human and Choso's blood took a few moments to kick in against Uraume so it really shouldn't be a problem for Doma to adapt to it especially when he was capable of adapting to a lethal dosage of wisteria poison 700 times over. Meanwhile Doma can use his Blood Demon Art to shroud the area, keep Choso at a distance, spam AoE attacks, cause cellular necrosis in Choso's lungs passively with his freezing air and spawn 6 clones to jump Choso. Choso can't even keep Convergence orbs around him to use Supernova because Doma could just freeze them. Doma's taking the W here.

i can's see what choso can do here?

doma just summons 5 ice clones with the same stats and make them do his job for him to fight while he relaxes in the back, not to mention choso has no ice resistance feats, you're putting him against someone, (well, 6, counting the ice clones ) who can make the the air itself so cold that simply being touched by it is enough to form ice all over your body, he can also release a cloud of ice wind so cold it flash freezes the water, doma's blood demon art does an espeically good job at ******* over anyone who breaths (like chose right here ) and it's potent enough to sap the thermal energy from materials nearly instantaneously due to its bs ability to appearently facilitate thermal conduction, water shouldn't be freezing that fast especially considering the time frame we're working with is in the single digit millesconds at best

this is a stomp

Choso's basically fighting an Uraume with far better regeneration and poison resistance so the fight's already not really much in his favor.
Choso would lead with Piercing Blood at that range which Doma would have no trouble countering and all of Choso's attacks can be shrugged off by Doma's regen and pain tolerance. As for Choso's poison, Eso's blood would take several minutes to kill a Human and Choso's blood took a few moments to kick in against Uraume so it really shouldn't be a problem for Doma to adapt to it especially when he was capable of adapting to a lethal dosage of wisteria poison 700 times over. Meanwhile Doma can use his Blood Demon Art to shroud the area, keep Choso at a distance, spam AoE attacks, cause cellular necrosis in Choso's lungs passively with his freezing air and spawn 6 clones to jump Choso. Choso can't even keep Convergence orbs around him to use Supernova because Doma could just freeze them. Doma's taking the W here.
Normal Poison ≠ Poison by Curse Manipulation. Choso Poision is even effective against curses.

How is this exactly resisting anything?

Half his body was frozen solid

Also how potent is that guy's thermal conduction compared to Doma's ice?

..and how exactly is changing your body's temperature going to work against something that will instantly freeze you on contact?

It isn't exactly one beam, it's a constant flow of cold air that will literally freeze you with the slightest touch, you can't breathe it either, I don't think i need to say why

How is this exactly resisting anything?

Half his body was frozen solid

Also how potent is that guy's thermal conduction compared to Doma's ice?

..and how exactly is changing your body's temperature going to work against something that will instantly freeze you on contact?

It isn't exactly one beam, it's a constant flow of cold air that will literally freeze you with the slightest touch, you can't breathe it either, I don't think i need to say why

Uraume ice works on Absolute Zero level freezing don't see Doma having same level of freezing ability. Uraume also instantly froze everyone in that vicinity only choso was fine Resisting to some extent.

Choso starts with PB, and Speed is EQ, so I don't know how he dodges it. If, let's say, he dodges it, then Choso would change his fighting style. FRS & FRSS amps Choso's speed. Clones shouldn't matter as speed is equal, and amps are allowed in characters. Not to mention this Awakened Choso version who has Pseudo-Flight and Danmaku of Poison blood based on Curse Manipulation, which Doma has zero Resistance to. His Adaptation is only limited to normal poisoning. Claiming he can adapt to curse manipulation based poison would be an NLF. Choso can also spread his blood like a pool of water and start affecting his opponents, like he did with Naoya. Especially currently, Choso can use Eso and Kechizu brothers' decay abilities too. Choso can counter Ice Manipulation of Doma with his FRS. Anyway I'm not gonna vote for now I will wait for more inputs

Main points
  • Doma shouldn't be able to adapt to Choso's Poison
  • Ice manipulation isn't big problem for Choso

Uraume ice works on Absolute Zero level freezing don't see Doma having same level of freezing ability. Uraume also instantly froze everyone in that vicinity only choso was fine Resisting to some extent.
So I just read the technique, and i don't know if doma's ice can qualify for that (it being able to flash freeze large quantities of wayer in milliseconds and all) but either ways, it's still potent enough to harm him however, seeing as he was putting his all to melt it,.something he is not going to have the leverage of doing against a constant stream of cold air

So I just read the technique, and i don't know if doma's ice can qualify for that (it being able to flash freeze large quantities of wayer in milliseconds and all) but either ways, it's still potent enough to harm him however, seeing as he was putting his all to melt it,.something he is not going to have the leverage of doing against a constant stream of cold air
I don't know what you're talking about, but you should check the scan and see what the supercool state is. Also, Uraume's ice can even freeze cursed energy, unlike Doma's, which only has feats for freezing air and body parts and organs at best.? Unless you send me scans for his freezing his same level as Uraume supercool freezing I'm not buying your words for granted. Also FRS is Choso's Abilities which he constantly uses in battles and its not gonna be a problem for defending himself against Doma's ice.
1-_z0TiV7VBl3de-m.jpg

Uraume doesn't have any Absolute Zero statements and that's not listed on their profile, Choso was able to move more than the others because one half of his body wasn't caught in the ice and his resistance comes from being able to regulate his body temperature to slowly melt away the ice but he's still vulnerable as seen with Uraume getting ready to kill him promptly and FRS offers no defence against the fact that Choso would be constantly breathing in Doma's freezing air.
Choso starts with PB, and Speed is EQ, so I don't know how he dodges it.
Because the fight starts at a distance of 50 meters, you can literally dodge that with peak human reactions
Clones shouldn't matter as speed is equal
Fighting 6 people at the same time when your speed is equal to them isn't gonna work out, FRS:S doesn't even amp Choso by x2

Last edited:
Uraume doesn't have any Absolute Zero statements and that's not listed on their profile,
We already have statement for her being supercool and freezers the targets & essence of ice formation where even curses which should disappear to halt, which is a common effect of Absolute Zero. Unless I'm not mistaken. I was planning on creating the thread once the current arc finished. Anyway even if you don't buy AZ. Still Uraume ice has better feats than Doma's as far as I see.
Choso was able to move more than the others because one half of his body wasn't caught in the ice and his resistance comes from being able to regulate his body temperature to slowly melt away the ice but he's still vulnerable as seen with Uraume getting ready to kill him promptly.
Because her Ice is potent enough to even freeze cursed energy which is basically used to even manipulation Blood Manipulation CT. How does Doma's ice can even freeze the energy on that level? Still we literally see Choso breaking out of it.

Also isn't Doma is Playful in character? It's been long time I read the manga but if i remember correctly he would try to absorb his opponents and that should give Choso an opening to Poision him and fight back.

We already have statement for her being supercool and freezers the targets & essence of ice formation where even curses which should disappear to halt, which is a common effect of Absolute Zero. Unless I'm not mistaken. I was planning on creating the thread once the current arc finished. Anyway even if you don't buy AZ. Still Uraume ice has better feats than Doma's as far as I see.
No, Absolute Zero is the temperature at which particles are completely motionless because they no longer have any kinetic energy, supercooling is when a liquid's temperature is reduced below it's freezing point without becoming a solid which can be done at −48.3 °C. Liquid nitrogen is far colder than that but it still isn't Absolute Zero. On Doma's feats, the biggest ice structure Doma created was made when he was weakened by a x700 lethal dose of wisteria poison.
Also isn't Doma is Playful in character? It's been long time I read the manga but if i remember correctly he would try to absorb his opponents and that should give Choso an opening to Poision him and fight back.
Doma primarily eats women but he doesn't go all out from the start.
Because her Ice is potent enough to even freeze cursed energy which is basically used to even manipulation Blood Manipulation CT. How does Doma's ice can even freeze the energy on that level? Still we literally see Choso breaking out of it.
Uraume freezes her own cursed energy to create the ice as part of her technique's mechanism, if Choso's CE reserves itself were frozen then he wouldn't be able to run CE through his body like that and Choso wasn't breaking out of the ice, he was slowly melting it away at a pace where Uraume could casually prepare another attack while he was vulnerable, Doma's ice doesn't need to freeze energy itself for it to affect Choso anyway because then you're arguing Choso can ignore ice attacks from anything that isn't ice made from Jujutsu.

Last edited:
Clones shouldn't matter as speed is equal,
they have the same stats and abilities and he can summon them whenever, plus infinite stamina

choso is ******

I don't know what you're talking about, but you should check the scan and see what the supercool state is.

i already did
Also, Uraume's ice can even freeze cursed energy
which is unquanitifiable beyond anime bullshit

unlike Doma's, which only has feats for freezing air and body parts and organs at best.
what?
is he supposed to freeze the sun or something?

what even is the point here?

Unless you send me scans for his freezing his same level as Uraume supercool freezing I'm not buying your words for granted.
what did urame even freeze?

he froze some people, that's it, his technique's description ix the only thing that makes me even consider his technique superior

doma literally has better feats, like, once again, freezing large quanities of water in milliseconds

11-134.jpg

what did uraume do?

Unless you send me scans for his freezing his same level as Uraume supercool freezing I'm not buying your words for granted

legit what did he do?

you sent no scans nor feats, you just said his ice abilities are better

Also FRS is Choso's Abilities which he constantly uses in battles and its not gonna be a problem for defending himself against Doma's ice.
what's FRS?

if it's temp manipulation, that's not going to help him with a constant barrage of cold air killing his cells whenever he breaths and freezing him literally in milliseconds?

Last edited:
No, Absolute Zero is the temperature at which particles are completely motionless because they no longer have any kinetic energy, supercooling is when a liquid's temperature is reduced below it's freezing point without becoming a solid which can be done at −48.3 °C. Liquid nitrogen is far colder than that but it still isn't Absolute Zero.
Uraume freezes her own cursed energy to create the ice as part of her technique's mechanism, if Choso's CE reserves itself were frozen then he wouldn't be able to run CE through his body like that and Choso wasn't breaking out of the ice, he was slowly melting it away at a pace where Uraume could casually prepare another attack while he was vulnerable, Doma's ice doesn't need to freeze energy itself for it to affect Choso anyway because then you're arguing Choso can ignore ice attacks from anything that isn't ice made from Jujutsu.
I'll skip the AZ part for now since there's no direct statement and it's not currently accepted. Let's stick to what's stated in the manga alone. Ice forms at or below 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit) under normal atmospheric pressure. This is the temperature at which water molecules slow down and arrange into a solid crystalline structure, forming ice. Unless Doma is specifically stated to have a different freezing level, we'll assume it's at this standard level.

For Uraume, supercooling would be around down to -48.3 °C (-54.9 °F), making it more lethal. I'm not arguing that Choso can ignore attacks that aren't made up of jujutsu. I was pointing out that Uraume's ice is freezing the cursed energy flowing throughout Choso due to his mixed blood trait, and despite that, Choso was able to keep his body intact.

Additionally, on Choso's left side, we can see water droplets, indicating that Uraume's ice was melting. Anyway, I'll drop the argument for this and go with Choso dodging the attacks.
On Doma's feats, the biggest ice structure Doma created was made when he was weakened by a x700 lethal dose of wisteria poison.
Poison shouldn't affect Choso; his blood is already filled with cursed energy poison, just like Kenjaku and Yuji, who weren't affected by having similar traits.
Also Choso can manipulate his blood cells so he should be able to remove it if just in case gets affected.
Doma primarily eats women but he doesn't go all out from the start.
Doma lacks information on Choso, so poison could catch him off guard. Plus, Choso doesn't have a Nichirin blade, which might make Doma lower his guard. Why wouldn't he let himself get hit by PB? Maybe just to mess with Choso, like he did with Akaza, letting him do as he pleases for the fun of it.

they have the same stats and abilities and he can summon them whenever, plus infinite stamina

choso is ******
His in character Doma plays with his victims
which is unquanitifiable beyond anime bullshit
What? It's stated in manga not in anime
what?
is he supposed to freeze the sun or something?

what even is the point here?
Freezing having different temperatures what do you mean he supposed to freeze sun? You are stonewalling at this point. Stick on to topic.
what did urame even freeze?

he froze some people, that's it, his technique's description ix the only thing that makes me even consider his technique superior
  • Uraume has Superior freezing and better range + faster freezing speed than Doma as far as I see
doma literally has better feats, like, once again, freezing large quanities of water in milliseconds

11-134.jpg
Your scans doesn't state or doing whatever you are saying.
what did uraume do?

legit what did he do?

you sent no scans nor feats, you just said his ice abilities are better
Appeal to ignorance. I didn't sent scans? What do you call this?
I don't know what you're talking about, but you should check the scan and see what the supercool state is. Also, Uraume's ice can even freeze cursed energy, unlike Doma's, which only has feats for freezing air and body parts and organs at best.? Unless you send me scans for his freezing his same level as Uraume supercool freezing I'm not buying your words for granted. Also FRS is Choso's Abilities which he constantly uses in battles and its not gonna be a problem for defending himself against Doma's ice.
1-_z0TiV7VBl3de-m.jpg

^^
what's FRS?

if it's temp manipulation, that's not going to help him with a constant barrage of cold air killing his cells whenever he breaths and freezing him literally in milliseconds?
His Temperature Manipulation does helps him unless Doma incapacitates him with large blockade of ice which I doubt he uses it as in character against a opponent who lacks Nichirin blade

His in character Doma plays with his victims
using the clones, he plays with his vitims using the clones

What? It's stated in manga not in anime
okay then?

it's unquantifiable beyond manga bullshit

Freezing having different temperatures what do you mean he supposed to freeze sun? You are stonewalling at this point. Stick on to topic.
i don't think you understand what i'm saying

why in god's living hell does frezing cursed energy makes uraume's ice superior?

it means literally nothing, it's unquantifiable beyong bulshit manga physicss

on the othet hand, doma's cold air that he can spam constantly can freeze water in milliseconds

• Uraume has Superior freezing and better range + faster freezing speed than Doma as far as I see
why?
i can see you're saying that, what i am asking, is why and how and with what feats

Your scans doesn't state or doing whatever you are saying.
???

it's literally right there?
as soon as the cold air comes into contact with water, it instantly freezes it, even when kanao jumped, the water froze before it can even fall down, creating sharp spikes

Appeal to ignorance. I didn't sent scans? What do you call this?

that makes it better than doma's ice how?

there is something called evidence and logical reasoning all you've done till now is state unsubstantied assumptions backed with nothing but what you think is right, stating uraume's ice is superior left right and center isn't going to make it such

you need evidence, proof, feats, you name it, all you've shown till now is him freezing people

suprise suprise, that's not that impressive, what i've shown is a better show of thermal conductivity than what you did, so, what you need to do now, is give me more feats as to why urauma's ice is better, because you gave none

supercooling can't instantly water to ice, matter of fact, even ******* liquid nitrogin can't do it, supercooling can go to hell, it's not impressive here
His Temperature Manipulation does helps him unless Doma incapacitates him with large blockade of ice which I doubt he uses it as in character against a opponent who lacks Nichirin blade
doma will get serious if his opponent isn't a weakling, like kanao was

i don't even see why you're pointing this out as some sort of gotcha moment?

not to mention infinite stamina extremely fast regen 5 other clones to help him out spamming attacks with just as much force and extremely lethal ice that will freeze choso if he even came close to touching it, because it's better than uraume's ice because of the feats i provided, which are superior to super cooling because it flash freezes water when it comes to contact with it in milliseconds

did uraume ever do something on that level?

Last edited:
using the clones, he plays with his vitims using the clones

okay then?

it's unquantifiable beyond manga bullshit

i don't think you understand what i'm saying

why in god's living hell does frezing cursed energy makes uraume's ice superior?

it means literally nothing, it's unquantifiable beyong bulshit manga physicss

on the othet hand, doma's cold air that he can spam constantly can instantly freeze water in milliseconds

why?
i can see you'rr saying that, what i am asking, is why and how and with what feats

???

it's literally right there?
as soon as the clod air comes into contact with water, it instantly freezes it, even when kanao jumped, the water froze before it can even fall down, creating sharp spikes

that makes it better than doma's ice how?

there is something called evidence and logical reasoning all you've done till now is state unsubstantied assumptions backed with nothing but what you think is right, stating uraume's ice is superior left right and center isn't going to make it such

you need evidence, proof, feats, you name it, all you've shown till now is him freezing people

suprise suprise, that's not that impressive, what i've shown is a better show of thermal conductivity and freezing opponents that what you did, so, what you need to do now, is give me more feats as to why urauma's ice is better, because you gave none

supercooling can't instantly water to ice, matter of fact, even ******* liquid nitrogin can't do it, supercooling can go to hell, it's not impressive here
not to mention infinite stamina extremely fast regen 5 other clones to help him out spamming attacks with just as much force and extremely lethal ice that will freeze choso if he even came close to touching it, because it's better than uraume's ice because of the feats i provided, which are superior to super cooling because it flash freezes water when it comes to contact with it in milliseconds

did uraume ever do something on that level?
Many words, but no real arguments. I've already refuted that freezing water isn't a significant feat. Provide evidence for your claims that Doma's ice manipulation is far beyond supercool freezing. I ain't gonna go back and forth with your repeated arguments with no proof.
Ice forms at or below 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit) under normal atmospheric pressure. This is the temperature at which water molecules slow down and arrange into a solid crystalline structure, forming ice. Unless Doma is specifically stated to have a different freezing level, we'll assume it's at this standard level.

For Uraume, supercooling would be around down to -48.3 °C (-54.9 °F), making it more lethal. I'm not arguing that Choso can ignore attacks that aren't made up of jujutsu. I was pointing out that Uraume's ice is freezing the cursed energy flowing throughout Choso due to his mixed blood trait, and despite that, Choso was able to keep his body intact.

Also for your this argument. Doma would get cursed & Poisoned with Choso's blood the moment even before gets serious.
doma will get serious if his opponent isn't a weakling, like kanao was

i don't even see why you're pointing this out as some sort of gotcha moment?

SBA assumes characters how they fight in the verse

Doma doesn't have info on Choso. Doma's carefree, needs to grasp Choso's threat. Touching Choso's blood affects and curses him, spreads poison, eventually killing or incapacitating him. Doma lacks resistance to Choso's blood poisoning and adaptation.

Infinite stamina means nothing if he gets incapacitated or dies. Doma doesn't have type 4 immortality for resurrection. Doma's ice can't kill Choso at best, it can incapacitate him. But knowing Choso, he can eventually break free with manipulation of his body temperature. Even if caught by Doma's ice, he can eventually break free, while Doma getting affected by Choso's poisoning is more fatal.

Many words, but no real arguments. I've already refuted that freezing water isn't a significant feat.
with what logic?

refuted implies there are arguments and logic, there, there is none, you just said as such and called it a day

you can't just say Nuh uh and say you refuted?? the arguments

what's the god damn physics and logic behind your words because i really can't see any

ovide evidence for your claims that Doma's ice manipulation is far beyond supercool freezing.
...it flash freezes large quantities if water in milliseconds as soon at it comes to contact with it?

yeah, i remembered now why i hated arguing in this site

...do you actually have any idea how impressive that is?
he can also release a cloud of ice wind so cold it flash freezes the water, doma's blood demon art does an espeically good job at ******* over anyone who breaths (like chose right here ) and it's potent enough to sap the thermal energy from materials nearly instantaneously due to its bs ability to appearently facilitate thermal conduction, water shouldn't be freezing that fast especially considering the time frame we're working with is in the single digit millesconds at best
once again, nor even ******* liquid nitrogin can this bs

I REPEAT, NOT EVEN LIQUID NITROGIN CAN FLASH FREEZE WATER LIKE DOMA CAN

It's because the thermal energy transfer doesn't occur nearly fast enough for that to happen as it relies on the conductivity and the difference in temperature, it is NOT an instantaneous transfer of energy like what doma's cold air is doing here, doma's power is able to somehow sap the thermal energy from materials nearly instantaneously, being significantly more effective than liquid nitrogen as it facilitates thermal conduction at much higher speed than what the latter can, all you showed me was uraume freezing people using his technique and then claiming its better?

for what reasons?
will you stop just saying it is and move forward to proving as such now

so right back at you, prove uraume's ice manip is better

. I ain't gonna go back and forth with your repeated arguments with no proof.
..mate, you're the one who need evidence, i've been providing them from the very begining, matter if fact, prove that the supercool freezing is superior as you claim it to be

Doma would get cursed & Poisoned with Choso's blood the moment even before gets serious.
i don't see how he wouldn't adapt to the poison?

is it some kind of soul destroying posion or some bs?

and equalizing speed doesn't mean equalizing regen speed, doma still regenerates at like mach 50 or something, i don't see how any form of poison can overpower that potent regen, if takes 15 minutes to kll itadori it will take never to harm doma, if he doesn't adapt to it in seconds that is

and what does being cursed even do?

edit:

SBA assumes characters how they fight in the verse
by staying back and gathering information about his opponent's skills and abilities as his clones do all the work?

that seems like a good way of killing choso
Doma's carefree, needs to grasp Choso's threat
which he will, these guys can sens "aura" and how strong people trough various bs senses

Touching Choso's blood affects and curses him, spreads poison, eventually killing or incapacitating him. Doma lacks resistance to Choso's blood poisoning and adaptation.
assuming he doesn't adpat to the poison for some reason?
his regeneration outspeeds and nullifies whatever damage the poison inflicts on him, the idea that any sort of poison that doesn't work on his soul/isn't specific anti demon poison would be anything more than a mild inconvinience is ********

nfinite stamina means nothing if he gets incapacitated or dies
which will never happen?

are you genuienely the posion would kill him?

fking how?
even incapitating him isn't possible, are you genuinely assuming his regen speed won't overpower the poison's damage speed if he doesn't adapt to it in the first place?

Doma's ice can't kill Choso at best, it can incapacitate him.
it can, and it will, breathing in cold air that flash freezes water in milliseconds wil **** up your lungs freeze your organs and kill you before you even know it happened, he needs to breath, if all he is breathing is doma's cold air he will die, that's it, no 2 ways about it

i already why doma's ice will murk him, your time to explain why it wouldn't, he also doesn't have anything that lets him "resist it" which he never did he was frozen solid and deseprately trying to break free focusing and giving it his all to do as such

chose will die once he comes into contact with and breaths it in, he instantly gets frozen, his insides gets ******, and he dies

he can eventually break free,

nuh uh,it's not a one time thing, it's constant flow of cold air that never stops

while Doma getting affected by Choso's poisoning is more fatal.
says who?

******* elaborate god damn it
what does it do and why is fatal?

Last edited:
Didnt Doma get hit by some poison which was specifically made to kill him and he still survived?
And his ice seems to be more lethal as well
I think i will vote Doma FRA

Didnt Doma get hit by some poison which was specifically made to kill him and he still survived?
Normal Poison ≠ Cursed Energy induced Poison. I can copy paste SBA rules if you need. What you claiming falls under NLF.
And his ice seems to be more lethal as well
Zero proof.. give me the statements let's see where it's ice is more lethal than Supercool freezing

Ice forms at or below 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit) under normal atmospheric pressure. This is the temperature at which water molecules slow down and arrange into a solid crystalline structure, forming ice. Unless Doma is specifically stated to have a different freezing level, we'll assume it's at this standard level.
Doma's air is cold enough to make someone feel like their lungs will burst in one small breath (1 2) which is something even the winds in Antarctica can't do so 0 degrees is an extreme lowball for Doma.
Choso dodging the attacks.
Doma can just use his multitude of AoE attacks
Poison shouldn't affect Choso; his blood is already filled with cursed energy poison, just like Kenjaku and Yuji, who weren't affected by having similar traits.
Also Choso can manipulate his blood cells so he should be able to remove it if just in case gets affected.
Doma's Blood Demon Art isn't poison, Choso would have to be constantly regenerating and heating himself up against Doma's barrage and the blood outside of his body would be getting frozen which limits his options
Doma lacks resistance to Choso's blood poisoning and adaptation.
Choso's poison is a property of his blood, it would be poisonous even when he isn't using Jujutsu, he doesn't have a cursed energy trait making his cursed energy itself poisonous. Doma can easily break down compounds in his body so doing the same to blood shouldn't be an issue, the only issue would be the Curse Manipulation which is pretty inconsistent (a cut from a random cursed spirit knocked Maki out of her fighting state in a few short moments in JJK 0 but in the main series she can get impaled through the shoulder by Hanami and still continue fighting or get hit by Dagon's Domain amped attacks and then set alight by Jogo's Curse Flames and survive despite not getting medical attention until like hours later) in fact being poisoned or cursed like that would just push Doma to go all out which would be even worse for Choso

Doma's air is cold enough to make someone feel like their lungs will burst in one small breath (1 2) which is something even the winds in Antarctica can't do so 0 degrees is an extreme lowball for Doma.
Can I get some Source for how much cold is this. Because even if I accept this as something colder than 0 degrees it would be be unquantable.
Doma can just use his multitude of AoE attacks
Yeah I understand that. That's I'm making this argument. Let's say Doma thinks Choso's is threat but it would be after Choso makes some attack that would be lethal to him. Only way I can see that is with Choso attacking Doma with Eso and Kechizu powers which corrodes his body he can keep Regenerating until 10m later He gets cursed by it and dies by the technique.
Infinite stamina means nothing if he gets incapacitated or dies. Doma doesn't have type 4 immortality for resurrection. Doma's ice can't kill Choso at best, it can incapacitate him. But knowing Choso, he can eventually break free with manipulation of his body temperature. Even if caught by Doma's ice, he can eventually break free, while Doma getting affected by Choso's poisoning is more fatal.
Even if Choso gets affected by ice Doma can't just break it because his inner organs wouldn't be frozen. Kusakabe full body was frozen leaving in a State where small moment would destroy him which is stated by himself which also backed up by Hakari vs Uraume fight. Choso was unaffected and Uraume was trying to kill him from outside instead of breaking the ice Destroying him. Doma's ice at best incapacitates him for some time at best and Choso can get out of it once Doma gets affected by his technique.
Doma's Blood Demon Art isn't poison, Choso would have to be constantly regenerating and heating himself up against Doma's barrage and the blood outside of his body would be getting frozen which limits his options
Same as above if poision does not work I will go with eventual death + corrosion inducement.
Choso's poison is a property of his blood, it would be poisonous even when he isn't using Jujutsu, he doesn't have a cursed energy trait making his cursed energy itself poisonous.
To cursed others there is no need for cursed energy as far as cursed energy page states. Especially this is choso who is half curse who should be capable of doing same thing which happened to Maki in JJK0. Also I don't remember Choso's blood having a weakness like opponent needs cursed energy to gets affected.
Doma can easily break down compounds in his body so doing the same to blood shouldn't be an issue, the only issue would be the Curse Manipulation which is pretty inconsistent (a cut from a random cursed spirit knocked Maki out of her fighting state in a few short moments in JJK 0 but in the main series she can get impaled through the shoulder by Hanami and still continue fighting or get hit by Dagon's Domain amped attacks and then set alight by Jogo's Curse Flames and survive despite not getting medical attention like hours later) in fact being poisoned or cursed like that would just push Doma to go all out which would be even worse for Choso
Maki might have eventually gotten resistance to it overtime. I need to check the Toji scans there might be some statement I will be back with that but Eso Technique works fine even without that.

why?

care to elaborate why that's the case? what makes them so different?

literally everything i've written above

no need for statements, the feats speak for themselves
This is my last reply to you unless you make arguments more clear like @SunDaGamer. You are not getting what SBA states what others are arguing. It's hard to keep up with you.

Check the page how Equalization works resisting mind hax ≠ Resistances to Mind hax with strong will
Same thing here happening Resistance to Poisoning ≠ Resistance to Poisoning with Cursed Energy. What you are claiming is NLF.
For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

Can I get some Source for how much cold is this. Because even if I accept this as something colder than 0 degrees it would be be unquantable.
It would have to be worse than Antarctic winds to be causing someone's lungs to feel like they're bursting just from one breath
Choso attacking Doma with Eso and Kechizu powers which corrodes his body
Their attacks are blood based, they would just get frozen immediately
Even if Choso gets affected by ice Doma can't just break it because his inner organs wouldn't be frozen. Kusakabe full body was frozen leaving in a State where small moment would destroy him which is stated by himself which also backed up by Hakari vs Uraume fight. Choso was unaffected and Uraume was trying to kill him from outside instead of breaking the ice Destroying him. Doma's ice at best incapacitates him for some time at best and Choso can get out of it once Doma gets affected by his technique.
Uraume taking their sweet time to kill a vulnerable Choso isn't indicative of much, Panda said the wrong movement in Uraume's ice would rip him apart because most of his body was frozen while Choso could only move the half of his body that wasn't caught in Uraume's attack. Doma's strat isn't just to encase his opponents in ice, every single Blood Demon Art attack he uses generates freezing air that's lethal to breathe in on top of the actual attack and then Freezing Clouds just shrouds the area in freezing air and his clones can also spam his Blood Demon Art attacks independently.
To cursed others there is no need for cursed energy as far as cursed energy page states
The CE Manip page says it's attacks imbued with cursed energy specifically.
Maki might have eventually gotten resistance to it overtime. I need to check the Toji scans there might be some statement I will be back with that but Eso Technique works fine even without that.
Maki didn't get a body resistant to curses like Toji until her Heavenly Restriction was completed with Mai's death, infact Yuki explicitly says that Maki survived her injuries in Shibuya without Curse Tolerance due to her physical toughness alone. The Curse Manip feats in JJK are just inconsistent because a random fodder Geto had has better feats than the Disaster Curses themselves.

Last edited:
Because even if I accept this as something colder than 0 degrees it would be be unquantable.
...i feel like everything i've written is being conveniently ignored, do you genuinely think, regular ass cold air that's 0 degrees C would flash freeze water?

matter of fact, forget it, read everything i've wrote above, if you can't refute anything, just concede

Same thing here happening Resistance to Poisoning ≠ Resistance to Poisoning with Cursed Energy. What you are claiming is NLF.

...i am asking, what are the effects?

what makes poison made using CE so different from regular poison in terms of effects and the damage it causes to the body

do you have no idea what poison does?

your point that posion will somehow by a miracle work of the gods do anything against doma is stupid especially if you know anything about how poison works and doma's abilities ,poison isn't magic, when it enters your body it brings about a chemical reaction that interferes with your body's overall functions It's not some acid that melts your organs or weird potion that instantly kills you. It interferes with how your body operates. That's why one of the most common ways poison kills people is via suffocating.

Poisons have many mechanisms by which they can cause damage or death and the damage can occur at the molecular, cellular or organ level. Molecularly, a poison can interact with protein, lipids or DNA pathways. At the cellular level, the poison can

interfere with receptor-ligand binding
interfere with membrane function
interfere with cellular energy production
bind to biomolecules
perturb homeostasis

Toxins, the most deadly of which, neurotoxins, while they do destroy neurons, this in itself doesn't kill you. The inability to send nerve signals to your organs causes your heart to stop beating and your lungs to stop breathing

Neurotoxins have a number of mechanisms by which they inhibit normal neuron cellular processes. These processes include but are not limited to membrane depolarization and inter-neuron communication pathways. The neurotoxin causes death by binding to and keeping nerve cells from performing their normal activities. When the nerve cells become damaged the body sends signals that cause cellular apoptosis or self-death. The damaged pathways lead to complete nervous system shut down and since nerve signals are what tell our heart to beat and lungs to inhale death soon follows.

Cytotoxins can injure cells. They cause pain,bleeding, swelling, blistering, and will eventually cause necrosis., cytotoxic venom also contains anti clotting agents.

A cytotoxin is any compound or molecule that has a toxic effect on cells. In the world of poisons, the cytotoxins that are most interesting are those contained in the venom of snakes.

Many of the most deadly snakes in the world have cytotoxic venom: Cobras and Adders

Cytotoxic venom contains several digestive enzymes and molecules known as "spreading factors" which cause both local and systemic injury. Locally the venom causes pain, swelling, bleeding and blistering around the bite mark with eventual necrosis (rotting) of the tissue in the area of the bite. Systemically (throughout the body) anti-clotting proteins in the venom can cause system wide bleeding and organ damage..

Hemotoxins break down red blood cells. Metalloproteinase breaks down proteins, and in the cases of venomous snakes that utilize hemotoxins like Copperheads and Cottonmouths, it causes cells to lyse. If that happens, you start hemorrhaging.

Hemotoxins are those that destroy red blood cells. Many of the snakes common to the Southern United States are hemotoxic snakes: Cotton Mouths, Rattle Snakes, Copperheads.

The mechanism of this type of toxin is shown below:

The venom itself is what is called a metalloproteinase. Proteinases are capable of breaking down proteins and this one specifically targets the basement membrane of the red blood cell and causes it to lyse. If enough cells lyse, the body hemorrhages.

and with how overpowered the doma's body manipulation is, and the nature of how poisons work, there's almost no way poison will be a winning strategy against any random mook demon with their stupid wolverin tier regen

literal random fodder demons and demons with comparatively weaker healing power possess the ability to survive having their entire head reduced to paste, All poison by nature is multiple orders of magnitude inferior to this level of damage. They'd either regen through it and quickly catalyze the poison so it does little harm or they'd just be able to assume direct control over their sympathetic nervous system and tell their organs and cells to keep working or straigh up replace them all togheter

now, care to, for the love of god, tell me, why choso's poison is so special?

unless it's some bullshit anime poison that erases your existence or destroys your soul, it will never work

Last edited:
It would have to be worse than Antarctic winds to be causing someone's lungs to feel like they're bursting just from one breath
This is the best I could find so far. So I believe overall Supercooling is still superior.

Antarctic winds temperature is from lowest -10 °C (14.0 °F) to −98 °C (−144.4 °F)

Supercooling Temperature differs and standard so far is stated is (−48.3 °C; −55.0 °F) upto at highest so far (−137 °C; −215 °F)
Water normally freezes at 273.15 K (0.0 °C; 32 °F), but it can be "supercooled" at standard pressure down to its crystal homogeneous nucleation at almost 224.8 K (−48.3 °C; −55.0 °F).[6][7] The process of supercooling requires water to be pure and free of nucleation sites, which can be achieved by processes like reverse osmosis or chemical demineralization, but the cooling itself does not require any specialised technique. If water is cooled at a rate on the order of 106 K/s, the crystal nucleation can be avoided and water becomes a glass—that is, an amorphous (non-crystalline) solid. Its glass transition temperature is much colder and harder to determine, but studies estimate it at about 136 K (−137 °C; −215 °F).[8]Glassy water can be heated up to approximately 150 K (−123 °C; −190 °F) without nucleation occurring.[7] In the range of temperatures between 150 and 231 K (−123 and −42.2 °C; −190 and −43.9 °F), experiments find only crystal ice.
Their attacks are blood based, they would just get frozen immediately
I was talking him not blocking the attack if it's not deadly for him he needs to know Choso blood is dangerous for him to stop it. His in character he is care free guy who doens't dodge the stack when it's not something that's cuts off his head. Also this guy underestimates Poison.
Why would the blood of Choso gets frozen by ice when Doma doesn't start with that and Plays around like this? That's what I was talking about.
Uraume taking their sweet time to kill a vulnerable Choso isn't indicative of much, Panda said the wrong movement in Uraume's ice would rip him apart because most of his body was frozen while Choso could only move the half of his body that wasn't caught in Uraume's attack. Doma's strat isn't just to encase his opponents in ice, every single Blood Demon Art attack he uses generates freezing air that's lethal to breathe in on top of the actual attack and then Freezing Clouds just shrouds the area in freezing air and his clones can also spam his Blood Demon Art attacks independently.
Not really Yuji breaks Choso's ice which did not destroyed him. If what you are saying is correct and Choso affected like Panda or Hakari he would have ripped apart. Choso can indeed stay intact even if his body heat frozen thanks to his blood manipulation. Uraume wasn't playing alone she was indeed couldn't kill Choso by breaking the ice she needed an external attack because of him Resisting to some extent with his blood manipulation. So i believe Choso can stay alive until his blood curses Doma.
The CE Manip page says it's attacks imbued with cursed energy specifically.
I am talking about Choso, who can affect his opponents without them needing cursed energy. Yes, Choso uses cursed energy to attack, which is the same for everyone. What I was referring to is the opponent not needing cursed energy flowing in their body, which has never been a thing in the verse so far.
Maki didn't get a body resistant to curses like Toji until her Heavenly Restriction was completed with Mai's death, infact Yuki explicitly says that Maki survived her injuries in Shibuya without Curse Tolerance due to her physical toughness alone. The Curse Manip feats in JJK are just inconsistent because a random fodder Geto had has better feats than the Disaster Curses themselves.
First of all, I wanted to ask do we even have Maki not affected by scars from curses?

In the Hanami incident, she was taken back before we could see if she got affected by Hanami's attacks or not. The same thing happened in Dagon's domain – Toji came in, bullied Dagon, and then Jogo comes in and burns her. We don't see if she didn't get affected by it.
What I'm saying is, she got healed offscreen in both scenes, so we wouldn't know for sure. But looking back at JJK 0, it's highly likely she got affected by both Hanami and Dagon cases, unfortunately, we didn't get to see it in time. Also, Toji's body developed resistances, it's not like it's stated he was born with a resistance to curses. However you interpret Yuki's statement, she got treated offscreen. I can provide another interpretation of Yuki's statement, but I think it's not necessary given what I explained above.

Last edited:
I was talking him not blocking the attack if it's not deadly for him he needs to know Choso blood is dangerous for him to stop it. His in character he is care free guy who doens't dodge the stack when it's not something that's cuts off his head. Also this guy underestimates Poison.
Why would the blood of Choso gets frozen by ice when Doma doesn't start with that and Plays around like this? That's what I was talking about.
Because every single one of Doma's Blood Demon Art generates his freezing air as an AoE effect, he's not the kind of person that refrains from using it even if he's toying with someone.
Not really Yuji breaks Choso's ice which did not destroyed him. If what you are saying is correct and Choso affected like Panda or Hakari he would have ripped apart. Choso can indeed stay intact even if his body heat frozen thanks to his blood manipulation.
Yuji says he was the only one that wasn't completely frozen by Uraume he probably chose to break Choso out of the ice instead of anyone else because Choso had just melted the ice around his body to the point that his body wouldn't have been broken alongside the ice like everyone else.
I am talking about Choso, who can affect his opponents without them needing cursed energy. Yes, Choso uses cursed energy to attack, which is the same for everyone. What I was referring to is the opponent not needing cursed energy flowing in their body, which has never been a thing in the verse so far.
Where did this argument come from? Nobody said Choso can't affect people who have no cursed energy, Choso's poison is a property of his blood, the claim that it's cursed-based due to the implies that it's some kind of cursed energy trait of Choso's or is only poisonous when Choso uses his Jujutsu which is false. Curse Manip in JJK comes from things involving cursed energy being used to harm people who aren't sorcerers or cursed spirits, Choso's blood would be poisonous even when he isn't using cursed energy to reinforce it.
The same thing happened in Dagon's domain – Toji came in, bullied Dagon, and then Jogo comes in and burns her. We don't see if she didn't get affected by it.
What I'm saying is, she got healed offscreen in both scenes, so we wouldn't know for sure.
She got hit twice by a Domain amped Dagon and then continued fighting the only reason she stopped fighting was because of the plan to escape the Domain which is a far cry from getting cut once by Geto's fodder and being downed almost immediately with a life threatening injury then Jogo burns her and she survives thanks to physical toughness not curse tolerance according to Yuki, not to mention nobody could've retrieved them until after Shibuya (Nitta took Nobara straight to medical aid and left Shibuya Station then Kyoto students came to jump Kenjaku) which meant she survived for almost an hour in that state at the very least. According to feats, a random fodder curse > Disaster Curses when it comes to Curse Manip

Last edited:
Back