• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Choose 1 Oc to protect you the rest of the verse is after you.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
What the title says
Rules:
Your oc has power bestowal and can give you their powers,
The rest of the verse is blood lusted and is going after you and sees your guard as a obstacle,
Guh

Might aswell start as per ususal
Javen (SS) to protect me he could easily wipe everyone off the face of the universe and rebuild a new one as cosmic form

For OLH comics, normally I'd easily say Jarvis because in his final form, he absorbs all of the gods and eats the multiverse and literally nobody could do anything to stop it, but if we're limiting it to only people with profiles, I'm going with Stickman Hero. He is the strongest physically, is the only one in the verse who can counter Eric's Infinite Gravity Field, and arguably has the hottest flames of anyone in the verse.
Yes! But tbh, I think Kuro is the strongest of the three after all three are evolved due to her spell called Unlimited Void and Unlimited Vacuum
Sis is not Gojo.

Full Canon (Current):

Jorogumo isn’t on the wiki yet (Not enough content for tier 1 showings rn) But she’s implied to be able to solo the whole verse easily and created a higher-dimensional multiverse, cause, y’know, she’s the one who created monsters in the first place, and also made an entirely seperate magic system that’s even stronger than the traditional system that Asuna and other adventurers use. It’s safe to say that as soon as Jorogumo can manage to enter the realm Terra is in, everyone there is pretty screwed, especially since there aren’t many adventurers left that can compete with Jorogumo, since monsters keep getting more and more dangerous the more progress she makes, and over the years, the vast majority of people who would have had the talent to become extremely powerful, Which would be Tier 2 to Tier 1, die a brutal death before they can achieve, well anything.

Since I get jorogumo’s powers as well, which, while they aren’t shown yet, are obviously going to make me super haxxy, 2v1,000,000,000,000 is gonna be a piece of cake. Low-Mid Diff

All Profiles on the wiki at the time of this writing:

Asuna any day. Asuna can:
Beat Haruka already in the adventurers tournament with extreme diff
Since those two are the only ones that have profiles right now, and since Asuna can teach me magic (She’ll probably just tell me to go all out if that’s what it takes, like she did with Kianna) It’s gonna be a 2v1, so ez High Diff

For OLH comics, normally I'd easily say Jarvis because in his final form, he absorbs all of the gods and eats the multiverse and literally nobody could do anything to stop it, but if we're limiting it to only people with profiles, I'm going with Stickman Hero. He is the strongest physically, is the only one in the verse who can counter Eric's Infinite Gravity Field, and arguably has the hottest flames of anyone in the verse.
and not to mention he's a certified homie.

Full Canon (Current):

Jorogumo isn’t on the wiki yet (Not enough content for tier 1 showings rn) But she’s implied to be able to solo the whole verse easily and created a higher-dimensional multiverse, cause, y’know, she’s the one who created monsters in the first place, and also made an entirely seperate magic system that’s even stronger than the traditional system that Asuna and other adventurers use. It’s safe to say that as soon as Jorogumo can manage to enter the realm Terra is in, everyone there is pretty screwed, especially since there aren’t many adventurers left that can compete with Jorogumo, since monsters keep getting more and more dangerous the more progress she makes, and over the years, the vast majority of people who would have had the talent to become extremely powerful, Which would be Tier 2 to Tier 1, die a brutal death before they can achieve, well anything.

Since I get jorogumo’s powers as well, which, while they aren’t shown yet, are obviously going to make me super haxxy, 2v1,000,000,000,000 is gonna be a piece of cake. Low-Mid Diff

All Profiles on the wiki at the time of this writing:

Asuna any day. Asuna can:
Beat Haruka already in the adventurers tournament with extreme diff
Since those two are the only ones that have profiles right now, and since Asuna can teach me magic (She’ll probably just tell me to go all out if that’s what it takes, like she did with Kianna) It’s gonna be a 2v1, so ez High Diff
Joro is Cosmic Javen fodder /j

Asuna was always my favorite tbh

Playz has absolutely Noone but including upcoming profiles
Superblue might be hard but all you gotta do is put water on his head and he turns back into a normal principle, Npc is gonna be hard since he's galaxy level but playz soon scales to him so yeh
Diff: high
Same with Axl but Aerneia’s pokemon Is coming but that's a tale for another time.
Diff: undecided

Although Tbh, while I definitely plan Tier 1 Bakuhatsu in the future, I have no clue where the cosmology will scale. Without spoiling any of my future plans, it’ll probably be Low 1-C minimum, or if I’m feeling like it, way higher than that, no clue atm, but I’ll get there

Although Tbh, while I definitely plan Tier 1 Bakuhatsu in the future, I have no clue where the cosmology will scale. Without spoiling any of my future plans, it’ll probably be Low 1-C minimum, or if I’m feeling like it, way higher than that, no clue atm, but I’ll get there
Same with SS but insane stuff is happening there so who kno!1!1

Also
In favorite character madness! Everyone scales to vi throwing panchito into a grave and destroying it so panchito might have a hard time

I'll go ahead and do the rest of the verses I'm knowledgeable on.

Elemental DOORS Battlegrounds is an easy choice. Seek has faced the entire rest of the verse in canon, and didn't break a sweat doing so until Figure joined the battle, and even then, Figure was fighting an uphill battle.

As for Sonic.EXE Vs. Rainbow Friends, it's a no-brainer. Toby is matched by literally nobody else and has plot hax. Sure, the Rainbow Friends have resistance, but that only applies to Toby's game show. Toby has zero-point energy and better physicals than everyone else. Limiting this to those with profiles, Fleety is by far the strongest, as well as the most aggressive.

The Eviler Fazbear Segments has an obvious choice with or without excluding characters without profiles. Ellie can make everybody literally dance 'til they're dead.
that's right. i just made an extremely outdated reference.

Last edited:
My verse has a disease called the MC is too strong. Kinda like a DBZ thing where only a select group is really up there. But I might take Rinser’s stuff since he’s Cinner’s equal but with projectiles and energy sapping. Though, I gotta work on his and other profiles.

Last edited:
Back