• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: NONELESS IT CAN'T BE HELPED, RIGHT? BRINGING A GUN TO A SWORD FIGHT

Came from @Noneless21 idea for put Chisato against Shizuku and said Shizuku doesn't have the bs she has in the other keys, i'll trust him on this one but if this turned into a stomp/decisive win then i hope your pp remain small and has 0 b***hes to get

I'll be honest, i'm seriously afraid on this one and even by Noneless said i still have a doubt so hopefully all of it can proven here in a debate, we'll see on this one

● ------------------------------------- ●

Wandered in this land, Shizuku has been chased by the crime-cleanse agents organization due of her carried the real katana which caused some of comical incidents and misunderstanding, like mistaken as a robber, a goddamn Yakuza members, and even a terrorist
However, the chase weren't that dangerous, those chasers were curious and tried to help, but Shizuku still unsure and not believed it for her own safety....until
She accidently entered a Dojo, and she's tired running....and righr after that, the chaser has arrived
No choice, she pulled her katana, for her own sake
The agents then aimed their gun, warned her to pulled the katana off, but Shizuku refused
And then, an another agent arrived, she asked her friends to move away, as she went to handled this situation
She then offered her to stop and don't be afraid, they can talk about it in peace, in her café
However, Shizuku still refused as she said that she's lost on this "world"
The agent then offered her a surprise deal: Okay, how about we decided this in a fight? If i win then do as i said earlier, if i lose then we'll let you go
Again, with no choice, Shizuku accepted the challenge
A sword vs gun fight....what could go wrong here? Let's find out!

• Volume 1 Shizuku is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Shorinji Kempo Hompu Dojo
  • kempo.jpg
  • Starting distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Not-So-Overpowered (yet)-Isekai Girl: 0
  • The best girl of 2022 anime seasons: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Myself, Noneless, Popted, Guretodesu, Adem, Glaceon, Azontr)

Yaegashi.Shizuku.600.2450883.jpg

VS

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3779159.jpg

Last edited:
Just returned to the site after weeks and saw this. Think I could comment about one or two things here and there but since this already ended long ago and was added then there is no real point. That said though, I feel like a fight against Mel or Gahard would had be better despite not be thematic, maybe latter a match could be made with one of those.

Well maybe i can give it a try with Mel or Gahard, but i feel it doesn't seems necessary to do right now lel (and Chisato vs three arifureta seems oversaturted)

Well maybe i can give it a try with Mel or Gahard, but i feel it doesn't seems necessary to do right now lel (and Chisato vs three arifureta seems oversaturted)
I mean in term of skill, Shizuku is like, one of the best in 9-B department so there's that

but Gahard and Meld is also no pushover in skillwise though

I mean in term of skill, Shizuku is like, one of the best in 9-B department so there's that

but Gahard and Meld is also no pushover in skillwise though
They are comparable to this Shizuku, is later keys Shizuku that become above them. They are comparable skill wise but are far more accustomed to kill their enemies and their experience itself is also higher, they also have better versatility than Shizuku thanks to magic.

They are comparable to this Shizuku, is later keys Shizuku that become above them. They are comparable skill wise but are far more accustomed to kill their enemies and their experience itself is also higher, they also have better versatility than Shizuku thanks to magic.
that's true, they're basically Shizuku but no holds barred

well if there is one, I'll be there if it's Meld, the dude need respect he deserves

Back