• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: NONELESS IT CAN'T BE HELPED, RIGHT? BRINGING A GUN TO A SWORD FIGHT

Came from @Noneless21 idea for put Chisato against Shizuku and said Shizuku doesn't have the bs she has in the other keys, i'll trust him on this one but if this turned into a stomp/decisive win then i hope your pp remain small and has 0 b***hes to get

I'll be honest, i'm seriously afraid on this one and even by Noneless said i still have a doubt so hopefully all of it can proven here in a debate, we'll see on this one

● ------------------------------------- ●

Wandered in this land, Shizuku has been chased by the crime-cleanse agents organization due of her carried the real katana which caused some of comical incidents and misunderstanding, like mistaken as a robber, a goddamn Yakuza members, and even a terrorist
However, the chase weren't that dangerous, those chasers were curious and tried to help, but Shizuku still unsure and not believed it for her own safety....until
She accidently entered a Dojo, and she's tired running....and righr after that, the chaser has arrived
No choice, she pulled her katana, for her own sake
The agents then aimed their gun, warned her to pulled the katana off, but Shizuku refused
And then, an another agent arrived, she asked her friends to move away, as she went to handled this situation
She then offered her to stop and don't be afraid, they can talk about it in peace, in her café
However, Shizuku still refused as she said that she's lost on this "world"
The agent then offered her a surprise deal: Okay, how about we decided this in a fight? If i win then do as i said earlier, if i lose then we'll let you go
Again, with no choice, Shizuku accepted the challenge
A sword vs gun fight....what could go wrong here? Let's find out!

• Volume 1 Shizuku is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Shorinji Kempo Hompu Dojo
  • kempo.jpg
  • Starting distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Not-So-Overpowered (yet)-Isekai Girl: 0
  • The best girl of 2022 anime seasons: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Myself, Noneless, Popted, Guretodesu, Adem, Glaceon, Azontr)

Yaegashi.Shizuku.600.2450883.jpg

VS

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3779159.jpg

Last edited:
Well ****

Well given that I start it, might as well copypasta once again...

An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked he Returnees families (which should had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).

Imagine this, but upscale because lolskillchain due to Shizuku capable of outskilling Yaegashi disciples who are more or less as skilled as the Haulia take it as a grain of salt because i suck at debating

Alright, at this key, Shizuku is pretty hesitant to take lives, but she'll kill of she's backed to the corner

Also, Chisato usually will go close range right? That'll be an issue because obviously but Shizuku's inability to finishing her target immediately is also an issue

Welp, that's my take on this match

Last edited:
a thing of Chisato Bullets is that she can still shoot them at a very high distance
here is a video

a thing of Chisato Bullets is that she can still shoot them at a very high distance
here is a video

Well that's going to be a problem yes since Shizuku didn't have any projectiles to shoot, nor any notable speed amp at this stage yet

just so you know her bullets are made of rubber, not real

tough what's Shizuku AP?
I know, i also think that Shizuku could be capable of dodging those bullets with ease to close the gap

Her AP value is 1.43489e+6 Joules so they're almost dead even

Bruh i'm one of those folks 💀
Well i mean, Chisato skill is very good as well due of her long years experience and her deal with taking down the mercenaries and terrorist

Bruh i'm one of those folks 💀
Well i mean, Chisato skill is very good as well due of her long years experience and her deal with taking down the mercenaries and terrorist
Well Shizuku did considered as a genius at Yaegashi style in age of 5 by her grandfather who's also master at Yaegashi style and train at it until she was summoned sooooooo

I also though you gonna debate using Chisato Analytical Prediction or something like that

well yes Chisato will still be able to shot her thanks to her analytical prediction and dodge Shizuku

Well Shizuku did considered as a genius at Yaegashi style in age of 5 by her grandfather who's also master at Yaegashi style and train at it until she was summoned sooooooo
If thats the case then they are comparable and doesn't have an edge each others
I also though you gonna debate using Chisato Analytical Prediction or something like that
well yes Chisato will still be able to shot her thanks to her analytical prediction and dodge Shizuku
Basically this, and it's not like she reached the bs level of swordplay in this key so Chisato can still keep up with her just fine

so they are preeeetty much dead even except LS

this might be Shizuku's main wincon as she can just snap the gun from Chisato's hand using her sword

The match will go like

Yaegashi trying to close the gap between them and disarm Chisato

But at the same time, Chisato trying to keep her distance.

I doubt throwing projectiles would do good either because of analytical prediction. The wincons im seeing in both sides are Yaegashi's superior lifting strength if she closes the gap and Chisato's Long Range attacks with her analytical prediction again.

Leaning for 2022 best girl on this one due to analytical predic reason which would help her shoot Yaegashi, keep track on her and dodge her, she pretty much can disarm Yaegashi from a distance too making difficult for swordgirl to defend/deflect projectiles.

The match will go like

Yaegashi trying to close the gap between them and disarm Chisato

But at the same time, Chisato trying to keep her distance.

I doubt throwing projectiles would do good either because of analytical prediction. The wincons im seeing in both sides are Yaegashi's superior lifting strength if she closes the gap and Chisato's Long Range attacks with her analytical prediction again.

Leaning for 2022 best girl on this one due to analytical predic reason which would help her shoot Yaegashi, keep track on her and dodge her, she pretty much can disarm Yaegashi from a distance too making difficult for swordgirl to defend/deflect projectiles.
Btw, Shizuku has damage reduction so it's gonna be harder to do damage to her

She also can easily deflect the bullets

To countering the deflect i think, like she knew that soon she gonna deflect so in last second she can change the shot direction to surprise her
Well that's not gonna work because her enhanced sense is comparable to someone who can fight in a dark while being surprised attacked

Then she'll need to reload and that'll be a problem since Shizuku will take the chance to close the gaps

Then she'll need to reload and that'll be a problem since Shizuku will take the chance to close the gaps
I doubt she'd just sit around while reloading tho, that's unprofessional for a lycoris.

Not like she can't reload while also moving so.

I doubt she'd just sit around while reloading tho, that's unprofessional for a lycoris.

Not like she can't reload while also moving so.
she stop attacking regardless, which I haven't said it but it's gonna take a shitton of rubber bullets to take Shizuku down

I'm going with incon, both can high diff each others with all of their advantages here based from what we've been debated so far

I'm going with incon, both can high diff each others with all of their advantages here based from what we've been debated so far
I also thought of that so incon since both of these combatants are downright equal in skill and ap, Shizuku's damage reduction + enhanced sense and Chisato's range advantage + analytical prediction capable of even things out even more than it should be

inb4 when even the amount of bullet is considered then it's gonna be extremely close match

Yeah thats settled it then, two for incon

Or if it was bloodlusted Chisato, she can just go rambo all the way

Back