• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamble my breakfeast eggs, dont pull me back to this...

Autonomous drones have the word autonomous for a reason: They dont require piloting. A chimp dosnt need to know how to use one, turn the turret on and it will just cast "**** everything in that general direction". It is included because you literally linked it lmao. If i give Mike Tyson the ability to cast spells and link to Harry Potter spells then no shit people will assume that he has access to them.

What i want is kind of irellevant, thats stuff YOU have to decide as the OP.

I... I cant even tell what emotions you want to convey with that monkey gif. Is it scorn? Sadness? Annoyance? What is it Champ?

You have... cutted out the rest of my comment.

The US army section of the wiki you have linked does not list any kind of armor as standard Army equipment. Then again, what do you mean with armor? Bulletproof wests? Medieval plate armor? Mail west? Leather armor? All with their own pros and cons when it comes to this specific match.

Yes, it is hella dumb. Its 1: Not a legitimate match up, as you can't grant characters stuff they dont "canonically" have (God that sounds not right when talking about literal monkeys) and 2: is and absolutly broken rule set that tries to give the chimpanzee advantages he would normally never have. Im not saying "Oh its dum, therefor dont do it" especially after the thread is moved to F&G but it is dumb neverless

as you can't grant characters stuff they dont "canonically" have

images

Say again?

Autonomous drones have the word autonomous for a reason: They dont require piloting. A chimp dosnt need to know how to use one, turn the turret on and it will just cast "**** everything in that general direction".
How does it get turned on 🤭

Yes, it is hella dumb. Its 1: Not a legitimate match up, as you can't grant characters stuff they dont "canonically" have (God that sounds not right when talking about literal monkeys) and 2: is and absolutly broken rule set that tries to give the chimpanzee advantages he would normally never have. Im not saying "Oh its dum, therefor dont do it" especially after the thread is moved to F&G but it is dumb neverless
giphy.gif

Push a button, pull a lever, yell at it i dont know, i dont call drone strikes
If you don't know how will the chimp 😂 plus I don't think that's gear or equipment... That's a defense mechanism or something... This is like giving the chimp a whole castle or tank 😂 (which isn't gear or equipment)
This is what I mean:
firefighter-gear-equipment-and-tools-with-fully-protective-suit-vector-id656287622

Well, the first thing you should do is not say every military equippment and link to something that literally list to every weapon humanity has come up with.

Secondly yes exactly. You gotta list what the Chimpanzee can use, at least to an reasonable extend. Not asking you to list every rifle model, but at least specify what it is. Because weapons is a huge definition. Drones are btw listed as weapons. Heck, atom bombs are weapons. Just say he has access to knives, guns, sticks or chlorid gas idontknow what you have intended for. Rules needs to be defined or else loop holes appear.
Its not even that hard, it one sentence.

Well, the first thing you should do is not say every military equippment and link to something that literally list to every weapon humanity has come up with.

Secondly yes exactly. You gotta list what the Chimpanzee can use, at least to an reasonable extend. Not asking you to list every rifle model, but at least specify what it is. Because weapons is a huge definition. Drones are btw listed as weapons. Heck, atom bombs are weapons. Just say he has access to knives, guns, sticks or chlorid gas idontknow what you have intended for. Rules needs to be defined or else loop holes appear.
Its not even that hard, it one sentence.
sure. there will be always loopholes tho

So your going to ignore this?
....do you know chimps don't have human hands and balance? Therefore they can't really... operate them unless they're flailing.

Which unless Caesar is a dumbass, spoiler he's not, he can counter that with stompish ease.
He’s a ******* Chimp who has the intelligence of a human… CHIMPS HAVE KILLED HUMANS BEFORE
Vending Machines have killed humans before... your point?

Also have you even watched any Planet of the Apes films? Caesar is also a military strategist holding his own army which has overpowered most humans out of existence, saying "he's as smart as normal human" is downplay.
Also the chimp has the best ******* military equipment in the world with any weapon that you could think of.
And he can operate fuckall.... again, your point?
If you think ceaser wins then that’s fine but it is far from a ******* skill stomp
To note, what you have proven so far, is that Caesar is battling a 5 year old with a knife. It's a skillstomp very blatantly
Do you know MAKING weapons =/= using OTHER species' weapons?

I’ve proven why it’s not a skill stomp thats all that matters to me. It’s not even a vaild match and u still getting triggered lol.

I’ll respond in the morning why I think the normal chimp wins.

To note, what you have proven so far, is that Caesar is battling a 5 year old with a knife. It's a skillstomp very blatantly
A 5 year old with a knife? Can a 5 year old rip someones face off with thier hands? Can an even average teen do this link? Can a 5 year old do this? Link
do you know chimps don't have human hands and balance? Therefore they can't really... operate them unless they're flailing.
Chimp can use melee weapons and even some Guns can fit in their hands....
Do you know MAKING weapons =/= using OTHER species' weapons?
You don't think if a Chimpanzee is trying to kill he won't try to cut the shit out of him with this? Link plus smarter, stronger, possibly bigger and with armor... Will get skill stomped? Even humans put in a room with that will not survive.

These are just some pictures and there are bigger ones on earth...
NINTCHDBPICT000453604234-e1543852310346.jpg
Dv5FsGdW0AAzHNX.jpg
50d972aa7030295b58e556b1a60d2086.jpg

A normal chimp can't even hold a gun properly without years of training
We are not using a random chimp.... That's like saying humans can't reload a gun since the majority can't... Also chimps learn fast and copies others... Their memory is very good... It will take 1-2 weeks to learn a chimp reloading a gun... Slower than humans but still can do it. Link

I can 1v1 Floyd Mayweather (prime) and easily kill him with a knife... Even without a knife you can hit him easily (eventually)...

It’s almost like the best defensive boxer EVER Floyd got tagged multiple times by Logan Paul an amateur boxer. You can train 30+ years and still get tagged and killed by no skill humans with a knife. (Even more so if the knife is long)

The fact people actually believe a chimp with “high” human intelligence can “skill stomp” another chimp is just hilarious. Like ceaser is Jin Mori 💀

The argument I’m seeing is just people stuck in fiction. Ceaser is not a god tier martial artist. The chimp swinging it randomly and crazy would be more than enough to kill him.

Although the win con if ceaser making a spear and targeting the chimps weak spots in the armor is still vaild imo. (Although it’s a 50/50 in that scenario as the chimp isn’t just going to sit there and let ceaser stab him)

The fact people actually believe a chimp with “high” human intelligence can “skill stomp” another chimp is just hilarious
Well he is much starter than a chimp and even humans but it's not a skill stomp at all.... The chimp has armor and melee weapon... Also skill? Stomp don't you mean intelligent stomp if that even is a thing?

A regular chimp will not even know how a gun functions and their hand coordination is really bad so aiming with weapons like guns without years of training is impossible even with training their aim is way worse than an average human with no training not to mention a chimp's first action is not gonna be shoting Ceasar instead it's gonna be running towards him to bash him with the gun and the armour will just make the chimps mobility worse since the armour aren't built for the chimps

A regular chimp will not even know how a gun functions and their hand coordination is really bad so aiming with weapons like guns without years of training is impossible even with training their aim is way worse than an average human with no training not to mention a chimp's first action is not gonna be shoting Ceasar instead it's gonna be running towards him to bash him with the gun and the armour will just make the chimps mobility worse since the armour aren't built for the chimps
Chimp can use melee weapons and also even some Guns can fit in their hands....
Link and link

their hand coordination is really bad so aiming with weapons like guns without years of training is impossible
Yes. Too actually aim but to be able to shoot no...
the armour will just make the chimps mobility worse since the armour aren't built for the chimps
Chimpanzee
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Can pull between two and four times their weight, which usually falls in this rating, can throw around poacher's dogs easily)
Stamina: Superhuman (Can continue fighting after being bludgeoned by a shovel and being stabbed multiple times)
Ceasar
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Can pull between two and four times their weight, which usually falls in this rating, can throw around poacher's dogs easily)
Stamina: Peak Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back