• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In general animals can't exactly use our weapons effectively because they're made for human hands, not animal hands. They have to compensate when grasping them which MOST of the time, make them really inefficient and borderline useless

Prove if any chimpanzee has learnt it on its own :v

Alot of things can happen, doesn't mean it can relevantly happen
Well if it's already on his hands he will be able to shoot and figure it out... Link and link (that's a kid chimp who has learnt by himself)

Well if it's already on his hands he will be able to shoot and figure it out...
I bet right now even you can't figure out how to shoot a gun without giving yourself grievous injuries. It's not as simple as "pull the trigger", you have to load it, **** it, hold it in a specific way so as to not smash in your skull or dislocate your own shoulder, accurately predict opponent movement and be painfully deafened at every shot.

Do you think people who spend years in boot camps are suckers or some shit?
Link and link (that's a kid chimp who has learnt by himself)
Authentic proof stating that he learnt these by himself, and the time period to do these, produce those.

Even ignoring that, are those guns? Or are those toy cars 2 year olds can learn how to drive? Hell I owned one of those things when I was an year old, and I can say right now if someone tossed me a drill unassembled and asked me to fit it in time and use it against a chimpanzee running towards me full speed.

This is honestly getting exceptionally dumb, you're showing irrelevant scans of chimpanzees who likely were trained for months in doing unrelated activities, and somehow equating that to figuring out how to properly operate a military weapon.

Provide me any proof right now, straight up, of a chimpanzee operating a gun it randomly found, or consider your point completely nulled.

Provide me any proof right now, straight up, of a chimpanzee operating a gun it randomly found, or consider your point completely nulled.
monkey-with-a-gun-man-building-abstract-3d-SFC8.jpg

How the f am I supposed to find someone recording a chimp using a gun when I literally have never seen a gun in real life besides 1 time who literally owns one... Feel like that picture is good....
I bet right now even you can't figure out how to shoot a gun without giving yourself grievous injuries. It's not as simple as "pull the trigger", you have to load it, **** it, hold it in a specific way so as to not smash in your skull or dislocate your own shoulder, accurately predict opponent movement and be painfully deafened at every shot.
I am already better than bootcamp soldiers with a gun (even tho I have never held one)... I'm Very Good at shooting games plus I watch and know how to reload and use the proper stance to fire a gun... I am good with precision because I play football (I can throw stuff like rocks accurately) and I have trained myself to fight (boxing, takedowns and stuff)
f096ea2b46e6d1d54714e663ffba56a1.jpg

How will a found a human dumb enough to record a chimpanzee shooting a firearm... Or even holding one.
You won't cause there ******* isn't one. The monkey isn't ******* pointing the gun it was just positioned that way.

monkey-with-a-gun-man-building-abstract-3d-SFC8.jpg

How the f am I supposed to find someone recording a chimp using a gun when I literally have never seen a gun in real life besides 1 time who literally owns one... Feel like that picture is good....
It's not good dw. You have no proof, your point is debunked, discount votes for the tailless monkey

And noting that, this match is a skillstomp, closing
I am already better than bootcamp soldiers with a gun (even tho I have never held one)... I'm Very Good at shooting games plus I watch and know how to reload and use the proper stance to fire a gun... I am good with precision because I play football (I can throw stuff like rocks accurately) and I have trained myself to fight (boxing, takedowns and stuff)
.>:V

Yeah nice try but nope. Monkeys can use basic tools if you bothered to research even a lil bit. A group of monkeys even crafted spears and used them to hunt. If they are capable of using spears why couldn’t they kill ceaser with a machete or shit even a Bowie knife. It’s not like he’s a master martial artist. He’s a ******* Chimp who has the intelligence of a human… CHIMPS HAVE KILLED HUMANS BEFORE

Also the chimp has the best ******* military equipment in the world with any weapon that you could think of.

If you think ceaser wins then that’s fine but it is far from a ******* skill stomp

Links to back up my claims….
https://www.eva.mpg.de/fileadmin/content_files/staff/boesch/pdf/fol_prim_tool_use_making.pdf

Chimps in Senegal found to fashion spears for hunting - Phys.org

https://www.nationalgeographic.com › ...Web resultsChimps Use "Spears" to Hunt Mammals, Study Says - National Geographic

http://www.bbc.com › earth › storyEarth - Chimpanzees and monkeys have entered the Stone Age - BBC

Oh my god.

They know how to use spears because it took them goddamn generations to go from "use stick" to "use pointy stick". They literally have no ******* way how to operate a gun.

It literally says they've just entered the ******* Stone Age, do you have any idea how far away that is from comprehending how technology as advanced as a firearm works?

They know how to use spears because it took them goddamn generations to go from "use stick" to "use pointy stick".
This point is irrelevant we’re not arguing about the evolution of chimps

The chimp can have a ******* juggernaut suit and you think ceaser can win with his bare hands.

So your going to ignore this?
Because their skill in actually using a knife is about the same as a 13 year old kid swinging blindly. Caesar with a random rock he's picked up is eighty times more of a threat than a chimpanzee with a sword.
This point is irrelevant we’re not arguing about the evolution of chimps

The chimp can have a ******* juggernaut suit and you think ceaser can win with his bare hands.
Yes, I do, because Caesar actually knows how to fight, nevermind that his feats put him way above any real life chimpanzee

Here's another funny thing, you literally can't give a character equipment that's not listed in their profile or that they've never used, so the whole match doesn't ******' work.

Because their skill in actually using a knife is about the same as a 13 year old kid swinging blindly.
A 13 year old can still kill a regular human with a knife so again irrelevant point.

Caesar with a random rock he's picked up is eighty times more of a threat than a chimpanzee with a sword.
Yeah he picks up a rock and gets stabbed and cut with a machete
Yes, I do, because Caesar actually knows how to fight,
I can kill Muhammad Ali with a knife Fighting skill doesn’t automatically = to a win against anybody.
Here's another funny thing, you literally can't give a character equipment that's not listed in their profile or that they've never used, so the whole match doesn't ******' work.
So now your argument is the vs match is wrong lol move this to fun and games then and I’ll still debate this idiotic argument.

A 13 year old can still kill a regular human with a knife so again irrelevant point.
Yeah, if the adult is a moron, which Caesar isn't
Yeah he picks up a rock and gets stabbed and cut with a machete
Or he dodges the chimpanzee's clumsy af swing and smacks him in the head.
I can kill Muhammad Ali with a knife Fighting skill doesn’t automatically = to a win against anybody.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no you can't lol
So now your argument is the vs match is wrong lol move this to fun and games then and I’ll still debate this idiotic argument.
Not even gonna grace this one with a response

no you can't lol
Yes somebody could? This is how Ik you don’t know shit about martial arts. Good lord keyboard warrior a person with a machete could definitely kill a skilled martial artist.
Yeah, if the adult is a moron, which Caesar isn't
so everybody who’s been killed by a young person with a knife is a moron? Lol your points are idiotic
Or he dodges the chimpanzee's clumsy af swing and smacks him in the head.
and it doesn’t nothing to the juggernaut suit the chimp is wearing.

Listen, I really don't care to debate this stupid argument. Match cannot be made, give yourself a pat on the back, you win, good job.

Boy I wonder how they lasted that long against a debate monster like you

Last edited:
Bro I'm just not debating cause the match is invalid, was my irony not blatant enough?

You're also allowed to think that, although to be quite honest I don't know why you care or where you're getting these rules from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back