• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Child's Play/Chucky Discussion Thread (Potential Spoilers)

Well, I got news for you guys. Chucky's not getting Wall Level out of the heart feat, but he is definitely getting Street Level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Common_Feat:_Ripping_a_Heart_Out

The calc isn't evaluated/approved yet; in fact, I need at least two Calc Groupers to get the dang thing accepted for an addition to the References for Common Feats page, but I can assure you that it'll give Chucky a good boost.

Well, I got news for you guys. Chucky's not getting Wall Level out of the heart feat, but he is definitely getting Street Level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Common_Feat:_Ripping_a_Heart_Out

The calc isn't evaluated/approved yet; in fact, I need at least two Calc Groupers to get the dang thing accepted for an addition to the References for Common Feats page, but I can assure you that it'll give Chucky a good boost.
This really is a good thing

Chucky isn't really getting Wall Level out of the heart thing; in fact, pulling heart muscles actually sucks, at only 3-15 kilopascals.: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/adfm.201908612

You're much better off getting stats from him going through the ribcage in the first place. A rib has a 25% chance of breaking against a force of 3300 newtons: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/study-how-many-punches-can-guy-take-flna1c9442336

Assuming this is the minimum needed for Chucky to pull off the feat, assuming 32.1 cm to get into the heart in the first place (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18187292/ ), this is netting Chucky 1059.3 joules for busting through a rib. This is just for a single rib. I've no idea how human anatomy works, but I can certainly tell you that a 29-inch-tall doll with a toddler-like build will have fists with a significantly lower surface area than the fists of a 69-inch-tall adult human.
Oof..

I'm a little bit late to the party, but this is a pretty nice thread. I'm not quite as big on Chucky's stuff as I am with other great slashers (and I haven't seen the reboot or the show, only the original set of films), but I can help out in evaluating calcs whenever possible.

I'm a little bit late to the party, but this is a pretty nice thread. I'm not quite as big on Chucky's stuff as I am with other great slashers (and I haven't seen the reboot or the show, only the original set of films), but I can help out in evaluating calcs whenever possible.
About the only one (at least so far, but considering how weak kicking a fireplace cover would be, I have my doubts) that needs it so far is this Common Feat that Chucky actually did: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Common_Feat:_Ripping_a_Heart_Out

chucky in dead by daylight tomorrow probably!!
And it's official! Even Brad Dourif reprises his role, and Tiffany also joins in as a skin (with Jennifer Tilly). Quite a shame that an adult Andy (as a survivor) and a Hackensack/Good Guys factory map aren't coming with them, but a roadmap did say that only the killer's next and actors do make them up.

At least we're getting a Wall level profile from this, since it'll likely come before the comics and even if that's obviously not for the original incarnation (unless mentioned feats and Andy's durability can be scaled).

Last edited:
Can I have them :3
I'm gonna post the feats here since they scale to DBD Chucky but I don't want to derail the general Child's Play stuff going forward lol

The Nemesis feat is from a trailer so the canonicity of that is dubious

Chucky would of course scale to the three Killer feats though

Chucky's profile received several updates without a CRT, doesn't that break the rules?

I'm sure that happens in the first movie, when Mike Norris tries to shoot Chucky in the scene after the car accident scene.
Normally yes, but some staff members just let it go for profiles of verses with little or no following.

Normally yes, but some staff members just let it go for profiles of verses with little or no following.
Well, then I'll give Chucky 1-A, since by that logic, I'm not breaking the rules.

I think that a CRT is always necessary, even if it is a little-known verse, in some cases I have seen that type of CRTs are approved with only the vote of an administrator (literally only his vote and that of the OP), so the fact of having few supporters is not a problem. But, it's not my business.

Well, then I'll give Chucky 1-A, since by that logic, I'm not breaking the rules.

I think that a CRT is always necessary, even if it is a little-known verse, in some cases I have seen that type of CRTs are approved with only the vote of an administrator (literally only his vote and that of the OP), so the fact of having few supporters is not a problem. But, it's not my business.
Yeah, same (unless if something is blindingly obvious). I try coming up with CRTs even for the most obscure verses I can think of. Granted it isn't how anyone gets traction, and I personally hate pinging people because I just find the act impolite, but still.

Well, next time, whoever did the updates, make a CRT. Considering the number of people who have commented here, it is sure to get enough support. Not to mention that making a CRT is an already established rule here (I'm not going to report it because updates are not wanks and because I don't feel like checking how many people were the ones who updated the profile xdd).

On the topic of Chucky dodging bullets, this is the closest thing I found:
Shot1100.png
Shot1101.png
Shot1102.png

The second image occurs in the next frame than the first image.

Well, next time, whoever did the updates, make a CRT. Considering the number of people who have commented here, it is sure to get enough support. Not to mention that making a CRT is an already established rule here (I'm not going to report it because updates are not wanks and because I don't feel like checking how many people were the ones who updated the profile xdd).

On the topic of Chucky dodging bullets, this is the closest thing I found:
Shot1100.png
Shot1101.png
Shot1102.png

The second image occurs in the next frame than the first image.
Well does that even count? Or does Mike just have bad reaction speed

Last edited:
Man, forgot about this CRT. One thing I do wanna talk about is Chucky’s possession of other people (Such as Nica) and the feats that he performs with them.

Back