• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chucky (Movies) vs Slappy (Books), but it is intentionally made unfair

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Introduction
I wasn't really comfortable making this a straight up vs thread, so this is gonna be a fun and games thread.

This thread is a test. A test to see if anyone can come up with a way for Charles Lee Ray to win against Franz Mahar. This isn't a spite thread, nor am I trying to prove a point here with this thread or anything like that. This is just for a (hopefully) interesting conversation on this match.

Battle Conditions
1. Chucky gets prep time, and is aware of absolutely everything Slappy can do. But Slappy won't get any prep time and won't know anything about Chucky besides his appearance and that he is alive.

2. Chucky will have all his equipment, including that grenade. Slappy won't have any of his gear.

3. Speed is equalized. So Slappy can't speed blitz him somehow.

4. Normal Slappy will be used and will be at 9-C. Ghost Slappy will be restricted.

5. Fight takes place in that toy factory in Child's Play 2. Both will start at opposite sides of the building. They can use the environment to their advantage, but outside help will be forbidden.

6. Both are in character. But I am willing to give bloodlust to Chucky if needed.

Profiles
The Dummy That Is No Dummy

The Lakeshore Strangler

Back