• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chief is a little below 1.2 tons while his weapons are casually that mark.

I dont know about Kars, I barely remember somebody saying he was in the 1.8 tons mark and another one saying he was well above .7 tons, he scales from this calc. wich is the .7 one but I dont know about the 1.8 one.

The only way for Chief to feasibly beat his regen is to him him with the incendiary launcher which he does not mind shooting and has plenty of time to do since Kars can't absorb until he touches his skin

But he doesnt have the Incineration Cannon, also Scatter and Binary can also Ionize the target, wich is stronger than Vaporization and Kars' regen. is only High-Mid.

Kars would need to break a part of Chief's armor to absorb if its skin based.

Sorry about the necro, but,

If Chief has armor and 2 promethean weapons he'd win this. Kars' regen is crazy, yes, but both of these weapons can ionize and melt fully armored Spartans, Promethean Knights, Elites, and some small vehicles, with ease, in a little less than a second.

Chief either point blanks a Scattershot blast into Kars' skull and he dies, or he blasts his skull with the Binary Rifle from a distance and he dies.

Back