• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmy accidentally buzzes into Raven right after she defeats Trigon. Please just let me have a bit of fun, hopefully Raven doesn't stomp out the bee.
Modern_Charmy.png
White_Titans_Raven.png

Both 5-A
  • Charmy is baseline (2.7 yottatons from what I can tell)
  • Raven has 2.9 ninatons.
Speed Equalized
Starting distance: 100m
Win by K.O, BFR or death.

Last edited:
Charmy isn't baseline, there's a ~81 yottaton calc, but it doesn't matter since the AP gap is too big for him to do any damage period. Sure, Charmy blitzes, but as a result of the win conditions:
Win by K.O or BFR only. Neither have a desire to kill one another
Charmy can't win. Given the powers he has, he has no means to win via incap. If kill were allowed, Indigo Asteroid would be an option, but at that point it'd mean Charmy blitzstomps...
Calling mismatch. Regardless, I think it's gonna be a stomp to one side depending in conditions, either Charmy blitzes and haxes, or Raven oneshots. Given the conditions here? Charmy doesn't seem to have a way to fulfill the wincons, bar maybe stamina? I don’t know how well they compare there at a glance

Charmy isn't baseline, there's a ~81 yottaton calc, but it doesn't matter since the AP gap is too big for him to do any damage period. Sure, Charmy blitzes, but as a result of the win conditions:

Charmy can't win. Given the powers he has, he has no means to win via incap. If kill were allowed, Indigo Asteroid would be an option, but at that point it'd mean Charmy blitzstomps...
Calling mismatch. Regardless, I think it's gonna be a stomp to one side depending in conditions, either Charmy blitzes and haxes, or Raven oneshots. Given the conditions here? Sooner or later Charmy will get hit, and he can't win in turn
there time stop in raven profile,can it change anything

Not even sure why this match was even made, Raven clearly wins and Charmy doesn't have proper means of incap.

Mismatch.

Charmy has Paralysis Inducement and Forcefield Creation in his profile, are these not applicable?
Paralysis Inducement that requires his teammates for him to be able to perform, can’t do it by himself.
And how does force field creation help him at all? Protects him from one hit before Raven ***** him? This is a stomp my guy. Charmy has no wincons

force field creation help him at all? Protects him from one hit before Raven ***** him? This is a stomp my guy. Charmy has no wincons

Forcefield Creation protecting him from a hit is better than nothing. Just thought it was worth mentioning is all.

Ok, updated the post then. Looks like Charmy has a wincon here at least. Does Charmy's invulenrability work the way I think it does (immune to all damage for a short time via the monitor) or is there another prerequisite for this to happen?

It's just the monitor. Doesn't last too long, but if he goes for it early, it may help him realize he can't do damage and that he needs to go for dura neg hax (Indigo Asteroid).

Charmy's only used the monitor and wisps in gameplay. You're best bet is to swap opponents.

Because there's no reason to indicate he's going to go for it. Let alone at the beginning of a fight before he gets stomped. This is just a stomp

Because he literally never has. In the fights we've seen him in never even once thought about any of these.

Edit: re-examining the profile the Wisps aren't even standard equipment for Charmy. Yeah so they can't even be used lmao

Yea, my post was if he went for it early. He almost certainly isn't. I'm still on the side of this being a stomp/mismatch

Last edited:
Reactions: JED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back