• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Raven scales to about 2.93 Ninatons

Super Sonic is 5-A by being massively above 2.64 Yottatons.

Raven utterly stomps here. Actually, Base Game Sonic (Post-Generations) is actually better since he scales above 3.736 Ninatons, making it fairer

Raven scales to about 2.93 Ninatons

Super Sonic is 5-A by being massively above 2.64 Yottatons.

Raven utterly stomps here. Actually, Base Game Sonic (Post-Generations) is actually better since he scales above 3.736 Ninatons, making it fairer
Noted
So I guess I’ll change it to game sonic

sonic resists like 2/4 of the hax's listed the other 2 (transmutation and soul hax) i doubt she starts with them but idk
Nah, as I said, she doesnt start with these hax, Transmutation is more like used on comedy moments, but during fights, it is mainly energy wave and darkness manip, and her reality warping was like reverting the entire destruction that Trigon did in the Earth (1:43) , but it was on the last moments of the fight, so, I dont think that she would start with it, but maybe I'm wrong

Well I guess Sonic takes it.

Stronger, more skilled and Raven doesn’t start with the abilities that’d allow her to win.

At that rate, Sonic holds an advantage in just about every category. I don't think it's a stomp since she has the means to incapacitate him, if need be. But Sonic holds AP, versatility, skill, etc.

Sonic has my vote.

Nah, as I said, she doesnt start with these hax, Transmutation is more like used on comedy moments, but during fights, it is mainly energy wave and darkness manip, and her reality warping was like reverting the entire destruction that Trigon did in the Earth (1:43) , but it was on the last moments of the fight, so, I dont think that she would start with it, but maybe I'm wrong

alright, sonic fra

Back