• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No one's thought of this before? Both are 5-A and speed is equalized. AP for Raven is 2.94 ninatons, Sonic is 2.47 ninatons. Who wins?

Rave: 3 (ShakeResounding, RotofBots, Maverick Zero X)

Sonic: 0

Inconclusive: 0

3326ED1B-8700-4992-A073-40AAD9B877F8

24E45D48-3CAC-4C61-8584-7A5D24B31006

Sonic's biggest problem here is not only Empathic Manipulation (due to being weak to mind control), but also his intelligence. Being simple-minded is gonna be very detrimental, especially when he has the lower AP here (even if it is only by a negligable amount). He also doesn't spam forcefield creation like he does in base.

I'm leaning towards Raven due to superior AP, mindset, and Empathic Manipulation. Even if she doesn't use it in-character, I'd still give her the win due to mindset and AP.

Eh, I don't like the idea of bloodlusting one character but keeping the other in-character because then it seems like you're trying to give that character an advantage.

IMO, either bloodlust both or keep them in-character.

The problem i have with Sonic's AP is that it comes from a what-if scenario and shouldn't be used.

I'll probably make a thread about it.

Going Raven Due to intelligence/mondset and skill. While these may seem simple, Sonic in this form not only jobs but he doesn't showcase the same skill that he does in his other keys.

Raven also has the advantage in speed (0.18c vs 0.08c.)

Back