• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charmy Bee versus Lord Boros

Out of every possibility mankind could have followed, since the begining of time and the dawn of humanity, between a nigh limitless amount of paths we could have taken, we chose a path that brought us to a point in which this fight is fair... I couls say "all hope is lost", but that would be inacurate, since there was never any hope at all.

I don't think Boros stomps, does he? If he does, I might unequalize speed, since Charmy Bee probably isn't sufficiently FTL to totally blitz him.

You linked both to the same place. :v

Well, I feel that Boros's versatility and regen are too high for Charmy Bee to deal with unless he tires the lord down until his regen starts failing him and keeps killing him off until he dies. But given their stats are similar... the only way that would happen is if Charmy can fodderize such robot.

Maybe Cyan Laser counts as a speed amp to FTL, allowing Charmy Bee to blitz during that form and that form alone? I dunno. Boros should be able to fight off gravity manipulation,

Charmy has access to Indigo Asteroid which is transmutes opponents. I believe this would bypass Boros' Regenerationn, and thus I vote for Charmy.

Also if speed is unequalized then Charmy totally blitzes.

Back