• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters who lost a limb/part of body and had to replace it with mechanical parts

First of all, no cyborg level people from mechanical parts so no Adam Smasher from Cyberpunk, no Cyborg from DC, etc.

Second two characters per person to allow people to participate

With that given, how many characters are there?
Manga_V38_Guts.png

Guts from Berserk

Commisar_Yarrick2.jpg

Yarrick from Warhammer 40k

well about the two character rule, this is basically you post two people, wait for someone else to post, then you can post again

Hajime had his arm cut and eaten before his eyes and later made himself his own new prosthetic arm, if it also count he before get a new arm also lost one of his eyes (it was vaporizated).

Laus lost his arm saving his son and later his new companion made him a new prosthetic arm.

Don't know why this wasn't one of the obvious ones, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.

I only posted it to Vader's profile but does Anakin count because both have different profiles or are they only considered one person?

If so, then his son Luke as well (If I posted Legends profile, then I'm sorry but Disney Canon disgusts me)

Back