• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters as Servants/Heroic Spirits! NEW!!!!

Kinda? I think you mean Monstrous Strength. And yes it kinda does, it's mostly about providing a boost to the stat for a moment. Tiamat has the highest known Monstrous Strength.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Kinda? I think you mean Monstrous Strength. And yes it kinda does, it's mostly about providing a boost to the stat for a moment. Tiamat has the highest known Monstrous Strength.
No, I mean Natural Monster. The kind Oni Servants and Asterios have.

Aaah, you mean like when the servant is itself a Natural Monster?

Yeah, but it'll depend. In the case of Shuten and Minotaur, they are known for their strength and being more imposing than humans.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Is the reason you're making Ivysaur and Charizard Berserker because of their animalistic traits? Normally Berserkers come from people that have gone insane/mad in their legends.
It comes from them being able to learn variations of the move thrash

Shounen Themed Apocrypha-Style Grail War

Saber of Red (Asta)

Lancer of Red (Tatsumi) (could also classify as an Assassin or Berserker, but it's really hard to find a main protag who qualifies for Lancer)

Archer of Red (Uryu Ishida)

Rider of Red (Monkey D. Luffy)

Caster of Red (Natsu Dragneel) (could also qualify as Berserker)

Assassin of Red (Naruto Uzumaki) (could also qualify as Berserker)

Berserker of Red (Meliodas) (Could also qualify as Saber)

Saber of Black (Ichigo Kurosaki) (could also qualify as Berserker)

Lancer of Black (King) (would probably be better as Archer but I'm going with the same logic I had for Tatsumi)

Archer of Black (Usopp)

Rider of Black (Shi) (could also qualify as Saber or Lancer)

Caster of Black (Yuno)

Assassin of Black (Akame) (could also qualify as Saber)

Berserker of Black (Gon Freecss)

Ruler (Giorno Giovanna)

Asta, Tatsumi, Uryu, Natsu, Meliodas, Ichigo, King, Usopp, Yuno, Akame and Gon are all around okay.

Luffy is barely a rider since he can't get any other class, but he wouldn't act much like a Rider at all. Too bad there's not some fist brawler class.

Naruto is certainly not an Assassin, not one bit. Even if you had to force him into Caster, he would likely do better in that class.

Shin sounds like it's way more likely that he'd be one of the Knight Classes, obviously either Saber or Lancer.

I have not the first clue how Goku would be a Ruler in any way.

Rulers are usually chosen because they wouldn't have a Wish for the Grail. That's why they're Saints most of the time, since they wouldn't have desires.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Luffy is barely a rider since he can't get any other class, but he wouldn't act much like a Rider at all. Too bad there's not some fist brawler class.

Naruto is certainly not an Assassin, not one bit. Even if you had to force him into Caster, he would likely do better in that class.

Shin sounds like it's way more likely that he'd be one of the Knight Classes, obviously either Saber or Lancer.

I have not the first clue how Goku would be a Ruler in any way.
Luffy is kinda in Rider by default since he doesn't really qualify for anything else. He's a self proclaimed terrible sailor but he's a Pirate. make of that what you will.

Naruto is a ninja so he probably has some stealth training.

Shin regularly fights on horseback so I think Rider works well for him.

I was thinking since Goku has wish granting relics in his own world he wouls have no strong desire for the Grail.

Do keep in mind that that is mostly the main repeated or remembered reason. Rulers are supposed not only to have no wish but to remain impartial. Considering Goku, wishing for something like the possibility to find strong foes is not unlikely.

Beyond this, Rulers are also supposed to abjudicate and arbitrate for the sake of human history. I just don't see Goku fitting this role at all. Being devoid of wishes, possibly, is the best he has.

Honestly naruto could be an Assassin in the first part of the series and then a Caster for the second part

Goku nearly ended the multiverse because he desired a good fight

WeeklyBattles said:
Goku nearly ended the multiverse because he desired a good fight
This is a common misconception. He actually saved several universes, they were all going to be erased without a chance for survival before he mentioned a tournament.

I think Merry would be better for Usopp.

I will Concede that Goku is a terrible Ruler. Does anyone have any better suggestions? One of the Jojo's maybe? Most Shonen protags have some big ambition so this is hard.

The main problem is that there's not enough flexibility with the classes. Fistycuff focused people are a hard time to grade. At least Li Shuwen has his No Second Strike and stuff like that as assassin justification.

The problem is thinking that Rulers are just "no desire go ahead".

The main thing is being a spirit of potential arbitrariness and stuff like that. Amasuka is more of an anomaly because Einzberns have some sort of God given talent to **** stuff up.

Naruto would be a good Close Combat Caster thanks to his Ninjutsu. Berserk would also be good as he has he 4 Tails Cloak. Archer may also work thanks to his RasenShuriken and its variants. Saver as he saved the World and you know Talk No Jutsu-ed his enemies. Rider well he has the Toads and Kurama.

Vash the Stampede would make a good Archer. Kiritsugu be ready as Love and Peace are on the way.

Roberta (Black Lagoon) another Archer/low chance of a Berserk.

Xue Ying Lancer what did you think. Caster will also be good for him.

Reinhard Heydrich Saver more than sure as he tried to save us but then Ren Fuji - the villain stopped him. Lancer btw. Ruler passive one. Just image him being summoned by someone in the Fourth Grail War.

Corvo Attano a very broken Assassin.

Assassin (Fate/stay night) as Saber. He is Saber (Baber confirmed it for him)

I really don't see it working out because of one ranged attack. Plus, Archers are Archers because their projectiles aren't magecraft, like Tesla who uses actual literal lightning and no magecraft to invoke it. But chakra is a pretty similar mana analogue.

Saver, oddly enough, feels something between a big maybe and pretty fitting.

I don't expect Rein to be a Ruler.

Gonna just post mine from the earlier thread, if nobody has any problems with that...

(Inspired by the fact that I acted in a stage play about them)

Bonnie and Clyde (The Living Outlaws)

Class : Rider

Source : Historical Fact

Origin : United States

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Parameter :

STR : C

AGI : B

LCK : D

END : A+

MANA : B++

NP : A+

Class Skill :

Riding : B, A++
under the effects of Ruffian

Magic Resistance : C

Personal Skill :

Ruffian : A++

A composite Skill of Riding and Independent Action. As a pair of notorious criminals that regularly outpaced the law enforcement that pursued them and forged their legend on the road, their rank is extremely high. It gains a great increase in effectiveness when Bonnie and Clyde are being pursued, or interact with those of a Lawful alignment.

Marksmanship: B (C for Bonnie)

A Skill representing all-round shooting techniques, which includes quick drawing and trick shooting by means of small arms. Bonnie and Clyde never lost a shootout against an opponent they saw coming, but their skills were nothing superhuman.

Ravishing Redhead, Dashing Devil : A

A Skill representing the disposition of a pair of gorgeous outlaws who charmed the public into loving them even as they killed and robbed those who got in their way. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. It's effect becomes virtually irresistible to enemies of a chaotic alignment.

We Both Go Together : A

A skill representing the bond between the two outlaws, the love that captured the hearts of the very people they robbed and kept them by each other's side during their final shootout. An evolution of the skills Combination and Battle Continuation. Bonny and Clyde's combat power increases when on a united front with one another, to the point of increasing Bonnie's Agility and Clyde's Strength parameter to A-rank the moment combat begins. While fighting together, the two have the equivalent of B-rank Battle Continuation for Clyde and A-rank for Bonnie, owing to the anecdote of Clyde taking 17 bullets and Bonnie taking 26 before dying, each of which was a decisively mortal wound on its own.

Noble Phantasm :

Ford Deluxe Seda

Ain't no car too smart for me, and ain't no car get better'n this! Here's why even though you caught us, you can't catch us! Ford Deluxe Sedan! Let's ride, Sugar!
~ Clyde summoning his Noble Phantasm​

Type : Anti-Unit

The infamous, uncatchable getaway car that Bonnie and Clyde traveled the nation in. Outspeeding every police vehicle due to its superior craftsmanship, it takes the form of an ever-evolving vehicle that resembles the fastest possible mount or vehicle of the era the two are summoned in. It is certainly a Noble Phantasm perfect for emergency getaways. No matter what form of Servant is pursuing them, this Noble Phantasm will change its capabilities to always be just slightly faster than its adversary. Bonnie additionally is able to maintain a ranged assault on their pursuers from the back of the vehicle while Clyde takes control of the wheel.

Peter Pa (The Boy who Never Grew Up)

Class : Assassin (Disney version is Saber and all others are Caster)

Source : Literature

Origi : Scotland

Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Parameter :

STR : C

AGI : A+

LCK : B

END : C

MANA : EX

NP : B

Class Skill
:

Presence Concealment : A+/EX

The basic ability of the Assassin Class. At A+ Rank, he can fully avoid detection even from Servants. Additionally, he is entirely impossible to detect from spirits of a significant age, unless he prepares to attack. Upon leaving an adult Servant's sight, he will instantly vanish from their memories, leaving them confused as to why they are prepared for combat. He can also send forth his shadow as a completely invisible spy to search for the locations of other Servants and Masters.

Personal Skill :

Flight : B

A Skill representing the Servant's ability to fly without assistance. At B-rank, Peter Pan has unparalleled mobility as long as he maintains a positive attitude, but if he succumbs to fear or anger he plummets to the ground and this skill is reduced to merely making him lighter and more agile. If an allied Servant or his master is a child, he can bestow this ability upon them if they wish.

Never Grow Up : EX

A Skill evoking legends of eternal youth and vitality. As the embodiment of this concept represented in literature, Peter Pan has the highest rank possible. No time or age-manipulating skill or Noble Phantasm, nor any environmental effect, will be able to affect him without his consent.

Self-Sustenance : EX

A Skill representing the ability to achieve sustenance without eating, translated into mana due to the individual's status as a Servant. By pretending to consume food, Peter Pan can continually replenish his mana supply.

Noble Phantasm :

Never Neverland, the Island of Eternal Youth

I'll never grow up. Not me, not I. Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning. Off to Neverland!
~ Peter Pan activating his Noble Phantasm​
Type : Anti-World

Heralded by the arrival of two new stars in the sky, a Noble Phantasm that takes the form of a massive island hidden in a thick cloud of mist that can enshroud the entire country in which a Holy Grail War is taking place. The island floats above the earth, acting as a new base of operations for Peter Pan and his master. Only accessible to Servants with a means of flight or teleportation, the surface of the island is incredibly hostile to intruders. The levitating ocean surrounding the island is populated by ghostly ships crewed by screeching undead pirates who hack apart intruders while screaming curses at Pan himself. The island is a realm of impassable jungle populated by ravenous beasts and savage Lost Boys who serve their lord with fanatical loyalty. While on the island, Peter Pan has access to an unlimited mana supply provided by the Thinking Tree, and can appear and disappear instantly wherever his shadow can connect with another shadow.

Most notable is the "Breath of Neverland". An incredibly deadly curse that can be activated by Peter whispering the word "thinning" under his breath, this curse spreads across the island in seconds, tearing the air out of the lungs of any Servant who has fully reached adulthood, splitting their limbs from their body, and forcing a slow, agonizing death upon them.

Peter's primary weakness, however, is opposition by youthful Heroic Spirits. Immune to the attacks of the inhabitants of Neverland, as well as his curse and Presence Concealment, a child Servant wielded by a skilled Master can potentially even the odds.

Monarch Laciel said:
0/10 needs natural selection NP that kills everything weaker but instantly dies if there is anything stronger
Listen, there are two types of living beings in this world:

The ones who are too weak and die, and the ones who just want to die because they have to study a crap ton of genetics.

Monarch Laciel said:
0/10 needs natural selection NP that kills everything weaker but instantly dies if there is anything stronger
I was gonna do something like that but due to her parameters it would either be completely useless or too op to be used in the RP

Wokistan said:
Well one of his aims was to exist only as the axiom of the Sword Logic. It's sorta like Might Makes Right, only the strong things deserve to exist so you must prove yourself and strengthen yourself by trying to kill everything even down to abstract ideas. Through this killing logic your victories sharpen you and make you stronger, while if you die then it just means you weren't supposed to exist in the first place and your death is good and true as the universe moves to the Final and True Shape.

Also gives you busted as hell law/concept stuff
I wonder what happens if you kill sword logic.

Back