• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters as Servants/Heroic Spirits! NEW!!!!

It doesn't reach 11 or 12d it's around 6d scaling from Avalon but something something not actually dimensions

Mooncell is 8d but the highest dimensional statement the reverse side has is 6d from Avalon

The true form of most Divine Spirits and Gods is in the reverse side

now that's where you're wrong kiddo time to prove nasu dimensions are actually dimensions ovo

Anyway yes they are Weaker in servant from but that doesnt mean they cant get EX for everything XD

I'm pretty sure the fact that not even Beast I Goetia has ex for any stats should prove how hard it is to have EX stats let alone for all of them

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure the fact that not even Beast I Goetia has ex for any stats should prove how hard it is to have EX stats let alone for all of them
Kama have 3 EX parameter despite she is "incompleted beast" but that doesnt makes her stronger than Goetia

When it comes to beasts and savers and other servants on that level, they're just not really well represented by their stats.

Considering we got low 2-C beasts, let's assume "living" oryx. What would it take to qualify for EX in any given stat? Is there somewhere I can find the requirements?

Yeah but like what breaks the system, his powers are generally pretty weird and have some esoteric functions, like how he can make 2 numbers be the same number by talking.

Also, what's the deal with true magic or whatever?

True magic can only be obtained by going to the root

It is completely unable to be replicated by mankind unlike magecraft

Also what breaks the system is pretty inconsistent

I mean, I remember some thread where one of the nssu people said that someone else's powers probably equate to true magic. Are there certain abilities that just are this by default?

I don't know

There are like 4 or 5 true magics iirc

And we only know about the second third and fifth

The second is the operation of parallel universes

The third is the abiltiy to transfer souls

The fifth is a really weird version of time travel

Well he has 2 and 3 then. Would that be ex rank magic?

The issue is that I don't know what breaks the system or not. If anyone's willing, examples of ex or the next highest rank for stuff wold help.

So after a bit of looking, here's how known EX stats seem to work.

Mana: EX is something granted to characters considered perfect goddesses with eternal youth, beauty and minds, and with a divine core. Hans Christian Abderson is an exception to this, but he has both eternal youth, and created a goddess, so I would assume that's where his comes from.

Endurance: EX means attacks no longer matter to you. For Spartacus this was because he would fight through and regenerate from anything and everything, for Tiamat this is because attack's below A++ simply don't affect her, and for Kingprotea she simply couldn't be killed, even with BB, Kiara, and Hans.

Strength: EX is only possessed by King Protea, so I'd assume it's reserved for characters that can get stronger without limit. Even bypassing the laws of the universe to do so.

Speed: EX iirc only happened for one character, and it was just EX because they had variable tiering that could change at a moment's notice, not because they had anything incredible.

Luck: EX seems to be for characters who control their fate on a large scale, characters whose extreme willpower forced a miracle, and women who can seduce men of great power (it might require kings in particular). Hideyoshi is able to leave battle whenever he wants and is guaranteed to resume it in a favorable situation. BB's sheer effort and willpower changed her luck from "E-" to "EX", while Columbus' unyielding will can let him do the impossible by never giving up. Scheherazade is built around her ability to seduce and manipulate Kings, Medb has 3 NPs that she's borrowing from men she seduced and 1 that controls men, Stehno and Euryale caused countless men come to Medusa's island to try to win them over and always sent them home a laughing stock.

If acausal 5 on top of additional resistances would count for luck, along how even as a 4 year old she made luck via sheer force of will and how he can force probabilities and such to obey his law counts as luck, he'd actually qualify for the non speed ones of those in his ideal form, free of Akka. With Akka in his mana's not technically infinite though it may as well be.

Edison's a special case, since his concept was reinforced, I forgot about false caster.

Maybe being an author gives you EX mana?

These were just the patterns I noticed for each stat.

Screw it

Ninjago

Best Class for the Ninja is probably Rider. The main four all have the equivalent of a Divine Construct that doubles as a vehicle, would have at least A++ Riding due to having mastered everything from mech suits to Dragon riding and transforming vehicles using various abilities, dragon summoning, and whatever the hell becoming pure elemental energy is considered.

Kai (Ninjago) is a Saber, Rider, or Assassin

Jay (Ninjago) is a Archer, Rider, or Assassin

Cole (Ninjago) is a Lancer, Rider, or Assassin

Zane (Ninjago) is a Archer, Rider, or Assassin

Nya (Ninjago) is a Caster, Saber, Rider, Archer, or Assassin

Lloyd Garmado is a Saver, Saber, Lancer, Rider, or Assasin, and has a lot of additional stuff, like A Rank Divinity and D Rank Oni Kind stuff. Maybe even EX Riding since

For Hans's case, it's specifically because of his NP, A Story Just For You. He basically used the collective mana he get from all of his reader to do his work, hence the EX ranking.

In general, EX ranking point toward a special uniqueness nature of how they work differently from normal, so these kind of thing are case-by-case.

Fra could be a Saber or a Caster, since she uses a very magic magic sword, and is skilled with both magic and swordsmanship. Early on she was more known for sword as the "magic sword girl", but later she became more well known for her magic as the "black lightning princess", so I guess she'd be more likely to be summoned as a Caster.

Abel would be a powerful Caster, in the save ending of Napya's route, and the Messiah ending, he might be Saver, and in the kill ending of Naoya's route he might Berserker, or even Beast.

Yoshi as a Berserker with Happiness Mad Enhancement would be interesting.

And Berserker Kirby is arguably fitting in that same vein as well.

Kirby looks at his foe, Heracles, and they both roar at each other before attacking.

I should make a thread that's about using this thread to make your own Grail War. Or maybe we can do that here too. A cross fiction holy grail war Rp thread would be cool.

Or maybe I just want to imagine "Rider" Captain Falcon doing crazy shit. I want him to win and get his ******* Wish Granted.

Amexim said:
I should make a thread that's about using this thread to make your own Grail War. Or maybe we can do that here too. A cross fiction holy grail war Rp thread would be cool.

Or maybe I just want to imagine "Rider" Captain Falcon doing crazy shit. I want him to win and get his ******* Wish Granted.
That would be cool, but complicated.

Back